Thursday, November 5, 2015

Where's The Groom?

      The morning of Jake and Liz's wedding, Jake goes off in search of Carly.  Laura tries to convince Liz to tell Jake that he's Jason.  Nikolas isn't sure he can trust Hayden to not cause trouble for Liz.   Ava confronts Sonny in his hospital room after Ric gets the custody hearing moved up.

       LIZ'S HOUSE

       LAURA:  Elizabeth, you need to do the right thing and tell Jake that he is Jason.
       LIZ:  Who died and made you Spike Lee?   If I tell Jake that he's Jason, he'll drop me like a hot potato and go running to Sam.
       LAURA:  Maybe, maybe not, but it's not fair to marry him without telling him the truth.
       LIZ:  Not. Gonna. Happen.
     

         HOSPITAL

        JAKE:  (over phone) Carly?  Carly?
        CARLY:  (over phone) Jake?  Jake?  (drops phone in puddle)
        JAKE:  Carly?   What's that big, huge, important, urgent thing you had to tell me?
        CARLY'S PHONE:  Glug glug glug!  
        
        
         FLOATING RIB

         AVA:  Dammit, Scott!  Why won't you let me take my baby and run off to Hong Kong? 
         SCOTT:  Oh, I don't know, because that would be KIDNAPPING!   You know, the very crime your archenemy Nina committed last year around this time when she and my son scampered off to Canada with said baby.  
          AVA:  Fine, but I'm NOT giving her back to SONNY. 
          SCOTT:  If you listen to me and don't go getting any harebrained ideas like jetting off to the other side of the world, YOU WON'T HAVE TO! 
       
       
         SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

        RIC:  Good news, brother.   I got the hearing moved up.   Ava and Baldwin have no chance of building a case by THIS AFTERNOON!
       SONNY:   This afternoon?   Way to work the system, Ric.   There ain't no way in HELL Ava is going to win custody of MY DAUGHTER when she can't even get Kiki to stand up for her. 
    
      
       WYNDEMERE

     HAYDEN:  Ta-da! 
     NIKOLAS:  Ever heard of...I don't know...knocking?  
     HAYDEN:  Can you stop being such a crankypants prince and give a woman a compliment? 
     NIKOLAS:  You're dressed to kill.   Just do me a favor keep your razor-sharp tongue in your mouth at the wedding.   We Cassadines have ways of punishing those who speak out of turn and they're rather medieval.
     HAYDEN:  Before you threaten to send me to the guillotine or have me drawn and quartered, why don't you try something new.   Like trusting me.
     NIKOLAS:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

     
      HOSPITAL

      JAKE:  I think something happened to Carly.  I better go check and make sure she's not lying in a ditch somewhere off Rte 31.   I only have a year's worth of memories, but even I know nothing good ever happens on that road.
      SAM:  I can use my Spinelli-patented phone tracking skills to find her.
     JAKE:  How is this Spinelli not a gazillionaire? 
      SAM:  You're right.  Rte 31. 
      JAKE:  Wedding day be damned, I'm gonna go find Carly.  Jake to the rescue! 

    
       SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

     AVA:  DAMN YOU, SONNY!   NOBODY PUTS AVA IN A CORNER! 
     SONNY:  There ain't NO WAY you are getting MY DAUGHTER.   By the way, where is she?  With some babysitter you found on Craigslist? 
     AVA:  Better than with you and SNARLY! 
     SONNY:   Prepare to hand her over TODAY! 
     AVA:  Dem's FIGHTIN' WORDS! 
     SCOTT:  Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Are you TRYING to lose this case, Ava?   Because going after Sonny while foaming at the mouth can make the judge and every doctor at this hospital suspect you have rabies.   Needless to say that won't bode well for your case. 

    
      CHURCH

      PATRICK:  You look like a million bucks, Elizabeth. 
      LIZ:  Thanks, Person of Honor. 

      HAYDEN:  Mirror, mirror on the wall...
      LIZ:  Get lost, Hayden! 
    
      SAM:  So, evil cousin, where's your partner in slime?
      NIKOLAS:  Stop acting like such a plebe, Sam.
    
      
       RTE 31

      JAKE:  Carly?  Can you hear me?   Carly?
      CARLY:  YOU'RE JASON!
      JAKE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? 

3 comments:

  1. "JAKE: (over phone) Carly? Carly?
    CARLY: (over phone) Jake? Jake? (drops phone in puddle)"

    Hahahaha. Wasn't that whole Carly scene so funny?! Poor Carly! ROFL! She is having a terrible horrible no good very bad day! :)

    "Jake: I only have a year's worth of memories, but even I know nothing good ever happens on that road."

    Yeah no kidding!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahaha. Wasn't that whole Carly scene so funny?! Poor Carly! ROFL! She is having a terrible horrible no good very bad day! :)"

    Yes, she was having a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day. I should have put in a line from her phone in the puddle going "Glug glug glug" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. " I should have put in a line from her phone in the puddle going "Glug glug glug" LOL"

    ROFL! You can do that in today's post for tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete