Monday, September 14, 2015

Turnin' Them Tables

      Nina and Franco get some sweet, sweet revenge on Ric, freeing Nina from the marriage and his claim to her money.  Morgan continues his plunge off the deep end while Michael tries to rein him in.  Carly sits for a spell in the hospital chapel as she reads Sonny's wedding vows.  As Liz tries to spit out the truth to Jake about his identity, Li'l Jake comes running down the stairs after waking from a bad dream.  Patrick is deeply disturbed that Jake killed Charlie The Goon and his flunkies without a second thought.   Dante takes his turn sitting vigil at Sonny's gurney in the ER.  Nathan tells Maxie that Nina has been sprung from jail. 

      NINA'S SUITE 

     RIC:  What are Madly, The Cross-Eyed Baby and that crib doing here?  That was MY move! 
     FRANCO:  (activates the Baby Crying app on Ric's phone) She needs you, Ric.  She's HANGRY! 
      RIC:  What the?  
      NINA:  Whatsamatter, hubby?   Feeling a little...UNHINGED?  
      RIC:  Ha ha!  Nice try.  
      FRANCO:  You won't be so Smuggy McSmugface when we send you to P-ville for your role in extorting money from YOUR OWN WIFE!
       RIC:  But...but...
       NINA:  Would you prefer the rec room at Shadybrook instead?   Heidi's feeling lonely now that I'm no longer around to bring excitement to her poor, catatonic existence.  
       RIC:  Have you two loony lovebirds conveniently forgotten that I'm the D.A.?
       FRANCO:  Not for long.  At least not if you don't sign this here sheet of paper ending your marriage to Nina.
        NINA:  It's not like you really LOVED me, or anything, or did you?
        RIC:  Um...Nina...uh...I...
        NINA:  Didn't think so!   Sign or kiss your freedom goodbye.  
     
        HOSPITAL ER

        MORGAN:  Imma make sure Julian doesn't lay a hand on you, Dad.  Imma go and KEEL dat sunuvabitch!   And Imma do it for YOU, Dad. 
        UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  Please GOD let me wake up and pop some of my meds into that kid!  
       
      HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM
    
        MICHAEL:  Mom, look what I found?   Some bloodstained wedding vows for maximum emotional melodramatic effect! 
        CARLY:  I need some alone time, Michael.   I'm going to the chapel to plead Sonny's case to the big guy in the sky.
        MICHAEL:  Take this jacket, just in case the big guy sends a chilling breeze down into the chapel.  

      LIZ'S HOUSE

      LIZ:  I have to tell you something. 
      JAKE:  That black hides bloodstains better?  Yeah, I know.  What was I thinking wearing blue today?  
      LIZ:  That's not it.   It's about something really, really REALLY terrible that I did that will make you break up with me in 2 seconds flat and shatter my world beyond repair. 
      JAKE:  Melodramatic much?   What could you do that was that bad?   Kill someone?   Hell, I just killed 3 dudes today, so I've been there. 
      LIZ:  It's about me and Jason.  
      JAKE:   You got more kids with him that I don't know about?  
      LIZ:  No, keep guessing. 
      LI'L JAKE:  Mommy!   Jake!   I had a really, really, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad dream! 
      LIZ:  Poor Jake!  You're safe here, sweetie pie.  You're not back on that island with Helena.  
      LI'L JAKE:  That wasn't it.  I dreamed that Jake ran away and never came back EVER again! 
      JAKE:  Ye of little faith!   I would never run away from YOU.  For some weird reason it feels like you're my kid or something.  

      HOSPITAL

      SAM:  And then Jake killed Charlie and those other men who wanted to kill Sonny and TJ.  If Jake didn't come in to save the day when he did, Sonny and TJ would BOTH be DEAD! 
      PATRICK:  It's disturbing how you're so nonchalant about Jake murdering THREE PEOPLE. 
      SAM:  Come on, Patrick!  It's not like those guys were innocent.  THEY WERE THE BAD GUYS!  Jake is one of THE GOOD GUYS, just like Jason.  
      PATRICK:  That's EXACTLY what I'm worried about.  

      CHAPEL

      CARLY:  God, please let Sonny live.  I know you frown upon his line of work, but Sonny's one of the GOOD mobsters.   He has a family with children who love him and need him.  
      GOD:  Did Al Capone not have family?  
      CARLY:  Deep down, Sonny is a good man.  He only kills people so they don't kill him first.  In fact, HE is usually not the one doing the killing.  Unless you're talking about AJ Quartermaine, but let's not go there, okay?  
       GOD:  You know, Carly, I get a lot of requests like yours.  So many I have to delegate.  I'll forward this message to one of my dedicated associates, one of my affectionately-named minions, if you will, and you will hear back from this associate in due time.   Now if you don't mind, I've got a son of yours to keep from landing headfirst in Crazytown and and a couple bazilllion other folks to look after, so I'll leave you with this...Bloodstained wedding vows were meant to be read in a hospital chapel with at least one candle lit and a tearful montage of every twist and turn in your, *ahem* complicated relationship with Sonny. 
     
      HOSPITAL ER

   DANTE:  Well, well, well, aren't you the picture of self-inflicted life-threatening injuries!   Always bring back-up, you idiot!   I love you, Dad, but you're one selfish bastard staying in the mob and all.  
   UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  I don't have to listen to this!  (starts to flatline) 

     MAXIE'S APARTMENT

     MAXIE:  Poor Carly.  Poor Sonny.   Avery is such a cute baby she made me remember I have a baby too.  I miss Georgie.  
     NATHAN:  Hey, I have some good news.  My sister-cousin's out of the slammer! 
     MAXIE:  Nina's free? 
     NATHAN:  Yes, she and Franco were let go this morning.  After all, they didn't kill Silas.  My mother-aunt did.   I'm actually starting to think Franco is a halfway decent person. 
     MAXIE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?  
     NATHAN:   He was about to get himself sent to the hoosegow for Nina.  That's got to count for something. 
      MAXIE:  I guess so.   At least he's not in cahoots with Mad Maddie.  That woman is a real piece of work. 

     LIZ'S HOUSE

     LIZ:  So I was saying I did something HORRIBLE and you'll never forgive me.   Neither will Sam. 
     JAKE:  This is the part where I have to wait until tomorrow for you to just TELL ME ALREADY, isn't it?  

      CHAPEL

       MICHAEL:  I hope you prayed for a miracle, Mom, because Dad needs one right now. 

2 comments:

  1. "UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: Please GOD let me wake up and pop some of my meds into that kid!"

    ROFL! As soon as Sonny wakes up he is going to need to pop some pills in for himself! :)

    "MICHAEL: Mom, look what I found? Some bloodstained wedding vows for maximum emotional melodramatic effect!"

    Shouldn't the wedding vows be soaked in blood? Wasn't it in his breast pocket?

    " GOD: Did Al Capone not have family? GOD: You know, Carly, I get a lot of requests like yours. So many I have to delegate. I'll forward this message to one of my dedicated associates, one of my affectionately-named minions, if you will, and you will hear back from this associate in due time. Now if you don't mind, I've got a son of yours to keep from landing headfirst in Crazytown and and a couple bazilllion other folks to look after, so I'll leave you with this...Bloodstained wedding vows were meant to be read in a hospital chapel with at least one candle lit and a tearful montage of every twist and turn in your, *ahem* complicated relationship with Sonny. "

    Hahahahahaha! Fantastic! :)

    " DANTE: Well, well, well, aren't you the picture of self-inflicted life-threatening injuries! Always bring back-up, you idiot! I love you, Dad, but you're one selfish bastard staying in the mob and all.
    UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: I don't have to listen to this! (starts to flatline) "

    ROFL! He can't handle the truth!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shouldn't the wedding vows be soaked in blood? Wasn't it in his breast pocket?"

    Good point.

    "Hahahahahaha! Fantastic! :)"

    Thanks. God gives it to Carly straight up, no chaser ;)

    ReplyDelete