Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Grab That Binky!

    This is going to be another quick blog because it's been a busy day.  


     SONNY'S ICU ROOM

   SONNY:  You BETRAYED ME!   Stay out of the mob you two and THAT'S AN ORDER!  
   MICHAEL:  All I did was talk to a bunch of mobsters and some dude they bring along to keep the peace, but hey, whatever you say, Dad. 
   MORGAN:  Yeah, we don't want to piss you off, Dad, because bad stuff happens when we piss you off.  

     HOSPITAL CHAPEL

     SABRINA:  Please, God, find Carrrrrrrrlos and tell me why I had to go and get pregnant.  
     FELIX:  You're PG?   Why so glum?  Hormones? 
     SABRINA:  Because the last time I got pregnant, my baby daddy's car got run off the road and Gabriel died.  I'm afraid the universe doesn't want me to have a kid. 

      PCPD

      FRANCO:  Where's Kiki Where's Kiki Where's Kiki Where's Kiki? 
      NATHAN:  SHUT THE HELL UP, FRANCO!  
      NINA:  Jay, can't you let him talk to Kiki so he'll stop driving us all crazy?  
      KIKI:  Go away, fake daddy and even faker mommy!  
    
      DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

       OLIVIA:  Dante, meet Leo, but around Julian you have to call him Mateo. 
       DANTE:  Cute kid.  This is a really, REALLY bad idea.  
       BABY LEO:  Preach it, bro!

       METROCOURT

        JULIAN:  Let's have another kid. 
        ALEXIS:  How flattering that you think I haven't gone through The Change.  But hey, we can always adopt, right?  

       HOSPITAL

       SONNY:  Get me THE HELL out of here so I can marry Carly, get Avery back and go after YOUR FATHER! 
       LUCAS:  Sorry, Sonny.  No can do.  Despite your threats to my father, I'm supposed to help keep you alive.  

      METROCOURT

        OLIVIA:  Alexis, meet Mateo.  He appeared in a basket on my doorstep at Bensonhurst.  
        BABY LEO:  (translated from baby):  Liar! 
        ALEXIS:  Quickest. Adoption. EVER.   Congrats, Olivia!  (Olivia leaves, forgets Leo's binky.  Alexis takes a bar napkin, snatches the binky and puts it in her purse)   
       

      CHAPEL

       SONNY:  If I'm stuck in this goddamned HOSPITAL, I guess this place will do for a wedding. 
            
       
   

2 comments:

  1. "MORGAN: Yeah, we don't want to piss you off, Dad, because bad stuff happens when we piss you off."

    Yeah!!! Like throwing barware and saying you are dead to me you faithless whore!

    "FRANCO: Where's Kiki Where's Kiki Where's Kiki Where's Kiki?
    NATHAN: SHUT THE HELL UP, FRANCO!"

    ROFL!

    "BABY LEO: Preach it, bro! "

    No it's baby Mateo!!!!! Oh wait!

    "BABY LEO: (translated from baby): Liar!"

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yeah!!! Like throwing barware and saying you are dead to me you faithless whore!"

    LOL! That falls under Kiki's jurisdiction these days.

    ReplyDelete