Friday, September 18, 2015

De-Muccio'ed

   Ava finally ditches the Denise DiMuccio dye job and goes Ava Jerome blonde again.   Morgan pressures TJ to tell him where Julian is.  Kristina worries that her mother will get caught in the crossfire between Morgan and Julian.  Paul saves the day for his son once he learns that it was Mayor Lomax who forced Dillon to shut down production.  Patrick comes home to a surprise birthday party. 

      SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

      SONNY:  Morgan's going to kill Julian Jerome. 
      MICHAEL:  Not if I can help it.  I'm gonna find him and stop him, Dad.  
      SONNY:  Then step on it, because if Morgan gets to Julian first, my son will throw away his life to end Julian's.  
      MICHAEL:  I'm on it, Dad.  

       SCOTT'S HOTEL ROOM

       SCOTT:  That recording has to be in here somewhere.  (looks under mattress where he hid The Recording)  Or not. 
       AVA:  DAMMIT, BALDWIN!   Now I'm SCREWED!  
       SCOTT:  But not before you fork over your $5 million. 
       AVA:  PFFFFFT!  No recording, no money!  
       SCOTT:  What?  Getting you out of jail today doesn't count?  
       AVA:  Not if I'm going back as soon as Lansing gets a hold of The Recording.  Seriously, hiding a recording of a MURDER CONFESSION in your HOTEL ROOM?   No wonder you're no longer D.A.  
       SCOTT:  Pay up, Ava.   
       AVA:  In your dreams!   It's not like you can--I don't know--hand The Recording over to the judge since YOU DON'T HAVE IT!!!!!    I'm outta here.   I need to burn this DiMuccio getup in effigy. 

      PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

       SAM, EMMA, DANNY, ANNA:  SURPRISE!   Happy Birthday, Patrick!  
       PATRICK:  Today's my birthday?   I completely forgot.   The days kind of run together when you're operating on the town's most notorious mobster.  
       EMMA:  Happy Birthday, Daddy!   I got you some teeny, tiny dolls that you can tell your deepest, darkest secrets to.  And a magnifying glass so you can see them.  You aren't getting any younger, Dad. 
       ANNA:  By the way, Sam, I'm sorry Sloane flipped on you and Jake.   I thought I had him better trained than that. 
       SAM:  No sweat.  Jake and I will find another way to bring down my nefarious cousin.  
    
      JULIAN'S APARTMENT

      MORGAN:  Julian!  Come out where I can shoot you!   CRAP!  He's not home.  Where else could he be?  Think, Morgan, think. 

      SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

      ALEXIS:  I found a place to stash you.  I rented a lake house to replace the one I had that blew up because of, well, you.  
      JULIAN:  Thank you, true love o' mine.  Are you sure you don't want to come with me and have ALL THE SEX? 
      ALEXIS:  Thanks, but no thanks.   Kristina needs me.   But I'll drive you there.  

     SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

     CARLY:  Sonny, you need to rest and relax.  In case you've forgotten, you just had a bullet removed from your chest.
     SONNY:  But Morgan...he's about to throw his whole life away by killing Julian.   I can't let him do that, Carly.   Shouldn't someone have given him a tranquilizer by now?
     CARLY:  Michael is taking care of it.  He'll find Morgan and use his Jedi mind tricks to convince his brother not to kill Julian.  
 
    Q MANSION

     DILLON:  Check this out:  A cease and desist order from Mayor Lomax.  Apparently I forgot to get some sort of permit I never knew I needed.  I have to shut down production and flush my filmmaking dreams down the toilet. 
    MAXIE:  There goes my feature film debut.  This movie was going to make me an A-lister. 
    PAUL:  No-longer-absentee father to the rescue!  I know Janice Lomax.  She's hot for me.  Want me to put in a call to her.  I guarantee that once she hears the name Paul Hornsby, she'll come running. 
   DILLON:  Dial away.  
   TRACY:  This should be entertaining...
  
   OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM
 
   KRISTINA:  OMG, Morgan wants to shoot Sam's dad?   Sam's dad is dating MY MOM.   What if he makes a mistake and shoots HER instead?   We have to stop him! 
  CARLY:  Michael's on it, Kristina.   He will save the day. 

   SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

   MORGAN:  Hey TJ.  Sorry about freaking out on you in the hospital earlier.  Where's Alexis? 
   TJ: What do you need to see Alexis for? 
   MORGAN:  Nothing.  But since she and Julian are joined at the hip, and a few other places, she will lead me to the man who put Dad in the hospital.  
   TJ:  We're not even 100% sure it was Julian.  
   MORGAN:  Who else could it be?  Now are you going to tell me where Alexis and Julian are or am I going to have to call on my loaded friend here?   (Pulls out gun)
   TJ:  Fine.  

   PATRICK'S HOUSE

    SAM:  Here's my present for you.  Bet you can't guess what it is.  
    PATRICK:  A guitar!  Sweet!   I was a little worried you were getting me a motorcycle.  
    SAM:  Ha ha!   But if you ever want one, I know a guy.  
   
   JULIAN'S APARTMENT

   AVA:  Good riddance, Denise DiMuccio!   Welcome back, Ava Jerome! 

   Q MANSION

    PAUL:  Mission accomplished!  The cease and desist is history.  
    DILLON:  Thanks, Dad!   This absentee father guilt isn't such a bad thing after all. 
    TRACY:  So what's your end of the deal, Paul?  A roll in the hay with the woman who holds the keys to this city?   Please, spare me the details. 
     PAUL:  She just wants to catch up.  See ya later.   (To himself)  Get in line, Lomax.  Right behind Ava Jerome.

    SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

    MICHAEL:  Hey, TJ, are Alexis and Julian around? 
    TJ:  Nope.  
    MICHAEL:  How about Morgan? 
    TJ:  About that...

    JULIAN'S APARTMENT

    AVA:  (Over phone)  Pick up, Julian!  It's only your SISTER in dire need of help. (Doorbell rings)
    PAUL:  Did I hear someone say "help"?  

    LAKE HOUSE

    ALEXIS:  No, for the 347th time, I can't stay, Julian. 
    JULIAN:  Not for ALL THE SEX IN THE WORLD?  
    MORGAN:  GOTCHA, JULIAN!   PREPARE TO DIE!!!!
    
      

2 comments:

  1. "EMMA: Happy Birthday, Daddy! I got you some teeny, tiny dolls that you can tell your deepest, darkest secrets to."

    ROFL! I never heard of those dolls before! :)

    "MORGAN: Julian! Come out where I can shoot you!"

    ROFL! Even if he was there, he wouldn't come out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! I never heard of those dolls before! :)"

    Me neither. But damn, they are tiny! How can you tell your troubles to them if you can't SEE them? LOL

    ReplyDelete