Monday, November 16, 2015

Stranger Danger!

      Emma takes a bite out of a potential kidnapper.  Patrick and Sam begin to drift apart.  Jason demands answers from Nikolas as Tracy urges Hayden to hurry up and do her job.   Liz confronts Sam about Jason.  Lucas gives Carly some advice on dealing with Sonny.  Morgan disobeys his father and pays a visit to Ava.  Paul urges Ava to put the momming on hold in favor of the mobbing. 

     PORT CHUCKLES PARK

     STRANGER:  Please help me find my teeny tiny miniature chihuahua puppy.  She's one inch tall, weighs two ounces and is practically invisible and SO SO SCARED!   
     EMMA:  I'm sure she's around here somewhere.  
     STRANGER:  But you're closer to the ground.  Can you help me look.   Her name is Bella.  
     EMMA:  But you're a stranger and I really shouldn't be talking to you. 
     STRANGER:  Stranger shmanger!  Lets go. 
     EMMA:  (bites the stranger)  STRANGER DANGER!   STRANGER DANGER! 
     STRANGER:  AGGGGHHHH  You REALLY ARE A VAMPIRE!  
    

      TRACY:  Will you hurry up and get ELQ back for me?   What's taking so damn long? 
      HAYDEN:  You can't hurry love...er...seduction.   You just have to wait.  Because seduction don't come easy.  It's a game of give or take. 
      TRACY:  Well I can't TAKE it anymore.  If you don't get your hands on MY FAMILY'S COMPANY I'll tell your bed buddy that a certain wannabe princess in his castle is working for the other side.  
      HAYDEN:  Oh PLEASE!  I have the perfect leverage over Princey Pie.  

     
     SONNY'S HOUSE

      SONNY:  There will be NO RAMPS, NO RAILINGS, AND NONE OF THOSE SEAT THINGIES THAT TAKE MY TEMPORARILY CRIPPLED ASS UP THE STAIRS!  
      CARLY:  Well good luck getting around this place, stubborn hubby! 
      CONTRACTOR:  Great, what am I supposed to do now? 
      CARLY:  Just get lost and put whatever the hell ramps you want.   The man's gotta bathe. 

      SONNY:  Max, I need you to keep an eye on Ava.  Look, but don't touch.  
      MORGAN:  I can do that, Dad.  I'll pretend to want to jump her bones again and she'll sing like a canary.  She knows she can't get enough of this.  
      MAX:  (rolls eyes)
      SONNY:  Thanks, but no thanks, son.  STAY OUTTA DA BIZNESS!  

     
     PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

     SAM:  Patrick, I kissed Jason, but it didn't bring back his memories. 
     PATRICK:  Remind me to explain neurological phenomena to you sometime.  What did you expect would happen? 
     SAM:  I don't know. 
     PATRICK:   Do you love Jason more than you love me? 
     SAM:  I don't know. 
     PATRICK:  Well, you obviously want him to get his memory back so he'll come running into your arms. 
     SAM:  Well...
     PATRICK:  That's all I need to know.

    
      SECRET CASSADINE LAB

      GOON:  I hope you learned your lesson, Dr. Scorpio-Drake.  If you play by Madam's rules, your daughter is safe and sound and snug as a bug in a rug.  If you disobey...well, your spirited daughter may not be able to bite her way out next time. 
      ROBIN:  Not like any of this matters.  Jason knows he's Jason now so he will come after you with all of his Jason-ness.  
      GOON:  Yeah, good luck with that. 

  
       WYNDEMERE

        JASON:  Spit it out, Cassadine.  You knew who I was all along. 
        NIKOLAS:  PFFFFFFFT!  The only one who knew was my sweet diabolical frail, dying grandmother who is living out the remainder of her days in Greece.   Her vocal cords were removed so she can't give you the answers you're looking for.
        JASON:  Frail vocal cord-less grandma my ass!   My memory may be on the blank, but I know my way out of here and to the airport. 

   
       AVA'S PENTHOUSE

      PAUL:  Look what I brought for you too-adorable one-year-old future operative.   A teddy bear with a spycam.   It's what every future toddler mobster needs! 
      AVA:  How sweet.  Now why did you really stop by? 
      PAUL:  To tell you go get back to work.  The mob stops for no mother. 
      AVA:  What do you want me to do?   Attack Sonny's shipments while Avery is down for her nap?  
      PAUL:  No, just facilitate some transactions for me.  
      AVA:  What are we transacting?  Guns?  Drugs?  The must-have toy of the 2015 holiday season? 


      PORT CHUCKLES PARK

      TRACY:  Emma, sweetheart, what happened? 
      EMMA:  A stranger lady tried to make me help her find her one-inch puppy and then yanked on my arm so I bit her, she called me a vampire, and she ran away.   I bit her on the hand, Mrs. Quartermaine.  Even I know vampires bite people on the neck!  
      TRACY:  You GO girl!   Maybe YOU should be the one helping me get my family's company back.  Your daddy's on the way to pick you up. 
      

     SONNY'S HOUSE

     LUCAS:  Here's what you should do about Sonny, sis.  Hire a badass physical therapist to whip him into shape and piss him off so the heat is off of you.
     CARLY:  And where do I find one of those?  Sonny wants nothing to do with the hospital.  No offense.
     LUCAS:  I'll find one.  I have connections there.  
     CARLY:  Thanks, Lucas.  

     
    AVA'S PENTHOUSE

      MORGAN:  Let me in, dammit!  I have toys for Avery.  
      AVA:  Let him in.  
      MORGAN:  These are her favorite PJs.  And here's her blanket.  You know we are never never never getting back together, right? 
      AVA:  Never say never. 
      MORGAN:  Because Kiki is still pissed at both of us and we're on opposite sides of a mob war and all.  
      AVA:  If you think you can sex my mob secrets out of me, Morgan, you have another think coming.  


     PORT CHUCKLES PARK

     EMMA:  Daddy, are Sam and Danny going away with Danny's daddy? 
     PATRICK:  How did you know about Danny's Daddy? 
     EMMA:  Spencer told me. 
     PATRICK:  And where was Spencer when Stranger Lady came after you? 
     EMMA:  Chandler made him leave.  But is it true, Daddy?   Am I going to lose Sam and Danny like I lost Mommy? 
     PATRICK:  I don't know, sweetie.  Sam and Danny have to figure it out for themselves.  But you'll always have your Daddy. 
    
   
     PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

      SAM:  Elizabeth, what do you want?
      LIZ:  I want YOU to leave MY FIANCE alone and stop making him remember stuff he can't remember and is better off not remembering. 
      SAM:  So this is a "hands off my man" warning.  Where have I heard that before?  
      LIZ:  Jason does not have a tattoo on his forehead that says "Property of Elizabeth Webber". 
      SAM:  Not YET but it's only a matter of time, right?  

     
     PROBABLY SOMEWHERE ALONG RTE 31

      JASON:  See ya, Port Chuckles!  

  
   
     
    
         

3 comments:

  1. "STRANGER: Please help me find my teeny tiny miniature chihuahua puppy. She's one inch tall, weighs two ounces and is practically invisible and SO SO SCARED!"

    ROFL! Just like baby Uncle Leo was! :)

    "CARLY: Just get lost and put whatever the hell ramps you want. The man's gotta bathe. "

    Yeah he does!!! Or he will stink up the place! :)

    " EMMA: Daddy, are Sam and Danny going away with Danny's daddy?
    PATRICK: How did you know about Danny's Daddy?"

    ROFL!

    "LIZ: I want YOU to leave MY FIANCE alone and stop making him remember stuff he can't remember and is better off not remembering."

    Oh the horror!!! Don't make him remember!!! :)

    PROBABLY SOMEWHERE ALONG RTE 31

    Yeah probably! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Just like baby Uncle Leo was! :)"

    Yep. Teeny-tiny and practically invisible ;)

    "Oh the horror!!! Don't make him remember!!! :)"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yep. Teeny-tiny and practically invisible ;)"

    He was very very invisible! :)

    "LOL"

    Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete