Monday, November 30, 2015

I've Got A Secret

     Sam invites Jake over for a play date with Danny and tries to pry information about his "secret" out of him.  Lulu catches Valerie in a state of undress with an unapologetic Dante.  Nikolas tells Laura that Helena is dead.  Hayden meets with Shawn's friend Curtis about finding evidence against Nikolas.  Sonny has his first supervised visit with Avery.  Paul tells Ava to oversee his "shipment".    Liz ask Jason to talk to Diane about divorcing Sam. 
  
      HOSPITAL

       JASON:  Gotta go talk to Diane Miller about some legal, and probably illegal, Jason Morgan stuff.  
       LIZ:  While you have her ear, see about divorcing Sam.  PRONTO!  
       JASON:  Yeah, sure, whatever. 

     
       DANTE'S APARTMENT

        DANTE:  Guess what, Valerie?  I had sex with you and I don't regret it!   Is that progress or what? 
        VALERIE:  Totally don't regret Turkey Day sex.   It was SO worth pretending to give a crap about football.  
        
      
        WYNDEMERE

        LAURA:  (on phone with Lulu)  Honey, did you go make up with Dante yet?
        LULU:  On my way there, Mom.   Thanks for the motherly advice.  By the way, have you seen Rocco?  I think I left him at the MetroCourt.  Dang kid must wear a cloak of invisibility because half the time, I totally forget he exists.  
       
        
        HOSPITAL

        AVA:  It's your lucky day, Sonny!  You get to visit our dear little Crypt Baby and this lady over here will make sure you behave.  
        YVONNE:  Hi, I'm Yvonne, your court-ordered babysitter.  
        SONNY:  What the???    This chick's gonna WATCH me sing songs to my daughter?   Did she at least bring a tambourine?  

       
         HAUNTED STAR

         CURTIS:  Hi. I'm Curtis.  I'm Shawn's sexy sidekick from outside of P-ville.   I hope you don't mind if I smoke this here cigar. 
         HAYDEN:  Sure!  Why don't you send up smoke signals while you're at it.  This little arrangement is supposed to be on the down-low.   Why else would I be dressed like Carmen Sandiego?  
         CURTIS:  You have a point.  What do you want?  
         HAYDEN:  I need evidence to nail my so-called boyfriend for sending an assassin after me.   You help me get said evidence and you buddy Shawn goes free.  Got it?   
        
        
         WYNDEMERE

          LAURA:  I'm so glad you're back, Nikolas!   I was afraid Helena might have eaten Jason, then polished you off for dessert. 
          NIKOLAS:  Helena's kaput, Mother.   As in dead.  But strangely, I'm sorta kinda grieving her.  
          LAURA:  Well, in addition to being the bogeywoman, she was your grandmother.  But at least she won't rat you and Elizabeth out for keeping The Big Secret from Jason.   Now that Hayden is another story. 
          NIKOLAS:  I trust Hayden.  Sort of. 
          LAURA:  Like you trusted that Britt girl who conspired with a 9-year-old to scare the crap out of you?  

        
          DANTE'S APARTMENT

         LULU:  OMG, Dante, is Valerie NAKED under that blanket???  You two had TURKEY DAY NOOKIE didn't you?    Tell me, was it as DIRTY and NASTY as FOURTH OF JULY NOOKIE?  
        DANTE:  But...but...YOU served me separation papers!   
        LULU:  Hello?   Don't you know there's a 24-hour waiting period for sex with your wife's cousin after signing separation papers???    
        DANTE:  I guess I didn't get the memo on that.  
        VALERIE:  Dante and I had STEAMING HOT THANKSGIVING SEX because YOU dumped him HEADFIRST into the recycle bin.   At least you were being green, I guess.  
        LULU:  YOU, my skanky hubby-stealing cousin, are blaming ME for the two of you creating a holiday boinkfest ritual?  
       VALERIE:  Damn straight I am!   Christmas is coming, Lulu.  Enjoy your lump of coal while Dante and I are gettin' it on by the light of the Christmas tree! 
       LULU:  I have half a mind to sic Helena Cassadine on you!   She eats Spencers for breakfast.
       GHOST HELENA:  It looks like YOU didn't get the memo this time, my dear.  I'm "dead".   For the time being, you will have to handle your strumpet of a cousin all by yourself.  

      
        HOSPITAL

        CARLY:  Listen, Yvonne, I'll give you $100 if you disappear for an hour or so while Sonny visits Avery. 
        YVONNE:  I'll be right outside the door.  
        SONNY:  Hey there, Avery!  Remember me?  I'm your daddy!   Yeah, I know this chair's freaking you out, but I'll be out of it in no time and you'll be living with me and Carly and your big brother Morgan.  How's that sound?  
         AVERY:  Baby!   Baby baby baby baby baby! 
         SONNY:  She's saying REAL WORDS now!   My baby's saying REAL WORDS!  
         AVERY:  My Baby! 
         SONNY:  Come on, Avery.  Let's sing a song before that "nice lady" comes to give you back to your fire-breathing dragon of a mother.   Beautiful dreamer...

   
         GALLERY

          PAUL:  Ava, I'd like you to meet your new best friend Raj.  Raj, this is Ava.  She will be overseeing our "shipments". 
          AVA:  What exactly are we shipping?   
          PAUL:  If I tell you, I'm going to have to...well, you get the idea. 
          AVA:  You do know I'm trying to keep my daughter, don't you?  
          PAUL:  Two words:  Flash drive.  
          AVA:  Fine.  Dammit!   I'll take care of your friggin' "shipments"  

       
         HOSPITAL

         JASON:  (on the phone with Sam)  What is it, wife I don't remember having?
         SAM:  Can you bring Jake over to hang out with Danny?  
         JASON:  Yeah, I guess.   I'll bring him over on the way to Diane's.  

       
         PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

         SAM:  So, Jake, you've heard of the Internet, haven't you?  
         JAKE:  Yeah, Cam says it makes people tweet like birds and make videos about cats. 
         SAM:  So I was reading this article I found on the Internet that said that letting go of secrets is good for the soul.  Do you have any secrets you want to let go of? 
          JAKE:  Well, my mom and my grandma have a secret about my dad.  
          SAM:  Oh really?  (to herself) What the hell do you think you're doing, Sam, interrogating an 8-year-old?  What's WRONG with you?  (to Jake)  Well, that's enough confession for today.  

    
         HAUNTED STAR

         LAURA:  Ding dong, the witch is dead!  Which old witch?  The wicked witch!  Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! 
        GHOST HELENA:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Poor, misguided Laura.  Surely you must know by now that for a Cassadine, death is but a temporary state?   

    
         GALLERY: 

        AVA:  Son of a...GUNS???   Paul, you naughty, naughty boy, you! 

5 comments:

  1. "LULU: Dang kid must wear a cloak of invisibility because half the time, I totally forget he exists."

    ROFL! I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving. :)

    "SONNY: What the??? This chick's gonna WATCH me sing songs to my daughter? Did she at least bring a tambourine?"

    No she didn't bring the tambourine! DAMN!

    "HAYDEN: Sure! Why else would I be dressed like Carmen Sandiego?"

    You noticed that too!!! ROFL! Did you see me bring that up? :)

    "GHOST HELENA: It looks like YOU didn't get the memo this time, my dear. I'm "dead". For the time being, you will have to handle your strumpet of a cousin all by yourself. "

    ROFL! Helena will be back in probably a month letting everyone know he is alive! :)

    "AVERY: Baby! Baby baby baby baby baby!
    AVERY: My Baby! "

    ROFL!

    "AVA: Son of a...GUNS???"

    Is that what the shipment was?!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and since you are a wine enthusiast, I saw this.. A free subscription to Wine Enthusiast. :)

    http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-1216133/index.html -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I already have a subscription to Wine Enthusiast, but thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No she didn't bring the tambourine! DAMN!"

    MAJOR disappointment. Girlfriend needs a damn TAMBOURINE!

    "You noticed that too!!! ROFL! Did you see me bring that up? :)"

    Actually, I hadn't gotten around to reading Wubs yet and didn't see you mention it, but great minds think alike :)

    "ROFL! Helena will be back in probably a month letting everyone know he is alive! :)"

    From your keyboard to TPTB's eyes ;) Hells must be around as long as Connie Towers wants to play her and from what I've read in SID, she loves coming to work at the GH set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "MAJOR disappointment. Girlfriend needs a damn TAMBOURINE!"

    Hahahaha! Yes she does!


    "Actually, I hadn't gotten around to reading Wubs yet and didn't see you mention it, but great minds think alike :)"

    Yes! Great minds think alike! :)


    From your keyboard to TPTB's eyes ;) Hells must be around as long as Connie "Towers wants to play her and from what I've read in SID, she loves coming to work at the GH set."

    Oops I meant she not he hahaha. I am glad she loves coming on the GH set! I hope she resurrects soon! :)

    ReplyDelete