Monday, October 19, 2015

New Girl In Town

     The late teen/early 20s scene just got a little more interesting.   Molly's friend and PCU classmate Darby dropped by the Haunted Star and immediately zeroed in on Morgan, who was there to keep an eye on alcoholic-in-the-making Kiki.  Poor Kiki really does need some Ghost Silas to give her some comfort/snap her out of her tailspin.

       Ned comes back to town and promptly breaks up with Olivia.  Baby Uncle Leo has been de-SORASed by a month or two, or recast with a slightly younger baby to reflect the fact that the little guy was, what, 3 months premature probably should look younger than his age.  That and he looks more Italian than the Baby Uncle Leo #1.   Molly throws some serious shade at Julian and gives her mother some food for thought.   Sam and Spinelli reminisce about The Essence of Jason.   Jake tries to strong-arm some truth out of Nikolas.  Spencer grills his dad on Hayden.  Michael learns he's going to be a father. 

       METROCOURT

       ALEXIS:  Why hello, my favorite Plan B.   What's it like being a rock star's groupie dad?
       NED:  My fellow gatekeeper!  Brook Lynn's tour is bringing back the old Eddie Maine memories.  Remember Eddie's Angel?
       ALEXIS:  I have work to do.

        OLIVIA:  Hey there, Baby Leo.  Sorry I spent so much time with that other baby, the one I was passing off as Mateo.  I didn't mean to make you jealous.
        BABY UNCLE LEO #2:  (translated from Baby)  No worries, Ma.  As long as you're keeping me safe from my daddy, the big bad probably-not-former-mobster, we're cool.   By the way, Mateo's a big-time drooler.

      
        PIER 54

     SPINELLI:  I'm feeling something in the air tonight.  It is the Essence of Jason.  All of his atoms and molecules are among us, fair Samantha.
     SAM:  I should have known you meant Jason was with us in the metaphysical sense.   After all, you are Damien Spinelli. 
     SPINELLI:  Shall we commemorate his passing into another realm by gazing skyward and tracing his Stone Coldishness among the constellations?
     SAM:  OMG!   It's a shooting star, Spinelli!   That's Jason!  I FEEL Jason! 

   
      HAUNTED STAR

      KIKI:  Can I have another round of...whatever it is I ordered?   With extra booze this time.
      BARTENDER:  Hey, aren't you the chick that got banned from The Floating Rib?   You're on our watch list, so be careful, and fork over the car keys. 
      KIKI:  Bite me!
      MORGAN:  Hitting the hooch again, Keeks? 
      KIKI:   Screw off, cheating ex-boyfriend who'd rather bang MY MOTHER! 

  
      WYNDEMERE

       JAKE:  I want answers, Nikolas.  NOW!   WHO THE BLOODY HELL AM I?
       NIKOLAS:  You are a very violent man with anger issues.
       HAYDEN:  Whoa, fake hubby!   That's my BOSS you're going Anger Boy on. 
       JAKE:  I know you know who I am, Nikolas.   You ran my DNA.   I. WANT. ANSWERS.  NOW!!!! 
       NIKOLAS:  You're the same frustrated amnesiac you were when you woke up from being run over by an SUV, now get lost or I'll release my grandmother from exile.  She knows where you live.

    
       METROCOURT

      JULIAN:  Let's be a family, alright Molly?   Remember how much fun we had putting that scrapbook together for your mom?
      MOLLY:   Fat chance, Once and Future Mobster. 
      JULIAN:  Here, TJ, thanks for helping me move out of here.
      TJ:  No thanks, Julian.  I don't take blood money. 
      ALEXIS:  So, how's the family togetherness thing working out?
      MOLLY:  Nice try, Mom.  NOT!   The dorms can't open up fast enough. 
      ALEXIS:  But Julian has CHANGED, Molly.  He's 100% mob-free.  You have to believe me. 
      MOLLY:  Tell that to yourself the next time you overhear him on the phone with one of his mobster buddies, using words like, deed, done, hurry, time, and where did we hide the bodies?

 
      WYNDEMERE

      HAYDEN:  So, what should I wear for my first day of work at ELQ?
      NIKOLAS:  Anything that does not resemble drapery works for me.
      SPENCER:  Good evening father, Hayden! 
      NIKOLAS:  Have you forgotten how to tell time, Spencer?   Back to bed.  Now.
      SPENCER:  All in good time, father.  I must speak with you on a very important matter.
      NIKOLAS:  Stop talking like your great-grandmother and maybe I'll listen. 
      HAYDEN:   (fake yawning) It's been a long day.  I'm turning in.  Night, Spencer.
      SPENCER:  So, father, is Hayden here to stay or is she Britt 2.0?
      NIKOLAS:  It's a work in progress, son. 
      SPENCER:  Is it okay to like her, because I think I might be over Britt now?

    
       HAUNTED STAR

       DARBY:  Room for one more? 
       MORGAN:  Do I know you?
       DARBY:  Maybe, maybe not.  I'm Darby and you're kinda hot.   I heard you were with some art lady old enough to be your mother.  If you ever decide you need a change of pace from cougars, I think we can start something.
       MORGAN:  Me and the "art lady" are way finished. 
       MOLLY:  Hi cuz, hi Darby.   You guys know each other?
       DARBY:  Now we do.
       MORGAN:  You two know each other?
       DARBY:  Totally.   Wanna come party with us?
       MORGAN:  I dunno. Lemme check with my ex.   No, not the art lady.  The other ex.  Art lady's daughter.  Hey Keeks, drop the booze and come hang at a PCU party with us.
       KIKI:  Bite me.
     
   
       SABRINA'S APARTMENT

       SABRINA:  Guess what, Michael.  I'm preggers!
       MICHAEL:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT? 
       SABRINA:  I'm with child, Michael.   Our child.  At least I think it's our child.  We'll know for sure when he starts to talk, specifically words with R in them. 
       MICHAEL:  How long have you known?
       SABRINA:  A few weeks, give or take a month or two.
       MICHAEL:  You know, I was going to find out eventually. 
       SABRINA:  I was scared I'd get run off the road by one of your dad's enemies and my baby would get run out of my uterus. 
       MICHAEL:  Legitimate concern.
       SABRINA:  I love you, Michael.  Now that you know, let's have this baby! 

   
      METROCOURT

      NED:  Olivia, I have to break up with you.
      OLIVIA:  Dammit, Ned, I wanted to MARRY YOU! 
      NED:  I can't bring myself to call that kid Mateo all the time.  What if I have a middle-aged moment and slip up? 
      OLIVIA:  But I HAVE to keep Leo safe from Big Bad Mobster Daddy! 
      NED:  I get that, but I can't be party to such lies.  Been there, done that, and it involved Alexis in drag as a butler.
      BABY UNCLE LEO:  (Translated from Baby) Why did I have to be born too late to see THAT?   And why is Fake Daddy Ned making mommy cry?  
    

      JULIAN:  I changed my mind about moving in with you, Alexis.  Molly still doesn't like me.
      ALEXIS:  Molly spends most of her time at PCU hanging out with her new party-hopping bestie.  You're moving in and that's final. 
       JULIAN:  Fine.  I'm hungry.  Let's grab some grub. 
       ALEXIS:  I've gotta pee.  Be back in a sec.
       JULIAN:  (over phone)  Is the deed done?  This is an urgent matter.  Time is of the essence.  Nobody can know where the bodies are buried?
       ALEXIS:  (to self) CRAP!  Molly was right!


      PIER 54

      JAKE:  No luck with Creepy Cuz. 
      SAM:  Don't worry, Jake.  Spinelli's on the case and there's no case that dude can't crack. 
      JAKE:  Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!  A shooting star!
   
      
       

       

5 comments:

  1. "BABY UNCLE LEO #2: (translated from Baby) No worries, Ma. As long as you're keeping me safe from my daddy, the big bad probably-not-former-mobster, we're cool. By the way, Mateo's a big-time drooler."

    ROFL!

    " SAM: OMG! It's a shooting star, Spinelli! That's Jason! I FEEL Jason!"

    No it's not the shooting star that you feel Jason from! Turn around cus he is right there! ROFL!

    " BABY UNCLE LEO: (Translated from Baby) Why did I have to be born too late to see THAT? And why is Fake Daddy Ned making mommy cry?"

    ROFL! Poor baby uncle Leo! He has seen so many things in his little life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Poor baby uncle Leo! He has seen so many things in his little life!"

    He's as confused as Crypt Baby Avery! Most of the youngest Port Chuckleheads have been called by more than one name: Avery was Jamie (by Nina) and AJ (by Michael). Rocco was Ben (by Britt). Georgie was Connie (by Dante & Lulu). Danny was Victor (by Tea). Spencer was John (by Jax). They have built-in code names ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. They all need a support group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They all need a support group! :)"

    A support playgroup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. Sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete