Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Don't Mess With A Mobster In A Wheelchair

      Sonny sees red when, on his way to being wheeled for an MRI, he runs into Ava holding Avery.  Liz examines Avery and finds she can relate to Ava's situation.   Hayden overhears a troubling convo between Nikolas and Laura.  Carly, Michael, and Morgan rally around Sonny.   Sam and Anna have a heart-to-heart-to-heart talk with Emma.   Felix suspects that Sabrina has a bun in the oven.  Jake gives Hayden a cease and desist order with regard to contacting Liz.  

       SONNY'S ICU ROOM

      CARLY:  Dammit, Sonny, why won't you marry me?  
      SONNY:  Because I'm a broken man in a friggin' WHEELCHAIR, Carly! 
      CARLY:  But you're MY broken man!   And you might walk again.  It happened on Downton Abbey and that was, like a way long time ago. 
      
        HOSPITAL LOBBY/EXAM ROOM

      AVA: Can somebody help my sick baby?  She has a rash.  Does ebola cause a rash? 
      LIZ:  Let me take a look at her.   (takes Avery)  Good news.  She doesn't have ebola.  I think it's another disease that starts with an e.  Eczema.   All she needs is some cream.  
      AVA:  Thank GOD!   And thank you for not running the other way at the sight of my face. 
      LIZ:   (to herself) Like everyone in this town will do to me if they ever find out I know Jake is Jason.  (to Ava) Just doing my job.   I'll put a rush on that cream.  

        WYNDEMERE

       LAURA:  So did you try to have Hayden silenced the Cassadine way or didn't you?  
       NIKOLAS:  Who do you take me for?  My homicidal grandmother?   My wacked-out freeze-dried father?   My evil mad scientist great uncle?
       LAURA:  Sometimes I wonder...
       NIKOLAS:  To be fair, you kinda left me to the Cassadines during my formative years to go chase Luke around.  
       LAURA:  It's just that Elizabeth said that you might have done it.  
       HAYDEN:  (to herself) I just struck blackmail GOLD!

       
       KELLY'S

        SABRINA:  That food looks nauseating.  Excuse me, Felix, but I'm gonna puke in 3...2...(runs to restroom)
        FELIX:  (to self) Pregnant.
        SABRINA:  (upon return) My stomach is really giving it to me tonight.
        FELIX:  Far be it for me to set a nurse straight on her own anatomy, but doesn't an unborn baby take up residence in an abdominal organ that is not part of your digestive system?  
        SABRINA: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
        FELIX:  Take a pee test, Bri.  
        SABRINA:  If it will shut you up about this, fine.  I'll do it tomorrow.
        FELIX:  That's the spirit of procrastination!


        PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

         EMMA:  What if Mommy crashes you and Daddy's wedding, Sam?  
         ANNA:  Your mommy is very busy saving the lives of all the sick people in Africa.   I think this wedding is safe.
          SAM:  Your grandma's right, Emma.  And you can talk about your mom around me anytime you want.   Because I am so not even jealous.  
          EMMA:  But what if Danny's daddy crashes the wedding?  
          SAM:  Danny's daddy is keeping Uncle Duke company up in heaven, no matter what the nice, blind old lady at Noodle Buddha says.
          EMMA:  What if Krampus crashes the wedding?  
          SAM:  We'll cross December 25th off our list of wedding dates.  
          EMMA:  That's probably a good idea.  

      
         HOSPITAL LOBBY

         SONNY:  Gimme my daughter, Ava.  
         AVA:  It takes two to make a Crypt Baby, Sonny.   I am Avery's mother whether you like it or not and right now, you're, how should I put it, indisposed. 
         SONNY:  Indisposed MY ASS!   Carly and I are getting married and we're coming for my daughter.  Don't mess with a mobster in a wheelchair who still wants you six feet under.  
          AVA:  Yeah, good luck with that.  

           WYNDEMERE

           JAKE:  Hey, ex fake wife, stop calling and harassing my fiancee.  
           HAYDEN:  I made one call and asked her about why I broke a vase.   If that's harassment, then sue me.  
           JAKE:  Keep bothering Uhlizabeth and I just might.  
           NIKOLAS:  Hey, keep it quiet out there.  I'm trying to have a conversation with my too-suspicious-for-her-own-good mother! 
           LAURA:  Hello Jas--I mean Jake. 
           JAKE:  Hello, Nikolas's mother. 
           NIKOLAS:  What are you doing here, Jake? 
           JAKE:  Telling Hayden to quit calling my fiancee and freaking her out. 
           LAURA:  Fiancee?   Do you mean Elizabeth. 
           JAKE: Yes, Uhlizabeth and I are getting married.  
           LAURA:  Does that mean she's going to take your last name.  What IS your last name, Jake?  
           JAKE:  Everyone keeps saying it's Doe so I guess I'm going with that.  
           LAURA:  Elizabeth Doe.  I don't think so.  

           HOSPITAL LOBBY

           MORGAN:  Hello, woman who ruined my life.  Don't get too used to holding that baby because my dad's getting her back. 
           AVA:  Let him think that.  We'll see who wins the prize in the end. 
           MORGAN:  That's how you think of my little sister?  As a PRIZE? 
           AVA:  It's a figure of speech, Morgan.  
           MORGAN:  This isn't finished, Ava.   This is faaaaaar from finished.

           SONNY'S ICU ROOM

           SONNY:  Carly, we are getting our asses married ASAP.   I just saw Ava in the lobby with my daughter.  
           CARLY:  Avery's sick?  What does she have?  Fever?  The flu?  Is she getting her medicine?  
           SONNY:  Time's a-wastin' Carly.  Where's the ring?  Where's the justice of the peace?  
          
 
           WYNDEMERE

            HAYDEN:  You'll never guess what I overheard!
            NIKOLAS:  Did anyone ever tell you it is bad manners to eavesdrop?  
            HAYDEN:   I know you and your mother were talking about me.  
            NIKOLAS:  She doesn't trust you any more than I do.  
            HAYDEN:  There's no shortage of trust on my end either, Princey-prince.   
       
      

       

4 comments:

  1. "FELIX: That's the spirit of procrastination!"

    Hahahahha! Yeah!!! WOOT WOOT! :)

    " EMMA: What if Krampus crashes the wedding?
    SAM: We'll cross December 25th off our list of wedding dates."

    ROFL! Well,Patrick did say that they will get married after the holidays. :)

    " LAURA: Elizabeth Doe. I don't think so."

    Hahaha. Yeah no kidding! I wish somebody would actually bring up Jake's last name!!!! And ask Elizabeth, are you going to be Elizabeth Doe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahaha. Yeah no kidding! I wish somebody would actually bring up Jake's last name!!!! And ask Elizabeth, are you going to be Elizabeth Doe?"

    LOL If Jake finds out he's Jason, it will be more like Elizabeth D'OH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did i say "If"? I meant "When" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth DOH! Hahahaha. And yes WHEN!! :)

    ReplyDelete