Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tricks and Treats, But Mostly Tricks!

    It's Halloween in The Chuckles.  One year ago, it was Hell-No-Ween when Franco held a screening of Sonny & Carly: Sex, Lies, and Spycam Necklaces after telling Carly, "Hell No, I won't marry you" in front of the shocked, but mostly relieved, wedding guests. 




       This year, the kiddos are going Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween proper.  None of that Beggar's Night stuff like last year.   Emma is Evil Evie With Blue Hair and Sam is Evil Evie's Mom.  Little Danny is Patrick's mini-me as the most adorable doctor in The Chuckles.  Cameron, Li'l Jake, and Aiden (together on screen at last!) are football players, along with Big Jake, who threw in a clown nose for no particular reason. 

        Paul comforts Ava after she gets bad news from Scott.  Dante confides in Sonny.  Valerie convinces Lulu to stay friends with Dillon.  As Spinelli is about to finally reveal Jake's identity, Maxie's klutzy move puts it all in jeopardy.   Liz asks Jake to adopt Cameron and Little Jake.

       PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

       EMMA:  Hey Spinelli, where's your costume?  Aren't you going trick-or-treating with us?  
       SPINELLI:  Alas, young Miss Drake, the Jackal is on an important mission that cannot be interrupted.
       SAM:  How's said mission going, Spinelli? 
       SPINELLI:  It is quite near completion, fair Samantha.  As soon as you return from your celebration of All Hallows' Eve, our conclusion shall be upon us. 
       PATRICK:  Anyone have an English-Spinelli dictionary I can borrow? 

     
      SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

      SONNY:  What's goin' on with you, Dante?   Why do you think you're not godfather material?   Is it because you're not in the business? 
      DANTE:  It's because I screwed the pooch big-time, Dad.  No, I take that back, Valerie is not a pooch.   I cheated on my wife. 
     SONNY:   Don't beat yourself up.  You have the Corinthos DNA, son.  It was bound to happen eventually. 
     DANTE:  What should I do, Dad?   Too many damn people know and it's only a matter of time before Lulu finds out.   But if I tell Lulu, I can kiss my marriage and Rocco goodbye. 
    SONNY:  Ya gotta man up and tell her, Dante.  There ain't no way around it.  You can't let her hear it from anyone else.

     
     GALLERY

     TRACY:  Hey, Mother-Of-The-Century, are you going to sell me a painting or what?
     AVA:  You want to buy a painting from little ol' me? 
     TRACY:  Against my better judgement, I do.  It's for my art-loving ex-hubby turned new D.A. of this town. 
     AVA:  Would he be interested in highly disturbing interpretations of the primate world?
     TRACY:  Who knew you were a muse for a painting in your own gallery?   He likes the stripey ones.   By the way, Sonny's going to win custody of Baby A.J.--that's what we Quartermaines called her--and I HATE Sonny.  

   
    LIZ'S HOUSE

    LI'L JAKE:  Why do I have to do this pedestrian Halloween thing dressed like a barbarian?   The Grand Empress of Cassadine Island said that begging for candy is what peasants do.
    JAKE:  Hey, kiddo, you know the saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans do?"
   LI'L JAKE:  Last time I checked we were in some dreary town called Port Chuckles, not Rome.
   CAMERON:  Come on, Jake, have some fun for once in your life.
   AIDEN:  Hey Cam, DON'T EAT MY CANDY! 
   LIZ:  I'm back!  Obrecht actually kinda really likes me now and let me have the night off to go trick-or-treating with my family.  Isn't that just the awesomesauce? 

  
    HAUNTED STAR

    ANDY:  (watching footage of Dillon and Valerie) Sah-WEET!   This is going to make the sizzle reel FO SHO!
  
   LULU:  Stop hugging me, Dillon!  I have SO unfriended you and not only on facebook.   Now you're just somebody that I used to know.  
   DILLON:  I can't even be your FRIEND anymore?   I don't think I can survive a Lulu-free existence.

   VALERIE:  Lulu, you didn't have to cut Dillon off, make like your friendship never happened and you were nothing. 
   LULU:  But I don't even need his love--I mean his friendship.  I'd rather treat him like a stranger.
   VALERIE:  But he feels so rough!  You don't have to stoop so low,  to have him relocate his movie and expand his budget.   He doesn't really need that though.  He doesn't have to be somebody that you used to know.


  PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

  MAXIE:  Why are you hiding from me, Spinelli?
  SPINELLI:   Deepest apologies, Maximista!  I have been swept up in a mission of utmost importance. 
 MAXIE:  What is more important than ME?  The mother of your child? 
 SPINELLI:  Alas, I have been negligent in my co-parenting duties.   Stand by and we shall connect to our precious one over the interwebs. 


  HAUNTED STAR

  PAUL:  Why so glum, son?  
  DILLON:  Lulu won't be my friend anymore.
  PAUL:  Now that's not very nice of Lulu.   What did she do?  Kick you out of the sandbox?  
  DILLON:  Substitute "her life" and "The Haunted Star" for the sandbox and you've got the picture.  Now I'm just somebody that she used to know.
  PAUL:  PFFFFFFFFFT!   Never say die, son.   If she's the girl of your dreams, all you need to do is channel your inner...ME! 


 GALLERY

  PAUL:  Fancy meeting you here, Tracy.
  TRACY:  I was just leaving.   She's all yours.
  AVA:  I just got bad news from my lawyer.  I'm going to lose my daughter.
  PAUL:  Now now, my lovely partner in mobbery, you have one Paul Hornsby in your corner now.


 HAUNTED STAR

  LULU:  I'm sorry I unfriended you, Dillon.
  DILLON:  For real?
  LULU:  As long as you agree not to kiss me or diss my hubby, we're cool.   (looks at computer screen)  OMG, what's that?


  LIZ'S HOUSE

   LIZ:  Here's an idea:  How about you adopt Cameron and Jake?  Aiden has a daddy in Lucky, even though he spends all his time in Nashville these days, but Cameron and Jake need a daddy.  What says you?
  JAKE:  Sure, why not?   As long as Cam and Li'l Jake don't mind having the last name Doe. 


 PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

  MAXIE:  Gotta go party on the Haunted Star.  Happy tricks and treats!  (knocks over cider cup, which spills all over Spinelli's laptop)  O. M. G.  I killed your laptop, Spinelli!   I'm so so so SO sorry!
  SPINELLI:  Fear not, Maximista.   One should never cry over spilt cider, right fair Samantha?
  SAM:  Of course.  If anyone can fix a soggy laptop, it's the Jackal.  Right, Spinelli?

  JAKE:  So, do I have an identity yet?
  SPINELLI:  Well...
  SAM:  About that...
  JAKE:  (to self) Stay calm...  Resist urge to snap that Jackal's neck...

  


 


2 comments:

  1. "This year, the kiddos are going Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween proper. None of that Beggar's Night stuff like last year. "

    You're right!!!! There was no beggar's night. I completely forgot about that. I thought it was stupid last year.

    "PATRICK: Anyone have an English-Spinelli dictionary I can borrow?"

    ROFL! That is something Jake would say! :)

    "AIDEN: Hey Cam, DON'T EAT MY CANDY!"

    ROFL! I'm surprised you didn't have him talk to the camera the way he was staring at it! Hahahaha!

    " LULU: Stop hugging me, Dillon! I have SO unfriended you and not only on facebook."

    ROFL! Awww! :(

    "JAKE: (to self) Stay calm... Resist urge to snap that Jackal's neck..."

    Yeah I can see him think that hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops forgot a couple.

    "Cameron, Li'l Jake, and Aiden (together on screen at last!) are football players, along with Big Jake, who threw in a clown nose for no particular reason."

    ROFL! Big Jake is half football player and half clown! He's a football clown! ROFL!

    "VALERIE: He doesn't really need that though. He doesn't have to be somebody that you used to know."

    And the musical hits keep on coming! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete