Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sonny Saved (Sonny Saved, Sonny Saved, Sonny Saved) My Life Tonight.

   So says TJ, who defends Sonny to his terrified mother, Jordan.  Patrick is unsure whether or not he can remove the bullet from Sonny's spine.  Ric causes a scene at the hospital with Carly, Michael, and Morgan.  Dante angrily questions Julian about Sonny's shooting.  Lulu fills Olivia in on the non-wedding.  With Tracy as his witness, Paul signs the divorce papers, ending his and Jenny Eckert's marriage. 

     HOSPITAL

      PATRICK:  The bullet is lodged in Sonny's spine.  Maybe I can remove it, but maybe I can't.
      MORGAN:  Take it OUT, Patrick!  Take that GODDAMNED BULLET OUTTA MY DAD!
      CARLY:  Is Sonny going to make it? 
      PATRICK:  Too soon to tell.  Seeing as he's the only patient at this hospital, however, and I'm the only doctor, I will give him my undivided attention.
      MORGAN:  REMOVE. BULLET. NOW.
      JAKE:  Hey, Morgan, how's about turning it down a few notches?
    
      JORDAN'S OFFICE

       TJ:  Sonny saved my life tonight. 
       JORDAN:  More like Sonny RISKED your life tonight.  I FORBID you to live with him.   You hear me, TJ?  I FORBID!
       TJ:  But...but...but he showed up by himself unarmed and took a BULLET for me. 
       JORDAN:  What were you doing in that warehouse in the first place?   Let me guess...Sonny's enemies used you as BAIT! 
        TJ:  And look at me!  All in one piece! 
        JORDAN:  For now. 
        TJ:  Sonny has my back, Mom, and I have his. 
     
       SONNY'S HOUSE

       LULU:  (over phone)  Olivia, Sonny got shot.
       OLIVIA:  OMG!   And on his wedding day too!  OMG, where's Dante? 
       LULU:  At the station trying to figure out whose neck he needs to wring. 
     
       HOSPITAL

       CARLY:  Jake, what all went down at the warehouse? 
       JAKE:  Sam and I were at the pier on the way home from trying to blackmail Nikolas and we heard a gunshot.  When I got to the warehouse, TJ was tied to a chair, freaking out, and Sonny was on the floor bleeding out.  Some goons were trying to finish Sonny off, then kill TJ, so I took 'em out BOOM BOOM BOOM.   Then, Sam untied TJ and called 911 while I tried to keep the rest of Sonny's blood inside his body. 
       CARLY:  You and Sam saved Sonny's life tonight.   Mad props to your badassery!
       JAKE:  Aw, shucks!  I just did what any nice, unassuming dude who wears black shirts and has superior goon skills would do. 

        Q MANSION

          PAUL:  There you have it.  My marriage to Jenny just a signature away from being over and done with.  I guess this being a husband thing is not my strong suit. 
          TRACY:  Join the club.   The Qs are known for saying "til divorce do us part". 
          PAUL:  I was just as crappy a dad as I was a husband.   I gave up trying to see Dillon. 
          TRACY:  To be fair, I am the reigning champion of keep-away. 
          SABRINA:  Don't mind me.  I'm just passing through the living room on the way to Michael's bedroom to pick up a change of clothes in case he has to stay at the hospital.
          TRACY:  Hospital?  What happened to Michael? Don't tell me a mob war broke out at that wedding! 
          SABRINA:  Michael's fine.  Sonny got shot down at the pier.  He never made it to the wedding.
        
        PCPD

         DANTE:  Cut the crap, Julian and just confess to having Sonny shot.
         JULIAN:  Sonny was shot? 
         DANTE:  I'M ASKIN' THE QUESTIONS HERE!   If you didn't shoot my father, which one of your goons did? 
          JULIAN:  I've gone goon-free, detective.  Lawyer's orders.  In this case, my lawyer is also my lover, but why split hairs?
          DANTE:  Quit clownin' around and tell my why my father is in the hospital fighting for his life!  AM I GONNA HAVE TO KICK SOME CHAIRS HERE?   Because I'll kick 'em.  I'LL KICK 'EM! 

         PIER

         SAM:  I miss Jason.  We are standing on the very pier where he was taken from me forever.
         JAKE:  Dang, this Jason must have been the second coming the way everyone in this town talks about him.  
         SAM:  Don't get me wrong, I love Patrick, and all, but in my mind, I'm playing out this alternate reality where Jason is still alive and he's standing right next to me.
         JAKE:  Should I move out of his way?   Or is he standing on the other side of you?  
          SAM:  He would like you, Jake.  He really would.           

         HOSPITAL

          RIC:  How's my brother? 
          MORGAN:  YOU TELL ME!   YOU PUT HIM HERE AND I'M FIXIN' TO KICK YOUR ASS! 
          RIC:  You're seriously accusing me of shooting MY OWN BROTHER?
          MORGAN:  You let that no-neck of Julian's go free and that's why Dad got shot.
          CARLY:  You released that Charlie guy?  Morgan's right.  This IS all your fault.
          RIC:  The mayor made me do it.
          CARLY:  The mayor made you do it? Really, Ric?  REALLY???   You've been gunning for Sonny since the day you came to Port Chuckles. 
           RIC:  In case you haven't noticed, Carly, Sonny and I are simpatico now.  By the way, since you're not married to him, Michael's not related and Morgan's lost his mind, I am his next of kin. 
           MICHAEL:  Like HELL you are!   I AM SONNY'S SON.
           RIC:  Didn't you renounce the Corinthos name?  No backsies, Michael.  NO BACKSIES!
        
           SONNY'S HOUSE

            LULU:  Dante thinks it was Julian's goons who shot Sonny.
            OLIVIA:  I just ran into Julian on the pier about 3 hours ago.
            LULU: OMG, I have to tell Dante.   Gotta run.
            OLIVIA:  Isn't there this thing called a PHONE?

            Q MANSION

            PAUL:  Life is too short not to sign divorce papers. 
         
            PCPD:
  
             LULU:  Dante, Olivia saw Julian at the pier 3 hours ago.
             DANTE:  What do you have to say to yourself, Mr. Jerome?  

3 comments:

  1. "Sonny Saved (Sonny Saved, Sonny Saved, Sonny Saved) My Life Tonight."

    Haha. Yeah TJ kept saying that.. He is the bestest man ever!!!!

    " JAKE: Dang, this Jason must have been the second coming the way everyone in this town talks about him."

    He is saint Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Haha. Yeah TJ kept saying that.. He is the bestest man ever!!!!"

    How hilarious would it have been if he actually sang Sonny Saved My Life Tonight a la Elton John? Sonny saved, Sonny saved, Sonny saved, Sonny saved my life toniiiiiight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He practically did! Everything he was saying, he could have said it in song! :)

    ReplyDelete