Thursday, November 12, 2015

How To Be Jason Morgan

   Little Jake is all "Duh!" when Jason introduces himself as his father.   Meanwhile, Danny has taken to calling Patrick "Daddy".  Jason reunites with Monica, who refuses to pressure him into remembering being her son.  Liz tries to convince Patrick to keep Sam away from Jason.  Jordan is surprised to see Anna working for Paul.  Lulu calls a halt to her makeout session with Dillon.  Dante wishes Valerie luck at the police academy.

      LIZ'S HOUSE

       JASON:  Hey, I've got a new name now.  I'm Jason Morgan and I'm your daddy.
       JAKE:  Well DUH! 
       JASON:  That's one way of putting it.  So, tell me what did Helena--I mean the Empress of Cassadine Island--say about me to you while you were living there? 
       LIZ:  Well look at the time!   Jake, we have to get you to school.
       JAKE:  She called you Soldier Boy and talked about how you could shoot guns really, really good.
     

        PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

        ALEXIS:  We need to discuss the legalities of your situation, honey.  Like you needing to divorce Jason. 
        SAM:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????
        ALEXIS:  If you're going to marry Patrick, you need to divorce Jason first.  Bigamy is illegal, sweetie.
         SAM:  How do I get Jason to remember being married to me?
         ALEXIS:  Aside from the Cassadine Method, a.k.a. mind control, I'm not so sure you can.   What about Patrick?   Where does he fit into all this?
         SAM:  I love Patrick.  Danny loves Patrick.  Danny thinks Patrick is his daddy.  And then there's Emma.  But I also love Jason and all of the Jason-ness that he once was and I hope he will be again.
  
       
        JORDAN'S OFFICE

        PAUL:  Commish, meet my special investigator Anna Devane.
        JORDAN:  We've met.
        PAUL:  I hired her to keep a lid on organized crime in this city.
        JORDAN:  Shouldn't be too hard, with Julian de-mobbed and Sonny down for the count. 
        PAUL:  Just giving you a heads-up.   We're gonna clean this town up once and for all (to self) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
      
     
        PCPD

         VALERIE:  Wish me luck at the police academy. 
         DANTE:  Good luck, Valerie.  You're gonna be a great cop.
         VALERIE:  While I'm off learning how to do cop things, maybe you can work things out with Lulu (to self) Or not.
          DANTE:  My mother-in-law says I just need to give her space. 
        

         LIZ'S HOUSE

         MONICA:  Jason!   You're ALIVE!  That's two sons I've had come back from the dead, but the other one had to go and die again.  
         JASON:  Yeah, it's me, apparently.  But I can't call you Mom yet because I don't know how to be Jason Morgan.   Everyone sure is in a hurry to try to teach me, though.
         MONICA:  Don't worry.  I won't be giving you any lectures from Jason 101.
         JASON:  Thanks, Jason's mom.

 
         HOSPITAL

         LIZ:  Patrick, I need you to do me a favor and forbid Sam to see Jason.
        PATRICK:  Not. Gonna. Happen.   It would ruin my image as the Good, Understanding Fiance.   Besides, they have a kid together, you know.
        LIZ:  Oh yeah, Danny.   But I have a kid with Jason too.  If Jason sees Sam, he will instantly remember being married to her and they will get back together and I'll left at home crying in my glass of Merlot.
       PATRICK:  Insecure much?   What if Sam still wants to marry--I don't know--ME?

 
        JORDAN'S OFFICE

       JORDAN:  Anna, don't take this the wrong way, but what gives?
       ANNA:  Boredom got the best of me and started causing hallucinations.   I need to keep busy.
       JORDAN:  I'm jazzed about having you back, but watch out for Paul.  He's a slippery one.
       ANNA:  That's one way of putting it.

 
       HAUNTED STAR

       LULU:  Why am I making out with you?
       DILLON:  Because you're super pissed at Dante and you want to be with a guy who tells the truth?
       LULU:  You WISH!   I hate Dante right now but I still love him.
       DILLON:  Look, I'm pissed at myself for what I did to you and I hope we can still be friends.
       LULU:  Dream on.  I'm outta here.

     
       PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

       SAM:  Danny, your other daddy's here.
       DANNY:  Hi other daddy.   Having two daddies and one mommy is pretty cool.
       JASON:  Hi other son.  Having two sons is pretty cool too.  Now if only I could remember how to be your daddy.
     
     
      HOSPITAL

     MONICA:  Elizabeth, thank you for reuniting me with my son.
     LIZ:  I know the feeling.
     MONICA:  He told me how everyone is trying to pressure him to be the Jason Morgan they remember.   They're all lining up to read to him from the "How To Be Jason Morgan" book.  You people need to back off and let Jason rediscover his Jason-ness on his own time. 

  
      PCPD

      VALERIE:  (over phone)  I'm working with who?  Detective Falconeri?  No, I'm TOTALLY cool with that.  (to self)  YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! 

    
    HOSPITAL

     LULU:  I won't be needing these hormone pills.  The jig is up.  There will be no Falconeri Baby #2. 

    HAUNTED STAR

    DILLON:  I'm returning your half million bucks, Dad.  The movie's off.  My muse has left me. 
    PAUL:  Another muse will come along.  Trust your newfound dad on this one. 
       

3 comments: