Friday, November 20, 2015

I CURSE You!

      Oxygen tank be damned, Helena can still deliver a curse like nobody else.   Sam is on the receiving end when she taunts the bedridden, but quite talkative Queen of The Damned.   Franco gets passive-aggressive with Nina when she rats out Kiki to her cop brother Nathan.   Morgan's cray-cray dial is ratcheting up to disturbing levels as he and Kiki escape to a cabin in the woods.  Carly talks to Patrick about Sam.  Epiphany takes a wheelchair-bound Sonny to his boxing gym. 

        CASSADINE ISLAND

     JASON:  Start talking, lady.  Gimme back my memories NOW! 
     HELENA:  So impatient, Mr. Morgan!   Here I am basking in all of this attention and you want me to hurry it along as if you are faced with the overwhelming urge to relieve yourself? 
     SAM:  That's Cassadine for "Whatsamatter?  You have to go pee or something?" 
     HELENA:  Samantha Morgan, I'd thank you to refrain from speaking such vulgarities, however far removed your bastard branch is from the true Cassadine family tree.

     
        PCPD

      NINA:  Kiki did it.
      NATHAN:  And I'm Jabba The Hutt.  Come on, sis.  It was Franco's car.  Franco did it.  Case closed. 
      NINA:  Hello?  Kiki LIVES with us.  She swiped Franco's keys when she was blotto and drove to the Haunted Star.  Right, Franco? 
      FRANCO:  Sorry.  My hearing aid's not on.  
      NINA:  (shouting)  I SAID KIKI DID IT AND YOU'RE INNOCENT, FRANCO.  IN-NO-CENT! 
      FRANCO:  Je ne parle pas l'anglais.  Je m'appelle Francois.  Comment allez-vous?  (Translation:  I don't speak English.  My name is Francois.  How are you?)
     

      CABIN

     MORGAN:  Are you ready, Kiki?   Are you ready to go fishin' and huntin' and swimmin' and skiin', and hikin', kayakin' with Captain Morgan!  
      KIKI:  Red bull much, Captain?  
      MORGAN:  Come on, Keeks!   You'll never know the thrill of catching the big one until you try.
      KIKI:  Whose place is this anyway? 
      MORGAN:  You know my dad.  His mob money has bought him houses even I don't know about.  Maybe this is one of them.  
     
    
       HOSPITAL

      CARLY:  Distracted much, Patrick?  
      PATRICK:  Sam's off chasin' Jason in Greece.  
      CARLY:  Wait, Jason's in GREECE?   What's he doing there, trying to strangle his lost memories out of Helena? 
      PATRICK:  Pretty much.  And if Helena coughs them up, then I can kiss my life with Sam goodbye.  
      CARLY:   If he was going to jump on a plane to another country, why didn't he invite ME???? 
     
    
     GYM

     SONNY:  What is my wheelchair-bound ass doing here?  
     EPIPHANY:  Ever heard of a field trip?  
     SONNY:  Is making me depressed supposed to be therapeutic?  
     EPIPHANY:  We came here to teach you how to FIGHT because obviously you've forgotten. 
    
    
     CASSADINE ISLAND
  
      SAM:  Are you JEALOUS because your beloved Mikkos knocked my grandmother up with my mom because he didn't feel like climbing into bed with YOU?
      HELENA:  I CURSE YOU, SAMANTHA MORGAN!  
      JASON:  Whoa, Hells Bells.  Don't go cursing my supposed wife-turned-adventure buddy!  
      HELENA:  My my!  It appears our circus has encountered some rather tedious sideshows.  
      LIZ:  Helena, you're a frail, dying baddie hooked up to oxygen.  Save your last few breaths and let us all go. 
      HELENA:  Elizabeth Webber, you are an insipid little trollop who is incapable of comprehending what I am about to reveal to Mr. Morgan.  AFTER I partake of my afternoon tea.  Nikolas, darling, I must have my tea at once.  

 
     PCPD

     NATHAN:  Well, look what we have here.  Sis, you were right.  It was Kiki behind the wheel.
     FRANCO:  Ever heard of Halloween?   I was feeling groovy so I broke out my blond wig and bellbottoms and dressed up like Marcia Brady.  
     NINA:  I never cared for Marcia.  I was more of a Jan.  What do you think about Jan, Franco?  
     FRANCO:  I'm all about Marcia.  She would never throw Cindy under the bus like Jan would. 
     NINA:  Marcia Marcia Marcia!   Are you breaking up with me?   Because when Silas and I would fight, I was always afraid he would break up with me and go back with that slut A-VA!
    
   
     CABIN

     KIKI:  (over the phone with Franco) Franco, is that you? 
     FRANCO:  Run, Kiki, RUN!  They're after you!  
     KIKI:  OMG!  
     MORGAN:  Man, that was one invigorating dip in the ice-cold lake.   I feel ALIIIIIIIIVE!   Your turn, Keeks!  
     KIKI:  (pukes all over Morgan) BLEEEECCCCHHHHHAAAAGHHH The guilt!  It's eating me alive!  I have to 'fess up. 
    MORGAN:  (grabs hunting rifle and loads it)  I hear a noise.  It's the cops.  They're comin' after us.  I'LL PROTECT YOU, KIKI!!!!

   
    GYM

     PATRICK:  I could punch somebody right now.  
     SONNY:  I know the feeling, doc. 
     PATRICK:  Don't worry, Sonny.  I don't make it a habit of punching my patients.  But your buddy Jason, on the other hand, I'm going to pretend like that punching bag is him.  
     SONNY:  Watch the hands, doc.   You saved my life with those hands.  
     CARLY:  Where's Morgan?  The cops are after him. 

    
    CASSADINE ISLAND

    JASON:  Time's a-wastin' Helena.  You could croak at any minute, despite all appearances to the contrary.   Start talking already!
    HELENA:  Are you SURE you want to hear EVERY harrowing, quite possibly DISTURBING detail from the moment my associates pulled you from the harbor?  The information you are about to receive will be most CHILLING.   
  

    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment