Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Gospel of Jason

    Gonna be a quick post today because today's show just didn't inspire me all that much.   

     AVA:  Gimme my baby!   I have a court order!
     CARLY:  Like hell I'm going to hand Avery over to you, you sociopath.  Besides you need to give Sonny 24 hours notice, SO THERE!  
     MORGAN:  Yeah, SO THERE!   

     SAM:  Dad, I still miss Jason. 
     JULIAN:  He must have walked on water the way everyone in this town talks about him.   Oh, and leave the chasing the bad guys to me. 

     ALEXIS:  Julian is INNOCENT! 
     PAUL:  Maybe he is.  I'll look into it. 

     JAKE:  Funny thing:  Sonny mistook me for Jason yesterday.  
     MICHAEL:  That's weird.  Must have been the drugs.  

     PATRICK:  You're doing great, Sonny, except for hallucinating that Jake was Jason.  
     SONNY:  He may not be Jason, but he sure as hell acts kinda like him.  

1 comment:

  1. "Gonna be a quick post today because today's show just didn't inspire me all that much."

    Yeah that's because the show was so boring!!!

    "JULIAN: He must have walked on water the way everyone in this town talks about him."

    ROFL! He is saint Jason!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete