Friday, October 30, 2015

Tricks and Treats, But Mostly Tricks, Part II: Did I Miss Something?

     The party roars on aboard The Haunted Star.  Dante's looking for Lulu but runs into Nathan, then Valerie.   Dillon misinterprets an encounter between Dante & Valerie.  Tracy is less than thrilled that Lulu and Dante plan on defrosting their embryo.  Ava shows up at Franco, Nina, and Kiki's place with a costumed Avery.  Anna is puzzled by Paul's actions as D.A.  Liz gets a gift from her Gram.   Carly throws a bachelor party for Jake.  Spinelli is in a pickle and calls on Carly for help.  

      HAUNTED STAR

      DANTE:  Hey Nate, where's Lulu?   My dad told me I need to tell her the truth.
      NATHAN:  Before you tell Lulu, you need to give Valerie a heads-up, seeing as you'll be causing some serious cousin warfare in the process of unburdening yourself.
      DANTE:  Good point.

      MAXIE:  Who wants to be in a movie? 
      MORGAN:  I do!   I already have a costume and (points to Darby) a leading lady.
      MAXIE:  Show me the money and the role's yours. 

 
     THE FLOATING RIB

      CARLY:  Jake Doe, welcome to your bachelor party!   
      JAKE:  How did I know you were going to pull this?   Oh yeah, you're Carly, that's how!  
    
      SAM:  (over phone)  Spinelli, what's the status on Operation Humpty Dumpty?
      SPINELLI:  The king's horses and the king's men are still laboring away, Fair Samantha. 
      SAM:  Could you tell them to step on it!   It's November 5th here at the Rib while it's still October 31st in some parts of town.  Your laptop of mystery must have somehow bent the space-time continuum. 

    
      HOSPITAL

     PATRICK:  Obrecht must have been making budget cuts because I've been tasked with delivering your mail.  This came from Austria. 
     LIZ:  OMG, it's from my Gram!
     AUDREY:  (via letter)  Dearest Granddaughter, tomorrow you will become Mrs. Doe and you will have a much younger babysitter for my rambunctious great-grandsons.  It is my fervent wish that you and Jake Doe, if that is indeed his name, have a long and happy life together.  Love, Gram.
      PATRICK:  What's wrong, Elizabeth?
      LIZ:  I am overcome...
      LIZ'S CONSCIENCE:  ...with GUILT
    

       PIER

       ANNA:  Who are you?  Are you Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos? 
       PAUL:  Guess again.  (takes off mask)
       ANNA:  I'm beginning to think you have a thing for me.
       PAUL:  Maybe I do, maybe I don't.  But I've saved your ass from being sent up the river. 
       ANNA:  Will you stop your ridiculous dance around what you want to say to me and spit it the hell out?  
       PAUL:  I know you murdered Carrrrrrrrrrlos but he was not in that box in the morgue.   That was some other unfortunate dead dude on whom I planted Carrrrrrrrrrrlos's wallet.   Then I had him reduced to a box of ashes.   You're welcome.

    
     NINA/FRANCO/KIKI'S PLACE

      FRANCO:  Let's watch Slaughterfest
      NINA:  Let's go to the party on the Haunted Star
      KIKI:  Later guys.  I'm going out to party. 
      AVA:  Trick or Treat! 
      KIKI:  Trick! 
      AVA:  Come on, Kiki, isn't your little sister the cutest unicorn EVER?
      NINA:  She'd be cuter if she weren't attached to the worst mother EVER!
      AVA:  Says the woman who practically PULLED HER OUT OF MY WOMB a year ago today!   While pretending she was a HORSE to boot! 
      KIKI:  On that note, I'm outta here.  Nina's my mom now, by the way. 

   
      HAUNTED STAR

      DILLON:  Andy, you IDIOT!  You weren't supposed to film ME and VALERIE baring our SOULS to each other!   That's NOT part of the movie.
      ANDY:  But it's full of INTRIGUE and SOAPY DRAMA!
      DILLON:  Delete it or you're fired!   

     VALERIE:  Great news, Dante!  I'm going to the Police Academy!   Can you zip me up?
     DANTE:  So you're gonna be a cop?   Congrats, Valerie!   (hugs her)  We need to talk about something.
     VALERIE:  Ain't got no TIME for that!   I gotta get back to the PARTY! 
     DILLON:  (to self) Maybe I'll air the unedited sizzle reel after all.

     LULU:  Guess what, Tracy?   Dante and I are going to have another baby.
     TRACY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   Half the time, you forget Rocco even exists! 
     LULU:  But...but...at least he'll have COMPANY when we drop him with random babysitters and Olivia.


     HOSPITAL

      SPINELLI:  Sincerest thanks for your timely response, Mrs Corinthos.   Ellie is in the hospital and I must depart for Portland post-haste.   The reverse-engineering of Jake's face is near its completion and it is of the utmost importance that you deliver this computer to Samantha.
      CARLY:  Will do, Spinelli.   If it helps Jake, I'm all for it.   I'm his BFF. 
      SPINELLI'S LAPTOP:  The reverse engineering of Billy Miller's face is complete.  Before he was run over by an SUV driven by Ava Jerome, he looked just like...drumroll please...STEVE BURTON!   Ah, the wonders of soap opera plastic surgery!

 
    HAUNTED STAR

     DILLON:  Who's ready for a sneak preview of the movie your generous donations are financing?   Let 'er roll
     SIZZLE REEL:  (Valerie) I slept with Dante. 
     LULU:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????? 

2 comments:

  1. " SAM: Could you tell them to step on it! It's November 5th here at the Rib while it's still October 31st in some parts of town. Your laptop of mystery must have somehow bent the space-time continuum. "

    ROFL! Good one! :)

    " ANDY: But it's full of INTRIGUE and SOAPY DRAMA!"

    ROFL! This isn't a soap opera Andy! :) Oh wait.

    "VALERIE: Ain't got no TIME for that!"

    ROFL! I know where you got that from!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxwbhkDjZM

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Good one! :)"

    Last year, Halloween lasted 2 weeks. This year, it's only Halloween on The Haunted Star and Pier 54, and it's November 5 at The Floating Rib and the hospital. Something spooky is happening in that town.

    "ROFL! I know where you got that from!"

    Sweet Brown checkin' into The Chuckles. She ain't got no TIME for November 1, 2, 3, or 4 ;)

    ReplyDelete