Monday, March 14, 2016

Because Paper Wills are SO 20th Century...

      ANNA:   Don't worry, Jordan.  Andre and I are SO not on a date.  He's my shrink and we both were thirsty.

     ANDRE:  She said it, not me.  But I can't tell you who she thinks is stalking her --- OOPS!

      JORDAN:  Yes, the town's upmarket watering hole is the perfect place to shoot the breeze with your shrink.

      DANTE:  Lulu and I are back together!

      NATHAN:  Claudette was my wife.

      GRIFFIN:  I may be a neurosurgeon, but I secretly prefer fixing sprained ankles of fashion magazine editors wearing 6" heels.

        MAXIE:  You're clumsy, but hot, neurosurgeon-who-fixes-sprained-ankles.  Wanna model for Crimson?

         SCOTT:  Let the melodramatic multimedia will reading begin!

         HELENA:  Greetings, tedious, unfortunate beneficiaries!

          SAM:  A stupid PENNY?  But I wanted a poison RING!

          ALEXIS:  Show of hands: should I sell Helena's death dagger on eBay?

           LIZ:  "The Dark and Macabre Adventures of The Manchurian Jake".   Great, now I'M gonna need art therapy with Franco.

           NIKOLAS:  Oh look!  A ginormous painting of my grandmother and a cup of poisoned tea...

           HELENA PAINTING:  I am ALWAYS watching you, my darling disappointment of a grandson!
           
            LULU:  An envelope full of air?  Is this the booby prize?

           LAURA:  At least it's not a Key To Nowhere.

1 comment:

  1. "JORDAN: Yes, the town's upmarket watering hole is the perfect place to shoot the breeze with your shrink."

    Yes forget his office! Go to a watering hole for your appointment!

    "HELENA PAINTING: I am ALWAYS watching you, my darling disappointment of a grandson!"

    Yes. I think Helena is still alive and is watching them through the painting!!! Don't you? :) And I think the bug is in the eyes! Hahahaha. The eyes are strange looking.

    "LULU: An envelope full of air? Is this the booby prize?"

    Booby prize it could be! Or any other body part prize! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete