Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What Now?

    Sam feels lost in the aftermath of the Jason reveal, as do Patrick and Jason himself.  Liz nearly blows her cover trying to convince Jason to go through with the marriage.  Ava's taunting causes Sonny to do something that costs him custody of Avery.  Sonny is disappointed in Carly for choosing to go to the church with Jason before showing up a the courthouse.  Nikolas finds out that Hayden has been faking her amnesia. 

     CHURCH

     SAM:  What am I going to do?   Jason is alive, but he doesn't remember being my husband.   On the other hand, Danny thinks you're his daddy now and Emma's all into me being her new mommy.  I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!
     PATRICK:  This Jason thing would be blowing my mind right now if I didn't just go through the same thing two years ago with Robin.  
     SAM:  And you chose Robin. 
     PATRICK:  Yeah, and look how that turned out.  We got divorced. 
     SAM:  So are you saying that once Jason remembers he's married to me, he'll want to divorce me?   Thanks A LOT, fiance.  
    

     BRIDGE

      LIZ:  We can still get married, Jason.   It's not like you can remember being married to Sam or anything. 
     JASON:  But stuff's all complicated now that I'm Jason.  I'm not so sure I WANT to be Jason.  The dude killed people for a living. 
     LIZ:  But he only killed the bad guys! 
     JASON:  Look, I'm still into you and all, but I gotta wrap my mind around this Being Jason Morgan thing.  People in this town think he's Jesus or something and I'm not looking forward to the idea of being nailed to a couple of pieces of wood.  
     LIZ:  I always knew you were Jason. 
     JASON:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????  
     LIZ:  I mean, on some subconscious level deep down in my inner psyche.  
     JASON:  Oh, that makes sense.  For a minute there I thought you were going to tell me you were hiding my true identity from me or something heinous like that. 
  
    
     COURTHOUSE

      AVA:  Poor, crippled Sonny.   Too bad your personal cheering section is going to grow to resent taking care of your weak ass.    Especially Carly.   Give it time and she'll ditch you for someone who can---
      SONNY:  I don't have to be standing up to riddle you with bullets, AVA! 
      AVA:  Did you just threaten to make Avery a motherless child?   
      SONNY:  Try me.  
      CARLY:  Bad Sonny!  
      SONNY:  Bad Sonny?   What about Bad Carly?  Why do you wait until NOW to show up at the custody hearing to GET OUR DAUGHTER BACK???
      CARLY:  Maybe these cuts and bandages will give you a clue.  Some lunatic driver ran me off Rte 31!
      SONNY:  What were you doin' on Rte 31???  They don't call it Death Wish Drive for nothin'. 

    
      WYNDEMERE

       NIKOLAS:  Sounds like you were enjoying the show, what with your invisible popcorn and all. 
       HAYDEN:  Who makes that stuff?   Best. Popcorn. EVAH! 
       NIKOLAS:  Some supposedly-reformed serial killer named Franco.  
       HAYDEN:  I was just enjoying watching it all play out.  I could see this coming from a mile away. 
       NIKOLAS:  So you were faking your amnesia?   Go figure.  
       HAYDEN:  You're surprised?   I faked being someone's WIFE, for crying out loud.  
      
     
      COURTHOUSE

      SCOTT:  I have in my possession some new evidence that could blow this custody hearing wide open.  Check out this recording that was made just minutes ago in this very courtroom.
      RIC:  Objection!
      JUDGE: Overruled.  I'll allow this evidence.  Let's hear this so-called recording.
      SCOTT:  (plays recording) Now is THAT the kind of man you want to see caring for a little girl?         JUDGE:  This court finds in favor of Ava Jerome.  
      RIC:  No fair!  
      AVA:  I may let you come to Avery's high school graduation in a few years.  You know how fast kids grow in this town.  
      CARLY:  I have good news.  Jake is Ja--
      SONNY:  Screw you, Carly!   I don't wanna hear it.  Take me home, Morgan.
      CARLY:  As I was saying, Michael, Jake is Jason.  I have a DNA test to prove it.
      MICHAEL:  Maybe you need to stop by the hospital and get checked out for a concussion.
      CARLY:  No, I'm SERIOUS!  Just ask Jason himself.

     
       PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

       SAM:  What am I going to tell Emma about the non-wedding?
       PATRICK:  We live in Port Chuckles.  Pretty much every wedding is a non-wedding these days.

      LIZ'S HOUSE

       LIZ:  Some wedding day.   I'm going to bed.  
       JASON:  I need to do some more thinking about this Jason thing.
       SAM: (riding up in a motorcycle)  Look what I found, Jason?   Maybe this thing of beauty will help you remember being married to me.
        LIZ:  (looking out window)  DAMMIT!  Not the motorcycle!   He'll remember EVERYTHING the nanosecond he sees that thing.  

       WYNDEMERE

         NIKOLAS:  Let's have sex.  
         HAYDEN:  Maybe tomorrow.
         NIKOLAS:  You may not have lost your memory, but that bullet sure put a hole in your libido.            HAYDEN:  (on phone with someone I hope is Helena but is probably someone else) We need to meet ASAP.  In person.    

2 comments:

  1. "HAYDEN: Who makes that stuff? Best. Popcorn. EVAH!"

    To quote Monica on friends, I KNOW! :)

    "RIC: No fair!"

    ROFL!

    " HAYDEN: (on phone with someone I hope is Helena but is probably someone else)"

    I hope it's Helena!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hope it's Helena!!!!!"

    Please let it be Helena! I miss her.

    ReplyDelete