Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cohabitation

    Maxie invites Nathan to move in with her, Lulu and Rocco.  Anna plays the vulnerable card to get some dirt on Paul.   Sam reassures Liz that she doesn't blame Jake for her fall down the stairs.   Ava envies Julian's mob-free life.  Alexis visits Sam in the hospital. 

      MAXIE'S APARTMENT

   NATHAN:  Maxie, I think we should move in together.
   MAXIE:  What a coincidence!  So do I!   Only we have to stay here because Lulu is having all the sad feels about her marriage to Dante being over.  
   NATHAN:  I'm totally down with that.  I won't miss eau de BLT wafting up to my room over Kelly's.
   LULU:  I need WINE!  
 

      PAUL'S OFFICE

   ANNA:  Full disclosure, Paul: You know that story I gave you about going to California to visit Robin, Patrick and Emma?   TOTAL LIE!   I was really chasing Carrrrrrrrrrrlos with the help of my ex up in Halifax.  Robert and I even spent a night in a Canadian jail.
   PAUL:  You're a great investigator, Anna, but you have some straaaaange hobbies.  
   ANNA:  I know, right?   I mean, I was chasing  DEAD MAN all the way up to Canada!   Who DOES that?   And he was a dead man I didn't even LIKE because he killed my Duke. 
   PAUL:  You're still mourning Duke.  Totally understandable.  
   ANNA:  I am the worst mother EVER!   I mean, who has their daughter kidnapped TWICE in four years by basically THE SAME PEOPLE!  
   PAUL;  Don't feel too bad, Anna.  My daughter Susan pretends I don't exist and Dillon wants to do the same.  

  
     ALEXIS'S HOUSE

   AVA:  I come bearing gifts. 
   JULIAN:  Thanks, sis.  (opens gift)  This is interesting.  Any special hidden artistic meaning to this.  Is it supposed to go on the coffee table?  
   AVA:  It's only a miniature replica of the real thing.  It's 12 feet tall and it will go in YOUR FRONT YARD!  How is THAT for an unforgettable wedding present? 
   ALEXIS:  Well, it certainly won't be easy to forget a 12 foot statue in our yard.  
   JULIAN:  It's very...artsy.  


     HOSPITAL

    LIZ:  Sam, Jake is so sorry for what happened to you. 
    SAM:  Jake?   What does he have to be sorry about.  I should have known better than to go down rickety wooden staircases in 6" heels.  
    LIZ:  So it was an accident brought on by wearing insane stilettos?   Thank GOD!  


     ALEXIS AND JULIAN'S HOUSE

     ALEXIS (over phone):  Who's in the hospital?  SAM?  OMG, what happened to her?   Elizabeth's house WHAT?   I'll be right there. 
     JULIAN:  It's all Jason's fault.  I KNEW it!  My daughter's in the hospital and Danger Man Jason put her there. 
    ALEXIS:  Honey, I think you're confused.   Jason saved Sam's life.  
    AVA:  OMG, I just remembered Sam is my niece.   I hope she's okay.  


     MAXIE'S APARTMENT

      MAXIE:  Lulu, we have some news for you.  Nathan's moving in!  
      LULU:  (drops her wine glass)  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT????    That's the awesomesauce!  We'll have so much fun together, right Nathan?   We can all stream chick flicks every night.  
      MAXIE:  And Nathan can translate the ones that are in French, right sweets? 
      NATHAN:  As long as I'm not smelling french fries at 5 am...
      LULU:  I'll get the popcorn.  Queue up Love Actually.  

    
     HOSPITAL

     ALEXIS:  Sam, OMG, Sam!  You're surprisingly alert for someone who was nearly blown to smithereens!   By the way, thanks for getting your superhero on and saving my daughter, Jason.
     JASON:  No sweat.   Fire and smoke and fumes, but no sweat!
     SAM:  I'm totes okay, Mom, thanks to Jason.  If he showed up 2 seconds later, parts of me would be scattered across Port Chuckles right now.    
    
   
    ALEXIS AND JULIAN'S HOUSE

    AVA:  Look at you with your fancy new house and your fiancee and your mob-free life!  
    JULIAN:  What's wrong, Sis?  You jealous?  
    AVA:  What if I was?   I'm worried my little girl will get caught in some exploding house or something.
    JULIAN:  So, get out of the mob.   If I can go mob-free, so can you.  
    AVA:  I WISH!  

   
   HOSPITAL

   SAM:  I kept hallucinating you, Jason.  You were saying run to me, but I was too overcome by toxic fumes and whenever I opened my eyes, Halluci-Jason would disappear.
   JASON:  Halluci-Jason!  You're funny, Sam!  
   SAM:  Stay with me, Jason.   If I close my eyes, you have to promise you won't disappear.  
   JASON:  I'm a lot more loyal than Halluci-Jason, you know.  

 
  MONICA:  Elizabeth, I'm so sorry your house exploded.  There's always a place for you at the Q mansion.
  LIZ:  Thanks, Monica.  I'm weighing my options right now, but tonight I'm going to crash with Gram.   Besides, the Q mansion is like Downton Abbey.  My boys would get so lost in there.  

 
  FLOATING RIB

    ANNA:  (over the phone) Mac, I need you to do some digging around about one Susan Hornsby.   She's one of several children Paul has forgotten about over his years of neglectful parenting.  

 
   OUTSIDE LIZ'S HOUSE

   LIZ:  What's this on the ground?   It's a picture of me and Jason!  And it's broken, just like our relationship.   And my poor, poor house!    


   
    

2 comments:

  1. "LULU: I need WINE!"

    Or whine. :)

    "AVA: OMG, I just remembered Sam is my niece. I hope she's okay. "

    ROFL! I wonder if Ava really forgot. :)

    ReplyDelete