Thursday, February 18, 2016

Seeing Red

     Olivia has a disturbing vision when she pays a pre-wedding visit to Julian and Alexis.   Paul makes a confession to Anna and spins a yarn about looking out for his daughter Susan.  Hayden meets with Diane about securing her piece of the ELQ pie.  Nikolas plays the Spencer card to convince his estranged cousin Sam to investigate Hayden.  Sonny and Carly are unable to reach out to Morgan.  Raj's boss Dixon shows up on the pier and Morgan overhears their plans.  

    ALEXIS & JULIAN'S HOUSE

       OLIVIA:  Knock knock! 
       JULIAN:  Not answering. 
       OLIVIA:  Knock knock knock! 
       ALEXIS:  SO not answering
       OLIVIA:  Knock knock knock KNOCK!
       JULIAN:  FINE!  DAMMIT!  Hello Baby Mama!   What's the emergency?  What happened to Leo? 
       OLIVIA:  Leo's fine.   He can't wait to see himself chowing down on the cover of Crimson.   I just came to tell you my psychic LSD powers say you're going to have a happy go-lucky -- WAIT, here comes another one.  Uh oh.  I see blood!
        JULIAN:  Aw, Liv, I TOLD you not to watch Shark Week!  
        OLIVIA:  Hey, don't blame me or the sharks!  Blame my batty almost-mother-in-law and needle full o' crazy!   It's been, what, 3 years and the stuff's still making me hallucinate the future. 


       SONNY & CARLY'S HOUSE

        MORGAN:  You can't fire me!  I'm your kid!   Since when is test-driving Little Morgan with some chick on top of a bag of coffee beans a fireable offense?   
        SONNY:  Since it's MY WAREHOUSE and you've stopped taking your meds! 
        CARLY:  What?  Morgan's off his meds?  Morgan, YOU. HAVE. TO. TAKE. YOUR. MEDS.  
        MORGAN:  Little Morgan DOESN'T WANT ME TO!!!  You guys might think you're the boss of me, but think again.  Little Morgan in charge here and he gets the final word.  
        SONNY:  That explains a whole lot, son. 
        CARLY:   Morgan, you need the OTHER END OF YOUR BODY in the corner office.   Sorry, but Little Morgan needs to be demoted. 
        MORGAN: Little Morgan doesn't have to listen to this!  

      
       METROCOURT RESTAURANT

       HAYDEN:  So, do you have the necessary documents for me to claim dibs on my piece o' the pie?  
       DIANE:  What kind of high-powered well-compensated attorney doesn't ALWAYS have "the necessary documents"?   (hands Hayden a folder)
      HAYDEN:  Everything's in order.  
      DIANE:  And where's the new hubby?   Attending to other princely duties?   Going over the dinner menu with Mrs. Patmore downstairs? 
      HAYDEN:  Something like that.   We Cassadines run a tight ship. 
      DIANE:  Oh, I'm sure you do.  As soon as The Prince has a few moments to spare, he needs to sign off on all the paperwork, with a witness of course. 
      HAYDEN:  He should have no problem getting Mrs. Hughes or Carson to watch him scribble on a piece of paper.   


      SAM'S PENTHOUSE

      SAM:  Nikolas, you and Elizabeth stole from Jason and I refuse to help you. 
      NIKOLAS:  Think of the children, Sam.  Think of the children.   Specifically the one that belongs to me.   If Hayden's about to rob me blind, do you want Spencer to be buying his clothes at The Sad Robe Store*?   
       SAM:  If you're gonna play the kid card, I guess I have no choice.   Besides, Hayden was part of the whole conspiracy against Jason finding out who he is so she stole from him too.  
       NIKOLAS:  Find out why this guy named Baxter Corbin called her Rachel while we were in Vegas for our quickie wedding.  
       SAM:  I'll get right on it, but only to keep Spencer from having to shop at The Sad Robe Store like the rest of us in this town who don't live on a private island.  

   
       ANNA'S HOUSE

     ANNA:  I know you tried to pass Kyle Sloane's body off as Carrrrrrrrrlos's.  
     PAUL:  So I killed the guy!   He was a very, very bad boy to my long lost daughter Susan.  
     ANNA:  How the hell did Sloane know Susan?
     PAUL:  Once upon a time, there was a little girl whose daddy was in a cartel.  The bad guys in the cartel tried to poison the little girl to punish her daddy.  Her daddy had all the guilt feels, so he bought the little girl a diamond ring.  When that diamond ring turned brass, Cartel Daddy bought the little girl a looking glass.  When the looking glass broke, the little girl had seven years of bad luck because looking glass is just some old timey way of saying mirror.   She got a tattoo, joined a cult and moved in with Sloane, who got pissed at her for not sacrificing a chicken and things went downhill from there.  Way downhill.   So when he came to Port Chuckles and wanted to bust you for plugging Carrrrrrrrlos, I plugged him. 
      ANNA:  I'm so sorry to hear what Sloane did to Susan, but I'M SO TELLING!!!  


     PIER

    DIXON:  Change of plans.  It's all going down at 6 pm. tomorrow. 
    RAJ:  What happened to midnight?  
    DIXON:  I make the plans.  I change 'em. 
    MORGAN:  (to self)  I'll show 'em!   I can mobster just as good as Dad.  I don't need no stinkin' meds, right Little Morgan? 
    LITTLE MORGAN:  Damn straight, Big M!   Get your Gorton Fisherman suit and your shotgun and maybe some hot mob chick will show up.  

    


      *Though I would love to take credit for such a hilarious and clever fictional Port Chuckles retail outlet, The Sad Robe Store is the brainchild of Lianne at General Hospital Snark.  

1 comment:

  1. "JULIAN: Aw, Liv, I TOLD you not to watch Shark Week!"

    ROFL!

    "MORGAN: Little Morgan in charge here and he gets the final word."

    Oh I bet he does! :)

    "LITTLE MORGAN: Damn straight, Big M! Get your Gorton Fisherman suit and your shotgun and maybe some hot mob chick will show up."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete