Thursday, November 19, 2015

What A Conundrum!

    Words spoken by the bedridden, oxygen tank-dependent, but still chic and glamorous Helena Cassadine when her goons brought in Sam and Liz.  Can we ever get a scene with Helena and Spinelli. It would be a linguistic coup, that's for sure.  

     Liz and Sam have a spat on the flight over to Greece.  Nina is appalled that Franco would get himself sent to prison to save Kiki.  Morgan talks Kiki out of confessing to causing the accident.  Hayden gives Shawn some good news.  

      PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

      NINA:  What the what?   Jay, you can't arrest Franco.   We're normal people now. 
      NATHAN:  I can arrest Franco, sis, and I did.  We have photographic evidence that he is the one who ran Carly Corinthos off the road and could have killed her.  
      FRANCO:  That's funny.  Nina and I stayed in on Halloween night watching horror movies, handing out pre-screened candy and yelling at Kiki's mother.  
      NATHAN:  So it was a ghost driving your car on Rte 31 that night? 
      FRANCO:  Hey, there's no shortage of those in this town.  Some of them even have accents and roll their Rs.  (to self) CRAP!  It was Kiki who was driving my car and she was drunk as a skunk!  I can't let Kiki go to jail.  I'm her fake father!  (to Nathan)  Wait!  I took a late night drive.  Yeah, that's it.  I had to get Freddy Kreuger out of my head so I drove on Rte 31. 
     

     PENTONVILLE

      HAYDEN:  Remember me?   I'm the woman you got sent up the river for shooting.
      SHAWN:  Of all the times for me to miss my mark.   I'm sorry, Ms. Barnes.  
      HAYDEN:  No sweat.  I was in a coma for a few months, so it gave me a convenient excuse to fake some memory loss.   By the way, I have some good news.   You didn't shoot me.  
      SHAWN:  Well, I sure as hell didn't shoot Jake Doe. 
      HAYDEN:  Yeah, about that.  Jake Doe isn't Jake Doe anymore.  He's Jason Morgan. 
      SHAWN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???


      CASSADINE ISLAND

       JASON:  (sliding down the rope) It's a good thing I read the MacGyver Guide to Badass Entrances on the flight over.  Hey Goon Boy!  (knocks the goon out and takes his keycard) 

     
       ON THE AIRPLANE

       LIZ:  Jason loves ME!  
       SAM:  PFFFFFFT!!!    Jason is SOOOOOO out of your league it's not even funny.  
       LIZ:  What about Patrick?   Aren't you supposed to be in LURVE with him?   
       SAM:  I DO love Patrick.   But Jason is my husband and he deserves to at least REMEMBER being my husband. 
       LIZ:  How convenient that he doesn't.  
       SAM:  Convenient for YOU! 
       LIZ:  You're a slut. 
       SAM:  (throws water into Liz's face) Oops!  Didn't meant to get you wet.  NOT! 
      
     
       METROCOURT

       MORGAN:  So, you gainfully employed? 
       KIKI:  I start tonight.  I hope my fake dad stops by.  He can even bring Nina if he wants. 
       MORGAN:  About that...Franco's in the slammer. 
       KIKI:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT????
       MORGAN:  He got arrested for running my mom off the road.  
       KIKI:  OMG!  I ran your mom off the road. 
       MORGAN:  How lucky are you that your fake dad the ex-serial killer is taking the rap for you? 
       KIKI:  Too bad I have this thing called a conscience. 

   
       CASSADINE ISLAND

       JASON:  Hey Nikolas, stalk much?  
       NIKOLAS:  I'm checking up on dear ol' ailing grandmother.  She likes to play with explosives and seeing she's hooked up to an oxygen tank, that can be problematic.  
       JASON:  Mind getting the hell out of the way so I can get some answers out of dear ol' ailing grandma?  
       NIKOLAS:  That's hilarious.  Like I'm just going to let you in to interrogate my grandmother.  
       JASON:  What do you care?  You can't stand the woman and had her exiled here.  Move or I'll plug ya.  
      

      ON THE AIRPLANE

        FLIGHT ATTENDANT:  Knock it off, you two, or you get sent to a Greek jail.  
        SAM:  Have you ever SEEN Cassadine Island?   It IS a Greek jail.  Speaking of Cassadines, what does Nikolas want with Jason anyway?   He has his own goons.  
        LIZ:  Are you calling Jason a GOON?
        SAM:  Jason works for the mob, Elizabeth, in case you have forgotten.  But you wanted to turn him into Mr. Sunshine Man.  
        LIZ:  Jason LOVES me.  He chose ME over you this time.   Deal with it.  
        SAM:  Once Jason gets his memory back, he'll remember who he belongs with and drop your simpering ass like a hot potato.
        LIZ:  (throws water in Sam's face)

     
        PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

        KIKI:  What are you doing, Franco?   You didn't run Carly off the road.  I did.
        FRANCO:  Yeah, and I'm gonna be a good fake daddy and protect you and your bright future as a...as a...did you take my advice and get yourself a job?
        KIKI:  I'm waiting tables at the MetroCourt.
        FRANCO:  As a waitress, then.  Your bright waitressing future will NOT be put in jeopardy.
        KIKI:  You would really do that?  
        FRANCO:  What are fake daddies for?
       
     
       CASSADINE ISLAND

       HELENA:  Why hello, Mr. Morgan!   We meet again.  
       JASON:  Look, I know you're all oxygened up, but you owe me some answers, lady.  NOW!
       HELENA:  Ask and you shall receive, my darling.  As I am on my farewell redemption tour, it is imperative that I, what is that word, REPENT, for the many wrongs I have committed on this earth.  
       JASON:  Hey, Nik, is Granny delirious or something?  
   

        PENTONVILLE

        HAYDEN:  I have to find out who shot me but if I start looking around, I might as well go shopping for a casket.  
        SHAWN:  You're afraid the guy--assuming it's a guy--might finish the job?
        HAYDEN:  Damn straight I am.
        SHAWN:  I've got people on the outside who can help you with that.  

    
       PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

       MORGAN:  Franco, you're actually kinda awesome right now.  Come on Kiki.  Let Franco be awesome and take the fall for you.  
       KIKI:  Um...okay...thank you, Franco.

   
       PCPD

      NINA:  Jay, I KNOW Franco didn't do this.  Kiki did.  

     
      METROCOURT

     KIKI:  I'm getting ALL the guilt feels, Morgan.   I have to go back and confess.
     MORGAN:  Like HELL!   We're going to skip town and get new identities. 
     KIKI:  Okay.  

   
     CASSADINE ISLAND

     GOON:  Look who we found?  
     HELENA:  My my my!   Strumpett #1 and Strumpett # 2.   Or are they Trollop #1 and Trollop #2?   Perhaps my oxygen tank isn't working properly.  
     JASON:  What the hell are you two doing here?  
     SAM:  I'm here to help you get your memory back. 
     LIZ:  And I'm here to tell you to forget about your memory and come home to me and the boys.  
    HELENA:  Well, JASON, shall we proceed?   It is a most fascinating tale.  Nikolas, my darling, would you see to it that the children behave?  
     
       



     
      
       

2 comments:

  1. "Words spoken by the bedridden, oxygen tank-dependent, but still chic and glamorous Helena Cassadine'

    ROFL! Do you really think she is dying? :)

    " NATHAN: So it was a ghost driving your car on Rte 31 that night?
    FRANCO: Hey, there's no shortage of those in this town. "

    Hahahaha no kidding!! Ghosts everywhere!

    " JASON: (sliding down the rope) It's a good thing I read the MacGyver Guide to Badass Entrances on the flight over. "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Do you really think she is dying? :)"

    I sure hope not. After all, you can't kill a Cassadine. I have a list of people she HAS to have scenes with: Ava, Franco, Nina, Spinelli, Madeline, Paul, and more scenes with Dr. O.


    ReplyDelete