Monday, November 2, 2015

Tricks and Treats, But Mostly Tricks, Part III: The Party's Over

     It all hit the fan at The Haunted Star, where Valerie's confession about sleeping with Dante aired for all the partygoers to see.   Carly can't believe her eyes when she catches a glimpse of Spinelli's computer.  Liz is on edge on the eve of her wedding to Jake (after all, it is November 5 at the Floating Rib and GH, while it's October 31 at The Haunted Star in another Halloween time warp in The Chuckles).  Olivia is puzzled by Sonny's reaction to her calling Dante a role model for Baby Uncle Leo.   Hayden can't get Nikolas to commit to taking the next step in their relationship. 

     HAUNTED STAR

    VIDEO FOOTAGE:  (Valerie) I slept with Dante.
     LULU:  LIES!  My so-called cousin is telling LIES about MY PERFECT HUSBAND!!!
     VALERIE:  But Lulu...
     LULU:  Dante, make Valerie stop lying!   NOW!
     DANTE:  Um...Valerie is...um...telling the truth.
     LULU:  (head spins 360 degrees, Exorcist-style) OMG!  OMG OMG OM-EFFIN'-G!  DANTE, YOU MAN-WHORE!
     DANTE:  It was a mistake...Lulu...sleeping with Valerie was a gigantic, colossal mistake.
     LULU:  NEVERTOUCHMEAGAIN!    You are DEAD to me!
     DANTE:   Hey, there's a Corinthos copywright on that line!
     LULU: (runs off the Haunted Star, arms waving and flailing) BEGONE, DANTE!  BEGONE!
     DANTE:  LULU!   (runs after Lulu)
     KIKI:  That went well.   Who needs slasher movies when you can come to the Haunted Star and see a soap opera?
  
       HOSPITAL

       CARLY:  (sees Jake morph into Jason on Spinelli's computer) Shut the front door!  Is that...JASON????
     
        SONNY'S ROOM

       OLIVIA:  Remember me, Sonny?
       SONNY:  You look familiar.  Oh yeah, I had a kid with you some 30-odd years ago when I was a young mobster on the rise.  By the way, said kid dropped by.  
       OLIVIA:  St. Dante dropped by your room?  Why should I be surprised?  He's such a dedicated son and he's the perfect husband to Lulu.
       SONNY:  I wouldn't go that far...
       OLIVIA:  Spill it, Sonny.
       SONNY:  Spill WHAT?   Nobody's perfect.  Not even our son.  Let's just say he had himself a Corinthos moment and leave it at that. 

     
        FLOATING RIB

       HAYDEN:  See you at the wedding tomorrow.
       SAM & JAKE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?   Who invited YOU?
       HAYDEN:  Nikolas did.   Come on, Jake!   It's common courtesy to invite your ex-fake-wife to your wedding.   Where are your manners?   Oh, that's right.  Amnesia.  I can relate.
       JAKE:  Do I need to file a restraining order?   Stay home and watch Netflix.  Surely a castle as big as Wyndemere has streaming video.  Right, Nikky-boy?
       NIKOLAS:  Hayden is my plus one.  She's coming.  End of story.
   

         HOSPITAL

        PATRICK:  If you want to call this wedding off, just say the word.   I'd have second thoughts about becoming a Doe too if I were you.
         LIZ:  I'm SO ready to be a Doe.   I'm just missing my Gram, that's all.
         SAM:  Guess who KILLED IT at Karaoke?
         JAKE:  If you mean I killed any chance of singing in public again...
         SAM:  Oh come ON, Jake!  Our duet was AWESOME!
         LIZ:  You sang a duet?   For the love of God, WHY?  (to self)  Why is he always hanging around SAM?   Why is he singing duets with SAM?   Why does he insist on being friends with SAM?  SAM, SAM, SAM!!!!   Does he know he's Jason?  OMG, does he KNOW????   If he does, I am all kinds of SCREWED!   My wedding day will be ruined.  RUINED, RUINED RUINED!!!!!)
      
         CARLY:  (on the phone)  If I get you a guy's DNA in 5 minutes flat, how fast can you run a DNA test?

           HAUNTED STAR

          DARBY:  They don't call you Captain Morgan for nothing.
          MORGAN:  Captain wants to know if you'd like another round?

          DILLON:  Hey, everyone who's not Lulu, Valerie, Dante, Maxie, or Nathan, or me, GET LOST!  Party's over. 
          KIKI:  That sucks.  Things were just getting good.
      
          MAXIE:  Come on, Nathan, go kick Dante's ass for cheating on Lulu!
          NATHAN:  About that...
          MAXIE:  THAT was your SECRET?
 
          VALERIE:  SCREW YOU, Dillon!
           DILLON:  I'm so sorry, Val.  I never meant for all this to end up in the sizzle reel.  Blame it on my idiot intern.
           VALERIE:  Fine, then go fire him.  NOW!
           DILLON:  Okay, maybe it was kinda sorta my idea.
           VALERIE:  Go to HELL!

         
             HOSPITAL

             CARLY:  (to self) This is Jason.  OMG, Jake is JASON!   I am looking at my bestest bestie in the whole world right this second!  (to Jake)  Have some nice, cool H2O.  My treat.
              JAKE:  Carly, why are you acting like a non-Carly person?   Is there someone else living in your body?   Did you get lost in the Port Chuckles time warp that has half the town five days ahead of the other half?
              CARLY:  Why do you say that?   Can I not offer you some hydration before your big day?  

         
            FLOATING RIB

             HAYDEN:  So are we going to be Port Chuckles Official or what?
             NIKOLAS:  You're my plus one at a wedding.  Don't get carried away.
             HAYDEN:  But I think you might kinda sorta like me even if you won't admit it.
             NIKOLAS:  You cannot be trusted.
             HAYDEN:  In other news, the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.  Neither can you, Prince of Dark Secrecy.  
             NIKOLAS:  Just shut up and eat your dinner so we can exit this establishment with a modicum of grace.

       
            PIER

           DANTE:  Lulu, you gotta hear me out.   It was just one--
           LULU:  (slaps Dante silly)  THWACK!   Sleazebag!

          

       

2 comments:

  1. "(after all, it is November 5 at the Floating Rib and GH, while it's October 31 at The Haunted Star in another Halloween time warp in The Chuckles)"

    ROFL! It's the time warp again! Oh now it's my turn to do musical lyrics! Haha.

    " LULU: DANTE, YOU MAN-WHORE!"

    ROFL! I bet that is what she is really thinking!! Hahaha.

    " LULU: NEVERTOUCHMEAGAIN! You are DEAD to me!
    DANTE: Hey, there's a Corinthos copywright on that line!"

    Hahaha. Sonny is the only one who can say it! :)

    " (to self) Why is he always hanging around SAM? Why is he singing duets with SAM? Why does he insist on being friends with SAM? SAM, SAM, SAM!!!! Does he know he's Jason? OMG, does he KNOW???? If he does, I am all kinds of SCREWED! My wedding day will be ruined. RUINED, RUINED RUINED!!!!!)"

    She's going to have a melt down by the end of this! :)

    "JAKE: Carly, why are you acting like a non-Carly person? Is there someone else living in your body? Did you get lost in the Port Chuckles time warp that has half the town five days ahead of the other half?"

    Hahahaha.YES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! I bet that is what she is really thinking!! Hahaha. "

    I'm sure! Lulu was fit to be tied.

    "She's going to have a melt down by the end of this! :)"

    There's a bed at Shadybrook waiting. Not to mention checkers with Heidi. Anyone who plays checkers with her will always win ;)

    ReplyDelete