Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Talkin' Turkey, Part I

    I got ALL THE FEELS watching the Corinthos family Thanksgiving, especially Sonny & Morgan.  Big props to Maurice Benard and Bryan Craig. 

     Sam comes home from Cassadine Island to reaffirm her love for Patrick.   Carrrrrrrrrrrlos insists Sabrina's baby is his.   Morgan asks a favor of Carly.  Ava visits Kiki at the PCPD.   Kristina is back in town for Thanksgiving.  Dante and Lulu argue and go their separate ways for the holiday.  Maxie and Nathan head to Portland to see Georgie. 

      PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

       SAM:  I'm back and I'm so over Jason 2.0.  Do you still want to marry me? 
       PATRICK:  Um, yeah, but what happened in Greece?  
       SAM:  Let's see...I got into a fight with Elizabeth on the plane, Helena cursed me, then she died, Jason still doesn't remember being Jason and I'm getting a serious friendzone vibe from him.  
       PATRICK:  Awesome!  Next time you're having doubts about our relationship, I'll just put you on a plane and send you out of the country. 

     
         MORGAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

        MORGAN:  Who knew going on a fake fishing trip would make me end up in the hospital?   Maybe it was the fake hunting that did it.
         SONNY:  Look, son, I know you hate being here.  Trust me, I know the feeling.  But you're gonna get some help here.  There's a new shrink here who can help you figure out why you were shooting imaginary wabbits.
         MORGAN:  Hey Mom, I know Kiki ran you off the road and nearly killed you, but can you slip her a Get Out Of Jail Free card for me?   She knows she screwed the pooch on Halloween and she didn't even touch the vodka we found at the cabin.
         CARLY:  Seeing that she helped us put you in this place, I'm kinda over the being run off the road thing.  Besides, it was not like that wedding was going to happen anyway.   I'll do it.  

  
        AVA'S PENTHOUSE

         PAUL:  Newsflash, Ava.  Your daughter's been cuffed.  
         AVA:  That's ridiculous, Paul!   She's only a year old!  
         PAUL:  Wrong daughter, Sweet Lips.  
         AVA:  Oh, you mean Kiki?   What did she do?  
         PAUL:  She ran Sonny's wife off the road while hammered.  
         AVA:  So, let her off the hook.
         PAUL:  No can do.   Suspicious minds.   
        
       
        SABRINA'S APARTMENT

        CARLOS:  Buenos dias, Querrrrrrrrrrrrida!   
        SABRINA:  OMG, Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos!   I dreamed you were alive! 
        CARLOS:  Am I the best lookin' zombie you ever seen? 
        SABRINA:  I hate to be rude, but you kinda can't be here.   Remember Felix, my bestie?  He still lives here and this place isn't big enough for the three of us. 
        CARLOS:  So, let's leave the country together and raise our little Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos Jr or Carrrrrrrrrrrla together.  Come on, Zabrrrrrrrrrrrrrina!
        SABRINA:  The baby is Michael's.  I hope.  
      

         PCPD

         JORDAN:  Detective West, leave Kiki to me.   Your sister is her fake sorta mother which would make you her fake sorta uncle.  
         NATHAN:  Isn't everybody fake sorta related in this town?  
         AVA:  Kiki!  Mommy's here. 
         KIKI:  Go away!  
         CARLY:  Let Kiki go.  I'm so over that accident. 
         JORDAN:  That's up to the D.A.  
         PAUL:  Uh...OKAY. 
         KIKI:  OMG, Thank you, Carly!
         AVA:  Come have turkey with me and your adorable little sister who has forgotten what you look like.
         KIKI:  So, Carly, how's Morgan?   I hope they didn't put him in a rubber room.  
         CARLY:  Come see for yourself.  
         KIKI:  Totally.  

       
         DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

         LULU:  UGH, this place reeks of CHEATING!   I'm going to grab some more clothes for me and Rocco and get the hell out of here.
         MAXIE:  Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
         LULU:  OMG!  VALERIE left her LIPSTICK in the BATHROOM!  They are SO still doing the nasty.
         MAXIE:  Hello?  I GAVE you that lipstick.
         DANTE:  (picking up separation papers)  What are these?
         LULU:  What do they LOOK like, CHEATER?  
         DANTE:  So you're lawyering up already.  
         LULU:  We're HISTORY, Dante.   Those papers just make it official.  

       
         MORGAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

         DR. MADDOX:  Hey there, Morgan.  I'm the new shrink in town.  Welcome to your new home until we can figure out what's wrong with you.
         MORGAN:  Here?   How long are you going to make me stay in this hospital?
         DR. MADDOX:  We need to run tests, you know, like ink blots and all.   If you continue to see wabbits, it may give us some insight into what we're facing here. 
         MORGAN:  I gotcha.   Do you think I've got that bipolar thing my dad has?  
         DR. MADDOX:  Maybe, maybe not.  Hence, the tests.  
         MORGAN:  Why else would I dress up like the Gorton's fisherman and jump in ice cold water?
       

        SABRINA'S APARTMENT

        MICHAEL:  Sabrina, are you ready for some Q Thanksgiving pizza?  
        SABRINA:  Just a minute.   (to Carrrrrrrrlos)  Carrrrrrrrrrlos, you have to hide until I leave, then get the heck out of my apartment.  
        CARLOS:  But...but...Querrrrrrrrrrida...
        SABRINA:  GO!  

      
        AVA'S PENTHOUSE

        AVA:  Thank you for setting Kiki free.   And here you told me you couldn't do me any favors.  
        PAUL:  I did it for Carly.
        AVA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?   
        PAUL:  I have to suck up to her so she doesn't think I'm sniffing after Sonny's territory. 
        AVA:  When you put it that way...Say how about sharing some turkey with me and Avery?  
        PAUL:  Thanks, but no thanks.  I have to make an appearance at the Q family Thanksgiving and have at least one slice of pizza.  

     
      MORGAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

      MORGAN:  Sorry I went all nutsy cuckoo, Dad. 
      SONNY:  I know the feeling, son.   Maybe you have bipolar or maybe you just got the Corinthos barware-smashin' temper, but you mother and I have your back.   We're gonna get through this. 
      MORGAN:  Thanks, Dad.  I'm not even all that pissed that I'm here.  How weird is that?  

      
       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

       DANTE:  We can be fixed, Lulu, can't we? 
       LULU:  Ever see a vase after it is smashed, then glued back together?    Our marriage would be that vase.  But you can still see Rocco dress up as an Italian pilgrim.  
       DANTE:  Yeah, well, there's that.  
       LULU:  Happy Thanksgiving.  But not really because you cheated with my cousin. 
       DANTE:  Happy Thanksgiving.  I guess. 

     
      PCPD

      NATHAN:  Workaholic much? 
      MAXIE:  The fashion world never sleeps, Nathan.  It has no time for turkey.  Have you ever seen a turkey on a runway?  
      NATHAN:  Hey, I got a little stuffed turkey for Georgie.  I guess it doesn't get the fashionista seal of approval, but she's what, 2? 
      MAXIE:  You are the BEST SEXY COP EVER!   Stupid teleporter is in the shop so we actually have to FLY to Portland.  

    
      MORGAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

      BOBBIE:  I come bearing Thanksgiving dinner!  
      MORGAN:  As long as it wasn't made in this hospital, I'm all over it.  
      SONNY:  Ain't family great?   I'm getting ALL THE FAMILY FEELS now!  
      KRISTINA, CARLY, KIKI, MORGAN, & BOBBIE:  So are we!  
    

2 comments:

  1. " PATRICK: Awesome! Next time you're having doubts about our relationship, I'll just put you on a plane and send you out of the country. "

    Sure!! Why not?! ROFL!


    "MORGAN: Who knew going on a fake fishing trip would make me end up in the hospital? Maybe it was the fake hunting that did it."

    Hahahahaha. Fake hunting! :)

    " PAUL: Newsflash, Ava. Your daughter's been cuffed.
    AVA: That's ridiculous, Paul! She's only a year old!"

    Hahahahaha! What would Avery be in jail for? Cooing to loudly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahahaha. Fake hunting! :)"

    He was hunting WABBITS! LOL

    " Cooing to loudly? :)"

    Disrespecting a police officer by accidentally giving Dante or Nathan the finger?

    ReplyDelete