Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Save The Date

    Liz and Jake decide on November 6 for their wedding because it's the first anniversary of when Jake moved in.  Sam feels all the feels about Jason, but reassures Patrick that she will marry him at some point.  Carly and Michael try to get Morgan to see a shrink, but he's not having it.   Julian asks Ava to help him find out who shot Sonny and set him up to take the fall.  Paul fills Dillon in on his new job.

       OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM IN THE ICU

       CARLY:  Morgan, you have to see a shrink.
       MICHAEL:  What she said.
       MORGAN:  No way, no how!   My head don't need shrinkin'.
       CARLY:  Like HELL it doesn't!  You were about to kill somebody!
       MICHAEL:  And IN FRONT OF A WITNESS! Not very mobster of you, little bro.
       MORGAN:  If I don't protect Dad from Julian, who will?
       MICHAEL:  What if it was Ava who did it?
       CARLY:  Hmmmm...well, she did hate Sonny.

       Q MANSION

       PAUL:  You're looking at the new D.A.
       DILLON:  Congrats, Dad!   How do you feel about taking on the likes of the Jeromes?
       PAUL:  Not to mention the Corinthoses.
       DILLON:  But Sonny is the GOOD mobster.  The Jeromes are the bad guys.
       PAUL:  Well, that Ava is a real piece of work.
       DILLON:  Are you ready to lock her up and throw away the key?
       PAUL:  I'll deal with those Jeromes, son.   I have big plans for them.
       DILLON:  Hey, thanks for saving my movie from being shut down.  I still need to find someone to play Declan.
       PAUL:  How about me?  Ha ha!  Just kidding.  I know I'm not in the right, shall we say, demographic?   But you should play him yourself.

       LIZ'S BEDROOM

       JAKE:  Why was I dreaming about a wedding?   That's so weird.  Kinda like when Sonny called me Jason yesterday.
       LIZ:  Blame it on the morphine.
       JAKE:  That explains Sonny, but what about the wedding dream?  Am I remembering who I really am?
       LIZ:  Nah, you're just excited about marrying ME!   You know what would be fun?   An insta-wedding!   Let's get married TODAY!   In 5 minutes.  Chop chop!
       JAKE:  Nah, I wouldn't want to steal Sonny and Carly's thunder.  How about November 6th?
       LIZ:  What's the deal with November 6th?
       JAKE:  It's when The Peanuts Movie comes out.  You know how much of a Charlie Brown sympathizer I am.  He can't do anything right.  I can't remember anything from the first 35-odd years of my life. And it's when I got sprung from GH and came to live with you instead of being what Dr. O would call a homeless indigent.
       LIZ:  Okay, celebrating not being under Obrecht's thumb is good enough for me.   November 6th it is.

      PATRICK AND SAM'S BEDROOM

       PATRICK:  La la la la la Be careful what you wish for!  La la la la la!
       SAM:  Your guitar playing is so sexy.   It almost made me forget about being sad about Jason.  Almost.
       PATRICK:  Sorry about that ambush proposal.
       SAM:  No sweat.  It's not your job to keep up with my anniversaries with my ghost hubby.  I have the dragon and the phoenix to count on for that.
       PATRICK:  Oh yeah, that damn phoenix.   What did he and his dragon buddy tell you?
       SAM:  That having sex with ghosts is never a good idea.   That's why I want to have sex with YOU. 
       PATRICK:  Okay, just ONCE and then I have some brains to fix and spines to heal.  Oh, and injured mobsters to check up on.

      SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

      ALEXIS:  Julian, you need to go into hiding because if Morgan tries to kill you again, he might kill me first because I'll have a stroke.
     JULIAN:  Hiding's no fun if I don't have you.
     ALEXIS:  That's sweet, but I don't think Lucas or Sam will want you taking your chances with your life.

      JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

      SCOTT:  So, I see you've washed that DiMuccio right out of your hair and sent it on its way.  Still freaking out about the recording?
      AVA:  That's been taken care of.
      SCOTT:  Oh really?  Then where are my 5 million bucks?
      AVA:  It wasn't YOU who took care of that recording for me, so you're not seeing a penny of that 5 million dollars.
      SCOTT:  You want to see your daughter again?
      AVA:  Is the Pope Catholic?
      SCOTT:  Yes he is and he's in Washington DC as we speak.   I don't work for free, Ava.
      AVA;  Fine, 1 million for the return of Avery TONIGHT.   Take it or leave it.

      JULIAN:  Nice to see you again, sis.  I liked you better than that DiMuccio character anyway.
      AVA:  Thank you, Julian.   Where were you last night, by the way?
      JULIAN:  Nearly getting killed by your ex.   That kid's seriously out of control, sis.
      AVA:  MORGAN tried to kill you? 
      JULIAN:  Michael showed up and talked him down or I wouldn't be standing here right now.   He thinks I shot his father and YOU are going to help me set the record straight.   We gotta find out who REALLY shot Sonny before somebody else in Sonny's camp tries to make fish food out of me.
       AVA:  Hmmmm, now who would set you up?
       JULIAN:  Got any ideas?
       AVA:  I'll ask around.
   
       OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM IN THE ICU

      SABRINA:  Look who I found!
      AVERY:  YAY! 
      CARLY:  Sonny is going to do backflips when he sees you, Avery.  Well, not literally, we hope.
      AVERY:  DA DA!
      CARLY:  Da Da is sleeeeeeeeeping.  
      AVERY:  MA MA!
      CARLY:  Yes, I'm your mommy now.
      AVA:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
      AVERY:  MA MA!  MA MA MA MA MA MA!    
      

1 comment:

  1. "JAKE: It's when The Peanuts Movie comes out."

    I looked it up! You're right! ROFL!

    "PATRICK: Sorry about that ambush proposal."

    Isn't marriage proposals basically that?! Ambushy and surprising? I mean come on! :) ROFL!

    "SABRINA: Look who I found!
    AVERY: YAY!
    CARLY: Sonny is going to do backflips when he sees you, Avery. Well, not literally, we hope.
    AVERY: DA DA!
    CARLY: Da Da is sleeeeeeeeeping.
    AVERY: MA MA!
    CARLY: Yes, I'm your mommy now.
    AVA: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    AVERY: MA MA! MA MA MA MA MA MA!"

    ROFL! I love that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete