Friday, October 16, 2015

Return of the Ghost of Carrrrrrrrrrlos

       Halloween may be about two weeks away, but don't tell that to Ghost Carrrrrrrrrlos.   He pays another visit and spooks Anna.   Spinelli may have cracked the encryption on Nikolas's hard drive, but comes up empty on Jake's identity.   Liz antagonizes Hayden.   Jordan's pissed when Paul goes over her head in getting Carrrrrrrrlos's autopsy results.   Tracy learns that Sabrina's pregnant,

      PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

       JORDAN:  I know we're like, friends and all, Anna, you need to 'fess up what you know about Carrrrrrrrlos. 
       PAUL:  Looks like this Carrrrrrrrrrlos has been dead about 2 weeks.   Here's a thought:  Maybe Michael The Junior Mobster did it. 
       ANNA:  (to self) It seems medical examiners aren't what they used to be around here.  Carrrrrrrrrlos has been dead for months.   What does Paul Hornsby have up his sleeve? 
      
       HOSPITAL EXAM ROOM

       LIZ:  You're not going anywhere, HAYDEN, until you tell me EXACTLY what you know. 
       HAYDEN:  YOU, can call me Ms. Barnes and let me the hell out of this room.
       LIZ:  It so happens, MIZZ BARNES that you are TOTALLY FAKING your amnesia.  How do I know this?  Because Patrick said there was nothing wrong with your brain and you refuse to see a shrink, THAT'S WHY!
       HAYDEN:  Oh PLEASE!  You weigh 75 pounds.  I could totally just knock you right over and get out of here myself.

        LIZ'S HOUSE

       SPINELLI:  This is a most illuminating electronic correspondence between Nikolas and one top secret laboratory about Jake Doe's genetic sequence being compared to that of another individual.
       JAKE:  Translation?
       SAM:  Nikolas had a DNA test run on you and had it compared to someone else's DNA.  Whose was it, Spin?   Need more deets NOW!
       JAKE:  I'm not waiting around for more deets.  I'm going to go over to Castle Greyskull and bodyslam the truth out of that creepy cousin of yours.  

       SABRINA'S APARTMENT

       TRACY:  Pregnant much?
       SABRINA:  You sure like to cut right to the chase, don't you, Tracy? 
       TRACY:  I'm merely putting two and two together.   You're buying shirts from the Maternity department of the Sad Robe Store and going through kleenexes like the apocolypse is nigh.   Ergo: Pregnant.   What does Michael say?   Please don't tell me the kid's last name will be Corinthos!
       SABRINA:  I've been so busy with pre-partum depression and grieving Carrrrrrrrrlos that I haven't gotten around to telling Michael. 
       TRACY:  Here's a suggestion:  Move it to the top of your to-do list. 

       PCPD

       JORDAN:  D.A. Hornsby, I sure wouldn't want to be on a dance floor with you, stepping on my toes like that with the autopsy report.   You stick to D.A.-ing and I'll stick to commishing, got it?
       PAUL:  Gee, I'm sorry Commish, if I stepped on your toes in the process of going over your head.  I'll try to rein in my power tripping a little more around this place.  
       JORDAN:  (to self)  Keep an eye on this one.     

       WYNDEMERE

        HAYDEN:  Ever consider muzzling that friend of yours, Elizabeth?   She's like a little chihuahua, yipping and yapping at me about knowing some SECRET about Jake. 
        NIKOLAS:  Here's something to keep your mind off of Elizabeth:  Come work for me at ELQ. 
        HAYDEN:  Doing what?   I've forgotten what I'm good at.  
        NIKOLAS:  You're good at not remembering who Jake Doe is, so that's a start.

       HOSPITAL EXAM ROOM

       ANNA:  I need sleeping pills, Patrick.  The Ghost of Carrrrrrrrlos is keeping me up at all hours of the night. 
       PATRICK:  Here's Kevin Collins' card.  Aside from being the hospital's only shrink, he's also a helluva Ghostbuster. 

      WYNDEMERE

      HAYDEN:  (over phone) Guess who's the newest ELQ employee doing a yet-to-be determined job?

      JAKE:  Dammit, Nikolas, WHO THE BLOODY HELL AM I????

     PIER 54

     SPINELLI:  Jason was my first friend who was not of the cyber nature.  I feel his essence surrounding me.  Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight...
     SAM:  (to herself) Can I still get my dragon and phoenix back? 

     GHOST CARRRRRRRRRRRLOS:  Anna!   Aaaaaaaaannaaaaaa!   Ghost Carrrrrrrrrrlos is feeling lonely. 
     ANNA:  AAAGGGGHHH  (runs away)  

      

1 comment:

  1. "HAYDEN: Oh PLEASE! You weigh 75 pounds. I could totally just knock you right over and get out of here myself."

    Hahaha. And she should have too! :)

    "SABRINA: I've been so busy with pre-partum depression"

    Pre Partum depression! ROFL!

    "PATRICK: Here's Kevin Collins' card. Aside from being the hospital's only shrink, he's also a helluva Ghostbuster."

    Damn straight! :)

    " GHOST CARRRRRRRRRRRLOS: Anna! Aaaaaaaaannaaaaaa! Ghost Carrrrrrrrrrlos is feeling lonely.
    ANNA: AAAGGGGHHH (runs away)"

    Hahahahaha! That's basically what happened. He dd do kissing noises! :)

    ReplyDelete