Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Manic Morgan

    Kiki walks in on Morgan's tryst with Darby.  Lulu decides to move out of Maxie's apartment to make room for Nathan.  Michael offers to help Sonny regain custody of Avery.  Anna and Paul's lunch date is foiled by a text from Mac.  Dante is none too thrilled with Lulu's new home.  Lulu gets a surprise request from an stranger.  Sonny confronts Morgan on his work ethic (or lack thereof).   Kiki confides in Maxie. 

     COFFEE WAREHOUSE

     MORGAN:  Here comes Little Morgan! 
     DARBY:  Door's open, Little Morgan!  Come on in!
     KIKI:  OMG!   EW!   GET A FREAKIN' ROOM MORGAN AND SLUT BARBIE! 
     MORGAN:  Kiki, I did this for you! 
     KIKI:  Dumbest. Excuse. EVER! 
     MORGAN:  I had to give Little Morgan a test drive.  
     KIKI:  So you cheated on me with HER?  
     MORGAN:  Come on, Kiki!  It's not as if you haven't seen Morgan Logic before! 
     KIKI:  SCREW YOU, MORGAN!!!!!    We're DONE!!!! 

   
     
     SONNY'S HOUSE

    MICHAEL:  What's the court appointed Hall Monitor doing in the kitchen with Graciela? 
    SONNY:  Being distracted by empanadas.   It's the only way I get some alone time with my daughter, right Avery? 
    AVERY:  Yeah! 
    DANTE:  Hey, Dad, watch out for Raj the Gunrunner.  I hear he's working for this thug named Dixon.  
    SONNY:  I don't know nothin' about runnin' guns, Dante. 
    DANTE:  What about your baby mama Ava?  
    SONNY:  If she's playin' in Raj's sandbox, she can kiss Avery goodbye.  
   
   
    METROCOURT RESTAURANT

    MAXIE:  Wasn't Valentine's Day romantic?   I am SO relieved that your proposal was a total fakeout and you got me this charm instead.
    NATHAN:  Hey, as long as we're under the same roof, the ring can wait.
    LULU:  Aw, look at you two.   And here I wanted to strangle you for trapping me in a hotel room with my soon-to-be-ex-hubby.  
    MAXIE:  And it obviously WORKED!   You're wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday.  I notice these things.
    LULU:  So, Dante and I did an autopsy on our marriage and then he went home.  End of story.
    MAXIE:  Hey, at least you guys didn't kill each other.  
    LULU:  By the way, I'm moving out.  Three and a half is a crowd.
    MAXIE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????


    PCPD

    ANNA (on phone with Mac) So Paul's daughter Susan owns a shop up in Maine called Suki's.  It seems she's taken with the Far East.  What?   You have to break our lunch date?   Oh well, keep digging.  
    PAUL:  Hello, Anna.  
    ANNA:  Paul, you free for lunch? 
    PAUL:  Sure.  How about your place?   (phone rings)  Sorry.  Gotta get that. 
    RAJ:  (over phone)  The boss wants to meet with you and Ava. 
    PAUL:  About that...good luck getting Ava to show. 
    RAJ:  Tell that to Dixon.  He's the boss, man.  I'm just his number one flunkie.  By the way, Corinthos' wannabe mobster kid has plans on the 19th, so he's outta the way. 
   

     METROCOURT RESTAURANT

    MAXIE:  You are SO not moving out.  Who will I watch chick flicks with?   Nathan only PRETENDS to like them.  
    LULU:  Rocco and I are moving to the Haunted Star.  
    MAXIE: You're going to camp out on your BOAT?  
    LULU:  Why not?   Besides, you and Nathan need the place to yourselves.   So when's he putting a ring on it?  
    MAXIE:  If I have my way, NEVER! 
    LULU: Still anti-marriage? 
    MAXIE:  Need I remind you what happened at my LAST wedding?  
    LULU:  But that was with a psycho who was after your family's jewels!   You know Nathan doesn't keep a bejeweled dagger hanging around.  


   ANNA'S HOUSE

     ANNA:  You know, Paul, it was so cathartic to confess all my sins as a mother and a vengeful widow to someone who knows what it's like to screw up. 
    PAUL:  Tell me about it!   Tracy can't stand to be in the same room with me.  Come to think of it, Tracy's having trouble standing, period.  She really should see a doctor.  Anyway, both my kids have written me off and I've flunked parenthood. 
    ANNA:  I ran into your son yesterday.  He asked me to model as a "real woman" for Crimson.  
    PAUL:  Did he really?  Well, that doesn't surprise me.   You are a woman and you are very real. 
    ANNA:  Thanks for noticing.  (hears text sound and checks phone) 
    PAUL:  Urgent business?
    ANNA:  Just a friend telling a knock-knock joke.  
    PAUL:  Oh really?  Tell it to me?  
    ANNA:  I don't think so. 
    PAUL:  That's okay.  I'll read it myself.  (grabs Anna's phone and reads text)  "I've got some dirt on Hornsby's daughter."  BUSTED!   You and Mac Scorpio are in cahoots!  
    ANNA:  So what if we are?   Are you going to do to me what you did to Kyle Sloane?  
   
  
   METROCOURT RESTAURANT

    KIKI:  Nice bracelet.  
    MAXIE:  Thanks.  My super hot sexy cop boyfriend gave it to me. 
    KIKI:  Can you not tell me how hot your boyfriend is?   I've sworn off all men.  
    MAXIE:  You're changing teams? 
    KIKI:  Not exactly.  I caught my boyfriend screwing Slutty Barbie at his dad's coffee warehouse. 
    MAXIE:  Ouch!  
    KIKI:  Can you give me a makeover?  
    MAXIE:  Pffffft!   Like you need one!   It's Morgan's loss.   But maybe you can lop a few inches off your hair.  


    SONNY'S HOUSE

    MORGAN:  I'm just a poor boy.  I need no sympathy.   Because I'm easy come, easy go.  Little high, little go.  Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.  
    MICHAEL AND SONNY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT? 
    MORGAN:  Avery.  I just got dumped.  Kiki does not get me.  Saw me screw this chick Darby.  Avery, oh oh oh oh!   Little Morgan's back!  But now I've gone and drove my girl away!   Carry on!  Carry on!   Now I need to take a shower!
    MICHAEL:  Morgan's off his rocker.
    SONNY:  Morgan's off his meds.  

   
    HAUNTED STAR

    DANTE:  What do you mean you and Rocco are living here now?   You're going to raise our kid on a boat right in the middle of all the mobular action?   Something's going down on this pier, Lulu.   Trouble's a brewin'.  
    LULU:  You are SO not the boss of me, Dante.  If the bad guys start shooting, I'll untie this baby and set sail for the open sea.
   DANTE:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Do you even know how to SAIL a yacht?  
   LULU:  Hello?  What are WikiHow and YouTube there for?  
   DANTE:  Don't you trust me to tell you not to put yourself and our kid smack dab in the middle of a raging mob war?
   LULU:  Don't you trust me enough to figure out how to get this boat out of the harbor and take off if things get dangerous? 
   DANTE:  (to himself) um NO! (to Lulu) Fine, but don't make me regret this.  

 
   SONNY'S HOUSE

   SONNY:  Morgan, you may smell Zestfully clean, but I know you're off your meds. 
   MORGAN:  And you know that because...
   SONNY:  HELLO?  I am bipolar!  I take those same meds and I know what it feels like to be off 'em.
   MORGAN:  How does Little Sonny behave when you're on 'em?   Forget that.  I really don't wanna know.
   SONNY:  By the way, coffee beans have eyes.  I know you were screwing some chick on the job.  You're FIRED!  
  MORGAN: Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT????   


  HAUNTED STAR

   RAJ:  Are you the person who owns this boat?
   LULU:  You're looking at her.
   RAJ:  I need to throw a party for my boss.   Tomorrow. 
   LULU:  Yeah, that's kinda short notice. 
   RAJ:  Please!  Pretty please with a cherry and a bunch of other stuff on top?   If I don't throw this party, my ass is good as fired.  I'm bringing my own peeps to tend bar and do all the party stuff.  All I need is the boat  (to himself) and a good storage spot for about 200 AK 47s. 
   LULU:  What the hey? 
  

1 comment:

  1. "MORGAN: Here comes Little Morgan!
    DARBY: Door's open, Little Morgan! Come on in!
    KIKI: OMG! EW! GET A FREAKIN' ROOM MORGAN AND SLUT BARBIE!"

    ROFL!

    "MORGAN: I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy. Because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little go. Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me."

    I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
    He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

    Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
    Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Never, never let you go

    Hahaha. I LOVE Bohemian Rhapsody! :)

    ReplyDelete