Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Do I Have Donald Trump Hair?

     This blog is officially one year old today!   The unofficial anniversary was the 17th, but one year ago today, General Hilarity began here as Carly and Franco's non-wedding was about to happen, along with Nina's cray-cray needle rampage on Ava.   Heather was on the loose from the loony bin.  Jake was in the hospital with a new face.    Sam dressed like a tree for Fake Halloween...

     ...A year later, Maxie withholds Nina's check until Dillon spills the beans on Dante.  Paul has some questions for Anna.  Monica finds out she is going to be a great-grandmother.  Hayden essentially invites herself to Liz & Jake's wedding.   Nikolas confronts Sam at The Floating Rib.   Sam and Lucas meet their baby brother.  

       HAUNTED STAR

            MAXIE:  I have something you want and you're not gonna get it unless you give me the dirt on Dante. 
            DILLON:  Holy Crap!  Look at the size of that...CHECK!   Okay, maybe I'll tell you the dirty, scandalous truth about your bestie's hubby.   But first, check out this footage. 
            MAXIE:  OMG!   Why do I have DONALD TRUMP HAIR????   
            DILLON:  I don't know.  Have you ever thought of running for President?  

     
       ANNA'S HOUSE (I THINK???) 

           EMMA:  How do you like this costume, Grandma?  
           ANNA:   You make an adorable...who was that cartoon woman with the blue hair?  
           PAUL:  Marge Simpson? 
           ANNA:  Yes, her.  What are you doing in my brand new home, D.A. Hornsby?  
           EMMA:  Stranger Danger!  
           PAUL:  I'm Paul.   Nice to meet you, Marge--I mean Emma.   
           EMMA:  Okay, now you're not a stranger anymore.   I've got another costume to show you, Grandma. 
           PAUL:  We need to talk about you and that box full of Carrrrrrrrrrlos.  
           ANNA:  You see, I'm not so sure that box is full of Carrrrrrrrrlos.   I think it's full of someone else you prematurely cremated.  
           PAUL:  I think you know the box was not full of Carrrrrrrrrrlos for another reason. 

     
          Q MANSION

            MICHAEL:  What gives, Sabrina?  Why u no marry me?
            SABRINA:  Because I don't do shotgun weddings.   Besides, my friend Elizabeth that I forgot was my friend is getting married and I don't want to steal her thunder.  

           
           FLOATING RIB

            NIKOLAS:  Sam, you've been a very, VERY bad cousin, getting all up in my business and causing Spencer's favorite gargoyle to fall to his untimely demise.  
            SAM:  Hey CUZ, at least I didn't run a DNA TEST on Jake behind his back.  It's not like you to steal some dude's toothbrush.  
            NIKOLAS:   We Cassadines have more sophisticated ways to obtain DNA, like pulling freeze-dried hair.  


           ALEXIS'S HOUSE

          JULIAN:  Sam, Lucas, meet your baby brother Leo!   He lives!   And I even changed his diaper.
         ALEXIS:  Sort of. 
         SAM:  He's very cute, but how am I going to explain to Danny that this tiny little guy is his uncle?  
         LUCAS:  Uncle Leo.  Now where have I heard that before?  


          HAUNTED STAR

    DANTE:   Hey punk!  Are you ZOOMING my wife?  
    DILLON:  Hey cheater!  Ever heard of editing? 
    DANTE:  Since when was my wife in your movie?
    DILLON:  You're being such a toolbox that I'm gonna march over to Lulu and tell her that you're cheating scum.   Hey LULU!  

       
         Q MANSION
           
      TRACY:   Guess what, Monica?   Michael and Sabrina are going to have a BABY!   You're going to be a GREAT-GRANDMOTHER!   
      MONICA:  A BABY?   AJ's grandchild?   Hallelujah, the Quatermaines live on!  
      TRACY:  So, Michael, are you and Sabrina going to make this baby legit or what? 
      MICHAEL:  Sabrina here doesn't do shotgun weddings, so we're going to wait. 

    
         FLOATING RIB

        HAYDEN:  Am I your girlfriend, Nikolas?   I'm kind of thinking you might be my Sweet Baboo. 
        NIKOLAS:  Somehow, I cannot envision myself being anyone's Baboo, sweet or otherwise.  
        HAYDEN:   But can I at least come to the wedding?  
        NIKOLAS:  You mean the one between two people who hate you?  
        HAYDEN:   But I want us to be PORT CHUCKLES OFFICIAL!  
        NIKOLAS:  Fine, but just don't call me your Sweet Baboo in public.  

       
        ALEXIS'S HOUSE

   JULIAN:  See, Olivia?   Safe home, check.  Loving family, check.  Crapload of toys, check.  Father who knows how to change diapers...well, we're working on that one.
   OLIVIA:  Me being totally comfortable with Leo being in your orbit...still working on that one too, but you make a good case, Julian. 
  
      
      
     
  
 
          

           
           

            

          

4 comments:

  1. "This blog is officially one year old today! The unofficial anniversary was the 17th, but one year ago today, "

    Ohhhhhh! Well, officially happy 1 year anniversary!!! REPENT REPENT REPENT! ROFL!

    "MAXIE: OMG! Why do I have DONALD TRUMP HAIR???? "

    ROFL! She is nuts! :)

    "ANNA'S HOUSE (I THINK???)"

    Yeah it is!! She is living at the Chandler Mansion now hahaha. You used to watch AMC right?

    "EMMA: Stranger Danger!"

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ohhhhhh! Well, officially happy 1 year anniversary!!! REPENT REPENT REPENT! ROFL!"

    Thanks!

    "Yeah it is!! She is living at the Chandler Mansion now hahaha. You used to watch AMC right?"

    No, I never watched AMC or OLTL for that matter. Just GH and an 80s soap called Capitol that was on CBS and got canceled so B&B could go on the air. Constance Towers was on Capitol playing a NICE character, the complete opposite of Helena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No, I never watched AMC"

    Chandler Mansion on AMC. Ignore the people ROFL!

    https://www.google.com/search?q=all+my+children+chandler+mansion+pictures&biw=1098&bih=602&tbm=isch&imgil=jaBndvZgeLBlBM%253A%253Bs6u9MtXBB6Hd-M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.welfle.com%25252Fwritereason%25252F52-shows-52-weeks-26-all-my-children%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=jaBndvZgeLBlBM%253A%252Cs6u9MtXBB6Hd-M%252C_&usg=__q6PeTTy1874JMMcVu8tCbscaGQY%3D&ved=0CDAQyjdqFQoTCLCt8crl58gCFQHnJgodd08Dig&ei=CSAyVvCELIHOmwH3no3QCA#imgrc=jaBndvZgeLBlBM%3A&usg=__q6PeTTy1874JMMcVu8tCbscaGQY%3D

    https://www.google.com/search?q=all+my+children+chandler+mansion+pictures&biw=1098&bih=602&tbm=isch&imgil=jn0nriH0F3yeWM%253A%253BWQQIuZjm4cApmM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.youtube.com%25252Fwatch%25253Fv%2525253DLetwP_hQ-bA&source=iu&pf=m&fir=jn0nriH0F3yeWM%253A%252CWQQIuZjm4cApmM%252C_&usg=__5VsWAKjUPPsje18e3TjY_fy68sw%3D&ved=0CDAQyjdqFQoTCLCt8crl58gCFQHnJgodd08Dig&ei=CSAyVvCELIHOmwH3no3QCA#imgrc=jn0nriH0F3yeWM%3A&usg=__5VsWAKjUPPsje18e3TjY_fy68sw%3D

    https://www.google.com/search?q=all+my+children+chandler+mansion+pictures&biw=1098&bih=602&tbm=isch&imgil=7o0Cwp29rBPc4M%253A%253BN-FzDWQI8vbTEM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.youtube.com%25252Fwatch%25253Fv%2525253Dl4Wy5qfKrsg&source=iu&pf=m&fir=7o0Cwp29rBPc4M%253A%252CN-FzDWQI8vbTEM%252C_&usg=__rIhQi8901mOxLFja_RBvkKfdUN8%3D&ved=0CDAQyjdqFQoTCLCt8crl58gCFQHnJgodd08Dig&ei=CSAyVvCELIHOmwH3no3QCA#imgrc=7o0Cwp29rBPc4M%3A&usg=__rIhQi8901mOxLFja_RBvkKfdUN8%3D

    "or OLTL for that matter."

    OLTL was a really great soap too. :)

    "Constance Towers was on Capitol playing a NICE character, the complete opposite of Helena. "

    Must have been strange seeing her play a NICE person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Must have been strange seeing her play a NICE person! :)"

    Not really, since she's such a nice person in real life. I've written back and forth (in good ol' snail mail) with her for over 15 years and she's such a wonderful, classy lady. She's as glamorous as Helena, but without any of the meanness.

    ReplyDelete