Monday, September 21, 2015

Poor, Clueless Morgan!

    He's out there (literally) gunning for Julian when the real culprit in his father's shooting is dangling a flash drive in front of Ava in exchange for being the face of the Jerome organization.   Paul Hornsby has been one pulling the strings behind the latest of about 535,206 attacks on Sonny's "organization".   Maxie is very curious about Tracy's relationship with Paul.  Sonny frets about Michael and Morgan from his hospital bed and throws a monkey wrench into Liz's plans by insisting that Jake is Jason.   Sam defers Patrick's marriage proposal because she and Jason married at a Chinese restaurant four years ago the following day.  Michael begs TJ to tell him where Morgan went, but Michael may have arrived too late.

      LAKE HOUSE

     MORGAN:  Gotcha, Julian!   You shot my dad and now I'm fixin' to shoot YOU.   Prepare to DIE!
     ALEXIS:  Morgan, stop with this gun-waving, ranting and raving insanity! 
     JULIAN:  Two can play at this game.  (pulls out his own gun)
     MORGAN:  Drop the gun, Julian, or you die RIGHT NOW!
     JULIAN:  What's the diff, kid?  You're gonna kill me anyway, right?  
     MORGAN:  Drop it and kick it to me NOW!
     JULIAN:  (drops the gun and kicks it to Morgan)  For the record, I didn't shoot your dad.   Mob violence is highly overrated.
     MORGAN:  PFFFFFFT!    Once a mobster, always a mobster, right Alexis?   You should know.  You slept with enough of them. 
     ALEXIS:  If you kill Julian, you go to P-ville and your dad dies of a guilt-induced heart attack. 
     MORGAN:  PFFFFFFFFT!   I'm doing Dad proud by following in his footsteps.   Prepare to meet your maker, Julian!

      SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

      MICHAEL:  TJ, where's Julian? 
      TJ:  He doesn't live here. 
      MICHAEL:  But Alexis does and wherever she goes, he goes, so start talking. 
      TJ:  What's it to you where Julian is?
      MICHAEL:  Only my brother about to commit a felony that will condemn him to life in the federal pen, that's all.   Where's Morgan? 
      TJ:  He made me promise not to tell you.  He had a gun, man.   If I didn't do what he said, I wouldn't be here talking to you right now. 
      MICHAEL:  Do you SEE Morgan anywhere right now?   Is he hiding behind the sofa waiting to pounce if you tell his brother where he is?
      TJ:  Fine.  He went to some lakehouse where Alexis took Julian to hide him from, well, Morgan. 

     ICU

     CARLY:  Jake, I'm worried about Morgan.  And Michael out there chasing Morgan down.  Hell, I'm even worried about Alexis if she's anywhere near Julian and I don't even like her that much.
      JAKE:  What can I do to save the day?   Should I chase after Michael and help him chase after Morgan who is hunting Julian down or should I go in Sonny's room and stop him from having a stroke?  Your pick.  
      CARLY:  You don't have to be such a hero for li'l ol' ME.  
      JAKE:  I'm bored.  Dodging bullets is such an adrenaline rush for me and I need my fix. 

     PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

    PATRICK:  So, will you marry me?
    SAM:  Could your timing be worse?  Tomorrow is Jason and my 4th anniversary.
    PATRICK:  Worst. Proposal. Response. Ever. 
    SAM:  Would you take a raincheck?
    PATRICK:  Do I have a choice?
    SAM:  Nope.
    PATRICK:  Okay.  I'll wait until after you celebrate with Chinese food with Jason's ghost before I ask again. 

     HOSPITAL

    SONNY:  I can't relax, Carly.  Morgan's going to get himself thrown in the hoosegow and Michael's out God-knows-where trying to talk some sense into him. 
    CARLY:  Yeah, that whole situation sucks, but hey, Kristina's back!   That should count for something.
    LIZ:  Time for your meds, Sonny.  I have some nice, fresh morphine for you because you need some R & R.
    SONNY:  With all due respect, Elizabeth, I can do without the dope.  Where's Jason?
    LIZ:  Are you experiencing any hallucinations, Sonny? 
    SONNY:  I need to see Jason. 

     Q MANSION

      MAXIE:  So, Tracy, are you and Paul a thing now? 
      TRACY:  What decade are you living in?  Paul and I haven't been a "thing" since the early '90s. 
      MAXIE:  Don't tell me you weren't a teeny, tiny bit jealous when Paul went on and on about how Mayor Lomax had a thing for him.
      TRACY:  Me?  Jealous of Battleax Lomax?  I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
      DILLON:  Don't mind Maxie, mom.  Cupid is her middle name.   I say, where my dad is concerned, the light is yellow.   Proceed with caution.
      MAXIE:  Don't listen to him, Tracy.  The light has never been greener. 

     JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     AVA:  Who the hell are you and why are you dangling my murder confession in front of my face? 
     PAUL:  The name's Hornsby.  Paul Hornsby.  I'm the new mobster in town and I have plans for you, Ava Jerome.  Big plans. 
    AVA:  Can we skip to the part where you tell me what I need to do to get my hands on that recording that holds the key to my freedom?   Pay you off?   Sleep with you? 
    PAUL:  No money, no sex, but don't take that the wrong way.  I need you to be the target for whatever mob mayhem I may cause while I'm running the Jerome organization. 
   AVA:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
   PAUL:  Lest you forget what I am holding in my pocket...
   AVA:  Fine.  Now gimme that recording before I change my mind. 

     LAKE HOUSE

    ALEXIS:  If you're gonna shoot Julian, you're gonna have to go through ME first.
    MORGAN:  Don't tempt me, Alexis.  I know you're my sister's mom and all, but you threw in with my dad's shooter, so you're kinda in the doghouse with me right now.
    JULIAN:  Beat it, Alexis.  I don't want you to take a dirt nap because of me.
    ALEXIS:  I would DIE for you, Julian! 
    JULIAN:  Not on my watch!  Now scram!
  
    MICHAEL:  Alexis?  Morgan in there?
    ALEXIS:  OMG!  He's going to shoot my boyfriend! 
    MORGAN'S GUN:  BANG! 
 

2 comments:

  1. " MICHAEL: TJ, where's Julian?
    TJ: He doesn't live here."

    ROFL! Nope he doesn't! :)

    "PATRICK: Okay. I'll wait until after you celebrate with Chinese food with Jason's ghost before I ask again."

    ROFL! With the Phoenix and the dragon figurine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! With the Phoenix and the dragon figurine! :)"

    Let us not forget the Phoenix and the Dragon figurines! LOL

    ReplyDelete