Thursday, October 15, 2015

You Can Trust Meeeee!

     Maxie tells Nathan about Dillon's unrequited love for Lulu and expects Nathan to come clean with his secret.  Sam calls on Spinelli to help her and Jake crack the encryption on Nikolas's computer.   Hayden asks Patrick why her memory is still AWOL.  Dante confronts Dillon about kissing Lulu.  Lulu gets good news from her doctor and pays a visit to the chapel, where she runs into Nikolas. 

     PCPD

      DANTE:  Stay away from my wife, movie boy. 
      DILLON:  All I did was kiss Lulu.  You went all the way with Valerie! 
      DANTE:   You know this how? 
      DILLON:  Val and I had a little confession session with each other because we both are in love with people who don't love us back.  Only I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH LULU, YOU CHEATIN' SCOUNDREL! 

     
     HOSPITAL EXAM ROOM

      PATRICK:  Your MRI was clean, Hayden.  Why aren't you remembering stuff?
      HAYDEN:  You tell me.  YOU'RE the doctor.   
      PATRICK:   I think you're suppressing the memories and need to be hypnotized by a shrink.  Here's Kevin Collins' card. 
      HAYDEN:  I don't do hypnosis.  Your shrink friend might have me quacking like a duck. 
      PATRICK:  Hey, it's your memory.   
      LIZ:  You lying SKANK!   I bet you're FAKING your memory loss.  


      HOSPITAL CHAPEL

      LULU:  Thank you, God, for giving me a functioning uterus. 
      NIKOLAS:  Hey there, little sis.  
      LULU:  Hey, there, ELQ-stealing big brother.   What brings you here? 
      NIKOLAS:  Hayden's getting her head examined. 
      LULU:  Hayden, a.k.a. Britt 2.0?  
      NIKOLAS:  I sure as hell don't trust Hayden, but I think I'm in love with her.   As long as she doesn't get her memory back.  
    
       LIZ'S HOUSE

      JAKE:  There's something wrong with this flash drive.   It's full of gobbledygook.  
      SAM:  I've got that covered.  Get the door.  
      JAKE: Spaghetti?   
      SPINELLI:  Greetings, fair Samantha and the doppleganger of my late, great Stone Cold!  Jackal at your service!  
      SAM:  Do your thing, Spinelli!   Crack this code so Jake can find out who he really is. 
      SPINELLI:  Zounds!   I have stumbled upon some most intriguing information! 
      SAM AND JAKE:  What is it?   
      SPINELLI:  Behold...(shows Sam and Jake the computer)

       MAXIE'S APARTMENT

      MAXIE:  I did something really stupid. 
      NATHAN:  Go on...
      MAXIE:  I got in Valerie's face about her being preggers with Dillon's kid.  
      NATHAN:  She really needs to spring for the brand name Twizzlers.  You never know what will happen with the fake stuff.  
      MAXIE:  In other news, Dillon's hot for Lulu.  
      NATHAN:  Fat chance, broke man's Spielberg! 
      MAXIE:  I told my secret.  Your turn. 
      NATHAN:  Fat chance, loose-lipped girlfriend.   
      MAXIE:  Come OOOOON!   You can trust MEEEEEE!  
      NATHAN:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
      

1 comment:

  1. "LIZ: You lying SKANK! I bet you're FAKING your memory loss."

    ROFL!

    Me: lIZ! You lying SKANK! I bet Jake is Jason!!!! :)

    "LULU: Thank you, God, for giving me a functioning uterus."

    ROFL!

    "JAKE: Spaghetti?"

    Hahahahaha. That is what I used to call Spinny. :) Jake does not like him you can tell hahahaha!

    "MAXIE: Come OOOOON! You can trust MEEEEEE!
    NATHAN: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

    Hahahaha! Maxie would go straight to Lulu!

    ReplyDelete