Friday, November 13, 2015

Disconnect

     Robin's efforts to communicate with Patrick are thwarted by what is assumed to be Helena's goons.  Jason and Sam share a kiss, but he still can't remember being her husband.  Hayden crashes Laura, Nikolas, and Liz's discussion of keeping their secret from Jason.  Emma worries to Spencer that she could be losing Sam and Danny if Sam gets back together with Jason.  Tracy disapproves of Paul hiring Anna. 

         SECRET CASSADINE LAB

         ROBIN:  (over phone) Patrick, I need to tell you something about Jason.  
         PATRICK:  That he's alive.  I know.  Sam knows.  Elizabeth knows.  Hell, all of Port Chuckles knows that Jason's alive.
         ROBIN:  There's more to it.  Jason--
         PATRICK:  Robin?  Robin?  What the hell? 
         HELENA GOON #1:  Step away from the phone.  Hang up.  NOW! 

       
         PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

         SAM:  Jason, I know that deep down in your unconscious mind you remember loving me. 
         JASON:  Well, I WAS frozen, unfrozen, then run over by an SUV, then had two brain surgeries, one to remove a Cassadine brainwashing chip from my head, so stuff got lost along the way.  Unfortunately, my being your husband completely dropped out of my brain. 
          SAM:  Is it because I left the dragon and the phoenix at Noodle Buddha?   Because I can go there and get the back.  
         JASON:  I think I'm remembering something.  (kisses Sam) 

       
         PARK

         EMMA:  Daddy's been acting really weird lately.   He told me after Jake Doe and Elizabeth's wedding that something happened that I wouldn't understand.  
         SPENCER:  Hayden told me that Jake Doe isn't really Jake Doe.  It's Jason Morgan.  
         EMMA:  Jason Morgan is Sam's husband!   That means she can't marry Daddy and she can't be my new mommy.  
         SPENCER:  But Father tells me Jason doesn't even remember being married to Sam.   Something about freezing and unfreezing his brain and being run over by a car.  
         EMMA:  But what if Sam makes him remember?   Then she will go back to live with him and take Danny with her and I'll lose my little almost brother. 

      
        PAUL'S OFFICE

        PAUL:  Drop the Sonny investigation, Anna.  That's an ORDER!  
        ANNA:  Why are you so hell-bent on not finding out who shot Sonny? 
        PAUL:  (to self) Because I shot him (to Anna) Because I'm trying to cover YOUR ass.  
        TRACY:  Don't mind me, Anna.  I'm just asking my ex-hubby on a lunch date.  So, ex-hubby, what do you say?  (Anna leaves)
        PAUL:  What do YOU want? 
        TRACY:  First of all, to know what the hell THAT woman was doing in your office and second, to go out to lunch with you.  Remember how we have a son together?  
         PAUL:  Anna works for me. 
         TRACY:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   

   
         WYNDEMERE

         LAURA:  Does Jason know you've been hiding his identity for all these months? 
         LIZ:  No and he's never going to find out if I have anything to do with it.  
         LAURA:  Remember how I used to like you?  
         NIKOLAS:  It's best that we leave well enough alone, Mother.   Jason knows who he is now, so there's no need for him to know how long we knew.  
         HAYDEN:  I'm inclined to agree.  That is, until I find myself inclined to disagree.  
         LAURA: (As if she were Jerry Seinfeld greeting Newman) Hello, Hayden.         
         HAYDEN:  So, the three of you in a little huddle about your BIG BAD SECRET?   How adorable!  
         LIZ:  Eat dirt, Hayden!  
         HAYDEN:  I've been told to eat worse things.  
         LIZ:  I bet you have.
         HAYDEN:  Nikolas and I have a little arrangement.   I won't tell as long as he doesn't give me a reason to.  
         LAURA:  Smells like blackmail to me.  

       
        SECRET LAB

        GOON:  You disobedient little scientist you!   Hand me the phone!  
        ROBIN'S PHONE:  RING RING RING RING RING! 
        ROBIN:  Pick it up!  It's my husband.   PICK MY DAMN PHONE UP! 
        GOON:  I have a better idea.  (turns the phone off and puts it in his pocket)
        ROBIN:  So do I (knocks the goon upside the head with a beaker) 

       
        HOSPITAL

        PATRICK: (over phone)  Robin, what is it you wanted to tell me about Jason. 
        ROBIN:  That I'm sorry I told you he was dead.   Or something like that. 
        PATRICK:  Not buying it.  There's more.  Spit it out.  
        ROBIN:  I'm so sorry about what Jason has been through.  I've gotta--
        GOON #2:  Tsk Tsk Tsk!   Madam wishes to punish you now.  

      
        OUTSIDE WYNDEMERE

         HAYDEN:  Sorry I'm late.  I was having too much fun munching on invisible popcorn and listening to a highly entertaining conversation.  Living in this place is better than Netflix!
         TRACY:  I do not tolerate lateness.   Did you do what I asked?  
         HAYDEN:  Yes, I did.   We're in business.
         TRACY:  Don't you forget that.  

   
        PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

        JASON:  Sam, I'm really sorry none of this being your hubby stuff is coming back to me, but you're going to have to let it go.  I am going to strongarm some answers out of some Cassadines.
        SAM:  Let me come with you.   I AM a Cassadine.   You may not remember, but I have badass ninja skills.  
        JASON:  This is a job for me and me alone.

     
       PARK

       STRANGER LADY:  I've lost my dog.  Can you help me find him?   He's so tiny he might as well be invisible.  
       EMMA:  Okay, but I really shouldn't be talking to strangers.

       

      

3 comments:

  1. "PAUL: Drop the Sonny investigation, Anna. That's an ORDER!"

    He shoved Anna in his office! ROFL!

    "HAYDEN: Sorry I'm late. I was having too much fun munching on invisible popcorn and listening to a highly entertaining conversation. Living in this place is better than Netflix"

    ROFL! Sounds great to me! :)

    " STRANGER LADY: I've lost my dog. Can you help me find him? He's so tiny he might as well be invisible."

    Poor Bella is missing! Hey fake cat Gunnar! Help find your BFF fake dog Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Sounds great to me! :)"

    I never saw her on AMC, but I'm loving Rebecca Budig as Hayden.

    "Poor Bella is missing! Hey fake cat Gunnar! Help find your BFF fake dog Bella!"

    But...but...they'll fight like cats and dogs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I never saw her on AMC, but I'm loving Rebecca Budig as Hayden."

    Well, Hayden reminds me of Greenlee! :)

    "But...but...they'll fight like cats and dogs! LOL "

    Hahahahaha! Oh oh! :)

    ReplyDelete