Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Second Time...

     Jake was run over by a car AGAIN and is at GH, being prepped for surgery.   Sam comes to in Liz's basement and her efforts to be resourceful backfire.   Ava fakes sick so Kiki will take care of Avery while she meets with Paul.  Sonny has a surprise guest.   Felix updates Michael on Sabrina.   Mac and Felicia bail Robert and Anna out of jail in Halifax.

    HOSPITAL

      LIZ:  Jakey, you were in an accident.  Mommy loves you, but you HAVE to stop letting yourself get run over by cars.   Who knows if Helena is really dead anyway?  
     JASON:  Give the kid a break, Liz.  At least he had the good sense to not get switched with some other kid and supposedly donate a vital organ.  
     JAKE:  Are you guys mad at me because Sam's ---Why am I so sleepy? 
     LIZ:  Because the doctors put some sleepy juice in your IV to make you feel better.  
     MONICA:  I'm afraid Jake here needs some surgery to fix his internal bleeding.   
     LIZ:  OMG!  Surgery???  Internal bleeding????   THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!!

   
    LIZ'S BASEMENT

     SAM:  Blood.   On my face.  Head...hurts.  So...bright...concussion...freezing my ass off!  

   
   AVA'S PENTHOUSE
?
    AVA:  AAAAAAAATCHOO!    I have a bad case of Raj Fever.   Thanks for taking *sniff sniff* Avery, Kiki.   No--AAAAAAAAAATCHOO--clandestine trips to see Sonny, okay? 
    KIKI:  You rest up, Mom.   Drink OJ, eat crackers, and get over that weird Indian cold you have. 
    AVA:  Thank---AAAAAAATCHOO--you Kiki.  Stay--AAAAAAAAAATCHOO away from Sonny. 


    SONNY'S HOUSE

    MICHAEL:  I come bearing biscotti. 
    SONNY:  Thank you, favorite son who I can trust. 
    MICHAEL:  Were you just talking business with Max? 
    SONNY:  If I'd let any of my sons in the bizness, it would be you, Michael, but I don't want you plugged, so stay out of it, will ya?  I just need to bring Ava down so I can get my baby girl back.  End of story. 
     MICHAEL:  I get it, Dad.  It's been fun hanging out with you while you've been stuck in this chair and not too busy doing your mob thing. 
     SONNY:   Amen to that, son!   How's Sabrina?  Has she sent you a postcard from wherever the hell she is?
     MICHAEL:  Not a word.  But Anna Devane wants to find her just as much as I do. 
     SONNY:  What does Devane want to do with Sabrina?  
     MICHAEL:  Remember that guy with the greasy hair that supposedly shot you and killed Duke?
     SONNY:  Yeah and he's six feet under, right? 
     MICHAEL:  But Sabrina was the Carrrrrrrrrrrlos whisperer and she might have some info on his flunkies.  

     
      HALIFAX JAIL

      ROBERT:  How did we get ouahselves thrown into the Canadian slammah?  
      ANNA:  One minute we were about to bust Carrrrrrrrrlos, the next we got arrested.  
      ROBERT:  I nevah thought the next time I slept with you it would be in prison. 
      ANNA:  Was it just a coincidence that we got arrested two seconds after we entered that room or did someone, who shall remain nameless, set us up?  
     
     
      HOSPITAL

     CARLY:  Jason, what are you doing here?   Are you okay?   Please tell me there's nothing else floating around in that brain of yours.  
     JASON:  Jake got run over.  AGAIN.  
     CARLY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?   You'd think he'd know to look both ways by now.  Sorry, Jason.  How is he? 
     JASON:  They think he's gonna make it, but there's internal bleeding so he has to have surgery.   The kid's mind was in a bad place.  He was drawing really creepy stuff, including a highly disturbing picture of Sam.   He's also been breaking mirrors, picture frames, and stalking himself.  
     CARLY:  Is he seeing a shrink?   And is he taking his meds?   Sorry, force of habit.  
     JASON:  He's seeing this lady with a French name.  Oh, and Franco too.  Art therapy.  

   
      SONNY'S HOUSE

      KIKI:  Look who I brought!  
      SONNY:  (sees Avery)  Come to papa, baby girl!  Come to papa! 
      AVERY:  (translated from Baby) Now who is this guy again?   I keep getting confused.   And who is this blonde lady who is not my mommy?   I have too many mommies and daddies.  This is really going to suck when I'm 14.  
      KIKI:  Avery needs her daddy, just like I needed mine when I was growing up.   Then I got him, found out he wasn't my dad, then I got another dad who was my real dad and now he's dead.   Anyway, I don't want my sweet li'l sis to miss out like I did.  
      SONNY:  I'm starting to wonder if you and your mother are really related...

     
      HALIFAX JAIL

      MAC:  Good news.  You're sprung!   You guys got mistaken for this Bonnie and Clyde wannabe couple who have been pulling off a bunch of robberies all over Nova Scotia.  
      ANNA:  Or a certain somebody wanted us out of the way so he arranged for us to be busted on the spot.
     FELICIA:  And who would that be?  
     ANNA:  Two words:  Paul Hornsby.  


     HOSPITAL

      LIZ:  Now you be a good little boy and don't start waking up and playing with scalpels in the operating room.  
     MONICA:  He's in good hands, Elizabeth.   He will be just fine.
     LIZ:  I hope so because this is all my fault.  This my karmic payback for seven months of lies to your son.  I kept him from you and from Danny.  
    MONICA:  Life is a soap opera in Port Chuckles.  Stuff happens.  


    MORGAN:  Mom, are you checking up on me to make sure I go see my shrink?
    CARLY:  No, Morgan, I'm here to see Dr. O to get Sonny a halfway decent doctor.   Patrick is a tough act to follow.  Besides, I gave myself a stern lecture on being a meddling mother and I think I successfully persuaded myself to back off.  
    MORGAN:  Okay...

   
     AVA'S PENTHOUSE

     PAUL:  How's my favorite sex kitten-slash-mobstress-slash-blackmailee today?
     AVA:  Faking sick to get my daughters out of this place and to get out of dealing with Raj The Gunrunner and putting my custody of Avery at risk.
     PAUL:  What's the matter, Ava?   Raj and Dixon making fun of the stripey paintings in the gallery?  
    AVA:  I have a better idea.  How about you hand over The Recording as an act of good faith?
    PAUL:  How about we have sex instead?
    AVA:  No recording, no sex.  
    PAUL:  (drinking Ava's orange juice)  Aw, come on!   You're no fun anymore.  
    AVA:  You don't want to catch Raj Fever, do you?   It's highly contagious.


    SONNY'S HOUSE

     MORGAN:  Hey Keeks!   Thanks for bringing Avery over to see Dad.   Must have made his day.
     SONNY:  It sure as hell did.  
     KIKI:  Hey, I'm going to take Avery to the zoo.   Wanna come with?  
     MORGAN:  Sure thing.   My shrink says I need some fresh air.  
     SONNY:  You two go do your date thing and I'll watch the kid.
     KIKI:  Well, Mom's sick with some Indian disease, so it's not like she'd find out.  

   
    HOSPITAL

     FELIX:  Got a postcard from Sabrina.  She sent it from San Juan.   She says she's done with Port Chuckles forever.
     MICHAEL:  I think I might be able to change her mind.   Look out for another postcard from Puerto Rico.  
   

    LIZ'S BASEMENT

   SAM:  Laundry...dump laundry on head.  Use as blanket.  Cold in here.  Brrrrrrrr.  Space heater...need space heater.   (plugs in space heater.  It turns on and then shorts out)  Naptime.   

1 comment:

  1. "LIZ: OMG! Surgery??? Internal bleeding???? THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!!"

    ROFL!

    "SAM: Blood. On my face. Head...hurts. So...bright...concussion...freezing my ass off!"

    Yes because she is in a cave!!!! :)

    "AVERY: (translated from Baby) Now who is this guy again? I keep getting confused. And who is this blonde lady who is not my mommy? I have too many mommies and daddies. This is really going to suck when I'm 14."

    Hahahaha. Yeah she will be so messed up as a teenager!

    " MONICA: Life is a soap opera in Port Chuckles."

    It would have been REALLY funny if she had actually said that. :)

    "SAM: Laundry...dump laundry on head. Use as blanket. Cold in here. Brrrrrrrr. Space heater...need space heater. (plugs in space heater. It turns on and then shorts out) Naptime."

    Wow she found a space heater, and clothes in a cave? Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete