Friday, October 23, 2015

A Box Full Of Carrrrrrrrlos?

     Sabrina and Jordan see red when they find out that Paul had Carrrrrrrrrlos cremated.  Anna wants to see Carrrrrrrrrlos's autopsy report.   Liz is surprised by a bridal shower at the hospital.  Spinelli unwittingly upsets Sonny with his gift of a bocce ball.  Patrick gives Sam a non-edible engagement ring.  Laura is rattled when Little Jake pushes Cameron.   The hospital is onto Spinelli's breach of their mainframe.  

     PAUL'S OFFICE

  SABRINA:  What did you do with Carrrrrrrrrrlos's body?
  PAUL:  In the interest of space-saving in the morgue, I had him cremated.
  SABRINA:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

  
  MORGUE

   ANNA:  I want to see Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos's body.
   JORDAN:  Are you looking for confirmation that he's dead?
   ANNA:  Something like that.
   JORDAN:  Here he is...not.  What the????

 
    HOSPITAL

    SPINELLI:  Gracious greetings, Paralyzed Godfather.  I come bearing gifts.
    SONNY:  Spinelli, you shouldn't have.   (sees bocce ball)  What the hell's this?
    SPINELLI:  Why, it is a bocce ball, sir.   You see, sir, bocce is a game that does not require the functioning of one's lower body.
    SONNY:  You couldn't just get me a flux capacitor so I could go back to September 2 and get myself unshot? 
 
 
    OBRECHT:  Do you have one of zose Snickers bars, Nurse Vebber?  Zis performance review vill take a avhile.   It could take up to 11 hours.  
     FELIX, EPIPHANY, & CO:  SURPRISE!
     LIZ:  OMG!  You guys did this for little ol' ME?
     FELIX:  Hell yeah we did this for you, girlfriend!
     EPIPHANY:  Do we know how to throw a party in a hospital or what?
  
     SPINELLI:  I am afraid my gesture of kindness made the fallen Mr. Sir. feel most melancholy.
     CARLY:  Don't worry, Spinelli.  Sonny's in a mood.   What brings you to town?
     SPINELLI:  I am assisting fair Samantha and her companion, one Jake Doe in an investigation of utmost importance.
   

       PAUL'S OFFICE

       SABRINA:  How am I supposed to tell Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos's parents that he's been cremated?
       PAUL:  Yeah, good luck with that.  Sorry 'bout the mix-up.

       MORGUE

       ANNA:  Sabrina, is that Carrrrrrrrrrlos in that box?   I am so sorry for your loss.
       SABRINA:  Save it.  You hated Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos because he killed Duke.

       PAUL'S OFFICE

       JORDAN:  What the hell, D.A. Hornsby?????    You had Carrrrrrrrrrlos cremated?    What part of "Don't go over the Police Commissioner's Head" do you not understand?
        PAUL:  Donald, the M.E. already did the autopsy and he was taking up space in the morgue, so it had to be done.
        JORDAN:  May I see the autopsy report?

        MORGUE

       ANNA:  Donald, may I see the autopsy report on Carrrrrrrrrrrlos Rrrrrrrrrrrriverrrrrrrra?
       DONALD, THE M.E.:  Sure thing Commiss--Wait a minute, you're not the Commissioner anymore Ms. Devane.  No can do.
        ANNA:  Pretty please, Donald.   I need to make sure he's...in fact deceased.
        DONALD:  You saw the box, didn't you?  Fine, I'll go dig it up.

    
        PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

        PATRICK:  Lookee here, Sam!   A ring that has zero calories and no sugar!
        SAM:  OMG!    How many brain surgeries did you have to do to pay for that rock?
        PATRICK:  If the ring fits...

      
        LIZ'S HOUSE

        CAMERON:  Hey Jake, check out my Halloween costume.
        LITTLE JAKE:  Halloween is a plebeian festival for tedious peasants.   Begone, pagan fool! (pushes Cameron)
         CAMERON:  What the...AAAAAGGGGHHHH!   What's wrong with you, Jake?
         LAURA:  What in heaven's name happened here?
         CAMERON:  You might want to explain Halloween to this one (points at Jake)
         LAURA:  Jake?
         LITTLE JAKE:  Cam is a plebe.  (runs upstairs)

         HOSPITAL

         LIZ:  Patrick, you came!   Do you want to be my maid of...I mean man of honor...I mean best person...at my wedding?

          JAKE:  Say, Carly, how about being my best maid of honor person at my wedding?  
     
       
          MICHAEL:  Hey Dad, the cops think you sent someone to off Carlos.  I think it was Julian and Ava covering their asses.   We gotta do something about the Jeromes.
          SONNY:  There's no WE, Michael.  Stay outta my business and THAT'S AN ORDER!

          SABRINA:  Sorry I'm late.  I had to pick up a box full of Carrrrrrrrrrrlos.   I'm never going to a morgue AGAIN.   By the way, Michael knows about the baby.  He's happy.
           FELIX:  Try to contain your unbridled joy, Bri.
           MICHAEL:  Hey, Sabrina.  I need you come with me to Sonny's room so we can tell him he's gonna be a grandpa again.

           MICHAEL:  Hey, Dad.  Sabrina and I have some really huge news.   You're gonna become a grandpa again.  Sabrina's got a little Corinthos in the oven!
  
            RANDOM DOCTOR:  Dr. Obrecht, we've been hacked.
            DR. OBRECHT:  Grosslage Einzellagen!   Ve must call ze police AT ONCE!

          PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

          SPINELLI:  And now, I shall reverse-engineer Jake Doe's face and see if he is, once and for all, a stone-cold hired assassin with a heart of gold.
           JORDAN:  Not so fast.  Damien Spinelli, you are under arrest.
           SAM:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 

           LIZ'S HOUSE

           LAURA:  There's been an incident, Elizabeth.  Little Jake pushed Cameron and called him some names I can only assume he heard on Cassadine Island.  I think he needs to be...deprogrammed.
           LIZ:  I'll look into it.

          JAKE:  What happened today, kiddo?
          LITTLE JAKE:  I know you are my daddy.
          LIZ:  (to self) OMG OMG OMG!   Must...breathe...must...breathe...I AM SO SCREWED!  MY LIFE IS OVER!  
    
          MORGUE

          ANNA:  It doesn't add up!   No chest wounds and I shot him FOUR TIMES there while screaming at him to go to hell.   Maybe that box was not full of Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos after all. 

3 comments:

  1. "A Box Full Of Carrrrrrrrlos?"

    No!!!!! A box full of Mr. Yum Yum! :) AKA Sloan. :)

    "SPINELLI: Why, it is a bocce ball, sir. You see, sir, bocce is a game that does not require the functioning of one's lower body."

    And just 1 bocce ball! Now a case! ROFL!

    "SONNY: You couldn't just get me a flux capacitor so I could go back to September 2 and get myself unshot?"

    Hahahahaha. Yeah that WOULD help. :)

    "LITTLE JAKE: Cam is a plebe. (runs upstairs)"

    I had to google what a plebe is. :) That's something Spencer would probably say. I'm sure he knows what that word is hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I had to google what a plebe is. :) That's something Spencer would probably say. I'm sure he knows what that word is hahaha."

    I've heard Helena use that word before and seeing that he spent the last four years of his life at Camp Cassadine and my theory is that he's Helena's little Manchurian Candidate, it made sense ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena has a way with words and so does Spencer hahaha!

    ReplyDelete