Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wyndemere Calling

      Jake asks Sam to trace a number on Liz's phone.   Sonny gets some disturbing news from Patrick.   Nina isn't sold on the idea of she, Franco, and Kiki as one big happy family.  Ava is rebuffed when she tries to reach out to her oldest daughter.  Laura has a supremely awkward encounter with Hayden while Liz makes a panicked call to Nikolas.  Tracy has words with Paul after overhearing a phone conversation.

         KELLY'S

         SAM:  Well, whaddaya know!  It's Elizabeth and Jake!
         LIZ:  (to herself) CRAP!  (to Sam) We meet at one of the three places to eat in Port Chuckles.  What are the odds?
         PATRICK:  Guess what?  Sam and I are engaged!
         LIZ:  Hallelujah!
         SAM:  Glad to have your oh-so-emphatic support, Elizabeth.
    
    
          SONNY'S ICU ROOM

       CARLY:  Sonny you HAVE to wake up!   Why?  BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT'S WHY!
       SONNY:  Can't I just stay in this coma for five more minutes?
       CARLY:  OMG!  OMG!  YOU'RE AWAKE!   I should scold comatose patients more often.  
       SONNY:  Where's Avery?
       CARLY:  About that...let me let Patrick know you're awake.

     
         SILAS'S APARTMENT

         NINA:  Um, can I chime into this discussion here?   There is NO WAY I am LIVING in this death trap.  I have to take a giant step around the Silas Death Zone every time I'm in the living room.   Oh, and Kiki hates my guts.
         KIKI:  And Nina hates mine, so there!
         FRANCO:  Grab some paint.  I feel an epic art therapy session coming on.
         NINA:  Yay!  Paint!
         KIKI:  I'm outta here.  Booze is calling.
         FRANCO:  Come on, Nina.  You know you want to buy this house and make a nice little family with me and my fake daughter.
         NINA:  This place is haunted, Franco.  It's haunted.  Silas's ghost will always be following us around, watching us...you know.  And Kiki thinks I'm bonkers.
         FRANCO:  Bonkers is such a harsh term, Nina.  Besides, we need some serious image rehab.  What better way than to take in a stray, disenfranchised millennial?

         WYNDEMERE

        HAYDEN:  Don't look now, but some middle aged lady just walked into the room.
        NIKOLAS:  Mother?
        HAYDEN:  AWK-ward!
        LAURA:  I seem to have a knack for that lately.  Far be it for me to interrupt my son's...ahem...entertaining.
        HAYDEN:  Don't be a rude Cassadine, Nikolas.  Introduce me to your mother.
        NIKOLAS:  Mother, this is Hayden Barnes.
        LAURA:  Why does that name ring a bell?   Oh, you're the one who was blackmailing my son with Jake's true identity!
        NIKOLAS:  Can we play a game called Let's Not Talk About Jake?
   

        FLOATING RIB

        JULIAN:  Hey Avery, remember me?  I'm your uncle Julian.   You had a cousin Leo who was also your nephew.  How Port Chuckles is that?
         AVA:  Isn't this a nice little family outing.  My brother, my baby daughter.   I only wish we were in a place where adults aren't wearing bibs.
        AVERY:  Nom nom nom nom!   Son of a bitch!  Kiki!
   
        KIKI:  Booze.  Now.
        AVA:  Kiki, I know I'm DEAD TO YOU because of the Morgan thing but can you at least say hello to your baby sister.
        KIKI:  Where's the damn BOOZE!
        AVA:  Come on, Kiki!  You can't tell me you liked Denise DiMuccio better than me, YOUR OWN MOTHER!

        Q MANSION

         TRACY:  So, Paul, what dastardly deeds do you want kept on the down-low?
         PAUL:  Eavesdrop much, ex-wife of mine?
         TRACY:  Dodge questions much, ex-husband?
         PAUL:  I'm trying to clean up after those two bozos who preceded me.
         TRACY:  Tell me about it.  How do you LOSE a recording of a MURDER CONFESSION?   Do me a favor and stay the hell away from the gutter rat that is Ava Jerome. 
         PAUL:  I'm here to take down the mob, Tracy, not buddy up with mobsters.
         TRACY:  While you're in anti-mob mode, can you talk some sense into Michael's head?   He's gone full Corinthos and it's highly disturbing.

         KELLY'S

         JAKE: I think we're alone now.
         SAM:  There doesn't seem to be anyone around.  Well, except for a bunch of strangers.
         JAKE:  Can you do me a solid and help me track this number on Liz's phone.  She's been acting a little cray-cray, especially since she got that call.
         SAM:  Sure thing.   Let me just put it in my Spinelli-patented Digit Tracker.   Searching...searching...Bingo!  The call comes from Wyndemere.   Wild guess:  It was Nikolas.  Why it's making her lose it, I have no idea.  It wouldn't be like him to put some sort of Cassadine voodoo hex on his good friend.
         JAKE:  It's truly puzzling.
         SAM:  What if it wasn't Nikolas?  It couldn't have been Spencer.   Has Helena been un-exiled?  Or was it HAYDEN?
    
        WYNDEMERE

         LAURA:  So...
         HAYDEN:  How about that grandson of yours?  Spencer is a riot!   I'm helping him with his homework ALL THE TIME.  He owes his straight As to me. 
         LAURA:  So you live here?   What a coincidence, so do I.
         HAYDEN:  You want me to move?
         LAURA:  Of course not.   This is a mansion.  There's plenty of room for the both of us.   Nikolas even had a random cousin living here for awhile.  And it wasn't even his cousin.  It was his half-sister Lulu's. 
    
        SILAS'S APARTMENT

         KIKI:  I'm back.  Have you sold this place yet?
         FRANCO:  Yeah, to us.   All three of us are going to live here, right Nina?
         NINA:  Sure thing.  I can always get new flooring.
         KIKI:  SHE won't mind me living here?
         NINA:  Hey, we can form a Daughters of Crazy Mothers support group.
         FRANCO:  Besides, it's a lot easier to pretend YOU'RE our daughter than to kidnap that baby again.

         SONNY'S ICU ROOM

          PATRICK:  Here's the thing:  Sonny can't feel his feet.
          SONNY:  I'm PARALYZED?   As in wheelchair?
          CARLY:  For how long?
          PATRICK:  We don't know yet.
          CARLY:  You will walk again, Sonny, BECAUSE I SAID SO! 

     
        

3 comments:

  1. " LIZ: Hallelujah!
    SAM: Glad to have your oh-so-emphatic support, Elizabeth."

    ROFL! Yeah no kidding!!! :) Liz is so excited! RA RA SIS BOOM BAH! :)

    "AVERY: Nom nom nom nom! Son of a bitch! Kiki!"

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Yeah no kidding!!! :) Liz is so excited! RA RA SIS BOOM BAH! :)"

    LOL! She could hardly contain her excitement.

    ReplyDelete