Monday, November 9, 2015

I'm Jason. Jason Morgan.

    Carly sells Jake on the fact that he's Jason and he calls off his wedding to Liz.   Liz feigns shock when Jason reveals his identity and Sam is not so quick to accept him as Jason.   At the custody hearing, Michael and Morgan sing Sonny's praises and Kiki shows up to testify, but not the way Ava and Scott had hoped.  Paul offers Anna a job.

     CHURCH

         JASON:  My name is Jason.  Jason Morgan. 
         LIZ:  (to self) How the HELL????   It had to be CARLY!   I can tell by the epic bitchface under all the scratches and that big ol' piece of gauze on her forehead.  Why did she have to go and ruin everything for MEEEEEEEE?????   (to Jason)  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?  
         SAM:  I call BS on this I'm Jason crap. 
         CARLY:  You know how Spinelli was trying to do a humpty-dumpty thing on Jake's face?  I mean JASON'S face?   (shows Sam the computer)  Check THIS out. 
          SAM:  OMG, Spinelli's been hacked!   How could this happen?  He is the God of Cyberspace.  NO ONE hacks the God of Cyberspace. 
          JASON:  But wait!  There's more!   My water bottle spit was tested against some criminal database thingy and it said I'm Jason.   See, I TOLD YOU I was some criminal in my previous life!  
          SAM:  OMG!   It really is you?   There was a REASON I was chasing your ghost? 
          CARLY:  Of course there was.   I just don't see how I, Jason's BESTEST BESTIE EVER, didn't see it.   Maybe I need LASIK or something. 
           LIZ:   But you built your a new life as Jake Doe.  With ME!   You are supposed to marry ME!  
          HAYDEN:  Who MADE this invisible popcorn?   It tastes AMAZING!   
          JASON:  Cassadine, you're gonna DIE!!!!!    (grabs Nikolas and tries to choke the life out of him)
          LIZ:  Don't kill my bestie with benefits, Jason!  
         
    
     PAUL'S OFFICE

       ANNA:  What is SHE (points to Ava) doing here?  And why do you look like the cat that just swallowed the canary?  
       AVA:  I was just leaving, Posh Spice.  He's all yours now.  
       PAUL:  What can I say?  I have a way with the ladies of this town?
       ANNA:  Shut up and give me some ANSWERS!   I have half a mind to confess to Carrrrrrrlos's murder so I don't have your smarmy arse breathing down my neck.  
       PAUL:  Then I would suggest using the other half, unless you want your adorable little granddaughter visiting you in the slammer.  
      ANNA:  How DARE you use my granddaughter as leverage to avoid ME implicating YOU in a cover-up.   I can read you like a book, Paul Hornsby.  
      PAUL:  Why send you up the river when I can hire your as my gopher...I mean my investigative consultant.  If you don't do everything I ask you to do, I can always send you to prison. 
     ANNA:  Very clever, you trying to blackmail me with prison when I am trying to blackmail you with confessing and getting MYSELF sent to prison. 

   
    COURTHOUSE

        AVA:  Good luck in Wheelchair Roller Derby, Sonny!  
        SONNY:  There's no way in HELL you're getting MY DAUGHTER!  
        RIC:  Now now, kids.  Play nice.  Where the hell's Carly? 
        MORGAN:  Good question.  Where IS Mom?  
       

     CHURCH

         LIZ:  Jason, forget Carly, forget Sam.  Marry ME!   I'm in my wedding dress and EVERYTHING!!!!  
         CARLY:  Move over, Elizabeth.   Jason's married to SAM!  
         SAM:  Do you remember being married to me and having sex with me and conceiving Danny and having Danny taken by some people we're not allowed to talk about and then getting Danny back and then getting shot by some guy in a Duke Lavery mask? 
        JASON:  Um, no. 
        CARLY:  It'll come back to you, Jason, and when it does, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU.  
        JASON:  I'm outta here. 
        LIZ:  Jason!  
        CARLY:  Oh, PUH-LEASE!  

    
     COURTHOUSE

        MORGAN:  Sonny Corinthos is a great dad. 
        MICHAEL : Sonny Corinthos is a great dad. 
        SCOTT:  Except for that time where you changed your name to Quartermaine and took Avery away from him. 
         MICHAEL:  PFFFFFFFFT!!!!!   It was all a big misunderstanding involving my dad and AJ.   I'm over it now and back on Team Corinthos. 
         KIKI:  I'm here.  
         AVA:  Thank you, Kiki, 
         KIKI:  Sonny Corinthos is a great dad and my mom's a LYING SLUT!  
         SONNY:  Thank you, Kiki.  
         CARLY:  What did I miss?   By the way, you won't believe who came back from the dead!  

   
      BRIDGE

        JASON:  Now I know why I remember this place. 
        LIZ:  But you're still going to marry me, right? 
        

3 comments:

  1. "JASON: But wait! There's more! My water bottle spit was tested"

    His spit! ROFL! Ewwww..

    "HAYDEN: Who MADE this invisible popcorn? It tastes AMAZING!"

    Oh yes! Invisible popcorn is so good! :) Yum!

    "AVA: I was just leaving, Posh Spice. He's all yours now."

    It would have been really funny if she called Anna, Posh Spice. :)

    "ANNA: Very clever, you trying to blackmail me with prison when I am trying to blackmail you with confessing and getting MYSELF sent to prison."

    ROFL!

    "CARLY: It'll come back to you, Jason, and when it does, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU."

    So no one told you life was gonna be this way
    Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
    It's like you're always stuck in second gear
    When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but
    I'll be there for you
    (When the rain starts to pour)
    I'll be there for you
    (Like I've been there before)
    I'll be there for you
    ('Cause you're there for me too)
    I'll be there for you
    (When the rain starts to pour)
    I'll be there for you
    (Like I've been there before)
    I'll be there for you
    ('Cause you're there for me too)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh yes! Invisible popcorn is so good! :) Yum!"

    Franco's making a lot of invisible money selling it, what with the invisible marketing campaign and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! I forgot about BobTodd's invisible popcorn! :)

    ReplyDelete