Thursday, October 1, 2015

CUT!

     Dillon tries filming Declan and Marjorie's sex scenes with Lulu in his head.  At the same time, Valerie can't get Dante out of her head.  Ava takes Avery from Casa Corinthos against Morgan's vociferous objections.  Patrick gives the Corinthoses sobering news about Sonny.   Anna asks for Sam's help.  Paul has big plans for Anna. 

       HAUNTED STAR

       DILLON:  Don't mind me.  I'm just method acting, really getting into character, which shouldn't be too hard since Declan is kinda based on ME. 
       MAXIE:  So are we going to shoot these sex scenes or what?  
       INTERN:  Sex scenes?  Sah-WEET!   Can I watch?
       DILLON:  Scram, kid!  
       MAXIE:  (reading script) Oh Delcan, your poems turn me on! 
       DILLON:  (picturing Lulu) Oh Lulu, I can't live without you! 
       MAXIE:  Say WHAAAAAAAT?   LULU?
       DILLON:  I meant Hulu.  I was trying out new streaming services and I finally decided that Hulu is the one for me. 
       MAXIE:  Puh-LEASE, I heard you say LULU loud and clear.  
       DILLON:  Fine, I'm sorta kinda in love with her.
     
         ICU

        LULU: Back up the bus, Valerie.  What did you just say to MY HUSBAND? 
        VALERIE:  That I couldn't stop thinking about how Dante is sitting vigil while he waits to find out if his dad will live or die.  So I came to check up on him.
         LULU:  That was very cousinly of you, Valerie.  Thank you. 
         VALERIE:  I have to get back to work.  I hope Sonny's brain gets fixed.  Catch you later, Dante.

          PCPD

          PAUL:  By any chance, do you know if Anna has ever, I don't know, rubbed anybody out?  
          NATHAN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?   Anna is the most trustworthy cop I know.  
          PAUL:  Just checking.
     
         
          PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

          ANNA:  Sam, I need you to help me figure out who shot Sonny.  
          SAM:  Ooooooookay.  Color me confused.  
          ANNA:  The PCPD seem to think it's Carrrrrrrlos Rivera, but I know for a fact that is not true. 
          SAM:  Still confused. 
          ANNA:  Carrrrrrrrrlos may be a lot of things, but glutton for punishment he is not.  He already has an APB out on him for murdering Duke. 
          SAM:  I'm still missing the part where you know FOR A FACT that Carrrrrrrrlos didn't shoot Sonny and why you care who did.  
          ANNA:  That information is on a need-to-know basis. 
          SAM:  Wouldn't I need to know if I'm helping you? 
          ANNA:  I plead the fifth.  Just trust me.  
     

          SONNY'S HOUSE

          AVA:  Come to mama, baby girl! 
          MORGAN:  Like hell she's coming to you, AVA!   You're a MURDERER!  
          AVA: Let go of me, you unhinged psychopath!
          COP:  Let go of Ms. Jerome or there WILL be trouble.  
          MORGAN:  This is all kinds of WRONG!  
          AVA:  Carly, GIVE ME MY BABY NOW!
          CARLY:  Officer, please take Avery and give her to Ms. Jerome.  There is NO WAY I'm handing this innocent little angel directly to this woman.  
           AVA:  We're going home, baby girl!   Home with your MOMMY!
           CARLY:  We'll see how long THAT lasts.
         
           ICU

            PATRICK:   I tried to fix Sonny's brain, but the embolism beat me to it.  
            MORGAN:  Nice going, brilliant brain surgeon.  
            MICHAEL:  SHUT UP, Morgan!  
            CARLY:  How bad is it, Patrick?  Will Sonny live? 
            PATRICK:  We're just going to have to wait and see, though my official OR Magic 8 Ball is optimistic.  
            CARLY:  In the 8 ball we trust because he's Sonny FRIGGIN Corinthos!  

           PCPD

           VALERIE:  I told Dante I'm still into him. 
           NATHAN:  Yeah, there's a little bit of a problem with that.  He's just not that into you. 
           VALERIE:  I know.  I tried dating Dillon and all but I just wasn't feeling it.  
           NATHAN:  There are other fish in the sea, Valerie.   Ones that don't have wives, kids, PCPD badges.   Dante's off the market.   

           AVA'S PENTHOUSE

            PAUL:  We need to find a way to deal with this Sonny Corinthos case YESTERDAY.   Your Carrrrrrrrlos theory has gone south, by the way.   It appears your former goon has gone to the great syndicate in the sky.  
            AVA:  Serves him right for shooting me and throwing me off a bridge.  
           
            HAUNTED STAR

           VALERIE:  I think we need to work harder at fake-dating because I'm still WAY hung up on Dante.  
            DILLON:  And I've still got Lulu on the brain.  
           VALERIE:  Let's make out.   


          
          
         
     

2 comments:

  1. " DILLON: I meant Hulu. I was trying out new streaming services and I finally decided that Hulu is the one for me. "

    ROFL! Yeah but then you got to pay for Hulu! :)

    " PATRICK: I tried to fix Sonny's brain, but the embolism beat me to it."

    Well at least the magic 8 ball is optimistic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Yeah but then you got to pay for Hulu! :)"

    LOL! Hulu may not be free, but then again, neither is Lulu ;)

    ReplyDelete