Friday, November 6, 2015

I'm Not Jason

    While Liz and the wedding guests await Jake at the church, Carly tries to convince him that he's Jason, but he's not buying it.   Kevin refers Anna to a new therapist.  Carly's disappearance has Sonny worried.  Paul comes up with a plan to keep Avery in Ava's care.

      CHURCH

       HAYDEN:  Look at you, looking all bridey. 
       LIZ:  What do you want, Hayden? 
       HAYDEN:  Rude much?   I'm just wishing you luck on your big day, because you just might need it.
       LIZ:  Is that a threat?
       HAYDEN:  That's the last time I ever pay a bridezilla a compliment.

    
      RTE 31

         CARLY:  You're Jason.
         JAKE:  I'm not Jason.  Jason is your dead friend and I'm not dead.  Ergo, I'm not Jason.
         CARLY:  You are TOO Jason.  You never did die.  You just got frozen, defrosted, run over by an SUV driven by my archenemy, then had your face put back together again a la Humpty Dumpty.
          JAKE:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Good one. 
         CARLY:  I've got proof.  Look on that computer screen, then go in my car and get a piece of paper from the front seat. 
          JAKE:  But I don't FEEL Jason.   If I were Jason, I would feel like him and I would remember being him.
         CARLY:  What part of amnesia do you not understand?   YOU ARE JASON, DAMMIT
         CARLY'S PHONE:  Siri says you are Jason Morgan.   
         

    
       HOSPITAL

       KEVIN:  Anna, meet your new therapist, Andre Maddox.
      ANNA:  But I liked my old therapist.  You.
      ANDRE:  But I'm kind of an awesome shrink.  Come on, Ms. Devane, you name your complex and I'll dig deep into your unresolved issues.  It'll be fun.  For me.  Plus, I love accents. 
      ANNA:  Fine, I'll do it, but if he starts rolling his Rs, I'm DONE. 

     
      SONNY'S ROOM

      SONNY:  Where the hell's Carly?   We gotta get to that courthouse so we can get my adorable Crypt Baby daughter back.
      RIC:  Ever hear of a phone?
      SONNY:  (over the phone)  Carly, it's Sonny.  We gotta get our asses over to the courthouse.  Ric pulled some Ric strings and had the custody hearing moved up.  The sooner you get here, the sooner we can pry our daughter from the hands of her rabid psychopath of a mother.
   
     
      PAUL'S OFFICE

     AVA:  I have a present for you.
     PAUL:  Thanks but no thanks.  I can't be seen owning a striped painting.
     AVA:   YOU BLOCKHEAD!   I know when I've been insulted! 
     PAUL:  Easy, Lucy.  I've come up with a plan to snatch that football away from Charlie Brown.   In other words, I have a strategy to help you keep Avery. 
  

      CHURCH

       LIZ:  Nikolas, what the hell is Hayden doing at MY wedding.  I said no ex fake wives of the groom, dammit! 
       NIKOLAS:  Hayden was bored and I was lonely. 
     
       SAM:  Where are Jake and Carly?   Did they stop to pick up some Noodle Buddha or something?  
      
        PATRICK:  Hi, Sabrina.  You're looking...pregnant. 
        SABRINA:  Fingers crossed nobody runs me off the road this time. 

     
       HOSPITAL

       ANDRE:  And when did you start having halluciantions?
       ANNA:  After the kilt-wearing mobster love of my life Duke was murdered. 
       ANDRE:  So you were seeing Duke's ghost?   You know there's a number you can call for that.
       ANNA:  I wasn't seeing Duke.  I was seeing Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos.
       ANDRE:  Who is this Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos? 
       ANNA:  The man who killed Duke. 
       ANDRE:  So you were feeling guilty about, I don't know, doing something to harm this Carrrrrrrrrrlos? 
       ANNA:  Just give me my pills and let's call it a day.
       ANDRE:  No can do.  You need to face the great big Carrrrrrrrrlos in the room first. 

     
       PAUL'S OFFICE

       PAUL:  You sure are sexy, Ava.  If the earth tumbles off its axis and you don't get to keep your Crypt Baby, we can create an Office Baby right here.  So whaddaya say?  Let's make out!  (kisses Ava)


       CHURCH

        LIZ:  Everyone hold your horses.  The wedding is going to happen as soon as the groom shows up. 
        JAKE:  About that...
     

3 comments:

  1. "CARLY: You're Jason.
    JAKE: I'm not Jason.
    CARLY: You are TOO Jason"

    Hahahaha. Back and forth back and forth. :) Awwww no glug glug glug from the phone? :(

    "ANNA: Fine, I'll do it, but if he starts rolling his Rs, I'm DONE."

    And he didn't! Whew. :)

    " AVA: YOU BLOCKHEAD! I know when I've been insulted!
    PAUL: Easy, Lucy. I've come up with a plan to snatch that football away from Charlie Brown. "

    ROFL! You blockhead!!!! :) Too bad she didn't say that

    "PAUL: You sure are sexy, Ava. If the earth tumbles off its axis and you don't get to keep your Crypt Baby, we can create an Office Baby right here. "

    YES! Office babies are so much better than Crypt babies! Although you can't really make fun of offices babies as you can with crypt babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahaha. Back and forth back and forth. :) Awwww no glug glug glug from the phone? :( "

    I know! Sorry, I saw your comment after I wrote yesterday's recap. I'll have to go back and edit it in ;)

    "ROFL! You blockhead!!!! :) Too bad she didn't say that"

    That would have been a riot and a great nod to the new Peanuts movie, which I'm going to see when I get the chance. I love Peanuts.

    "Although you can't really make fun of offices babies as you can with crypt babies!:)"

    True, it doesn't have that creepy-yet-hilarious ring to it ;)


    ReplyDelete
  3. I added Carly's Phone to this entry and yesterday's.

    ReplyDelete