Monday, March 7, 2016

Say What You Need To Say

      A whole lot of talking on today's show.   Carly talking with Sonny.  Lulu talking with Dante, then Olivia, then Dante again.  Sam talking with Baxter Corbin, Nikolas talking with Hayden and Tracy telling off whoever dares try talking to her. 

        SONNY & CARLY'S HOUSE

         CARLY:  I love you, but I don't love the mob.   No, wait, I DO love the mob.  No I don't!   It's too dangerous!  
          SONNY:  You love my dimples.   That's what you love!
          CARLY:  Why do you have to go make mobbing and playing with guns so sexy?  
          SONNY:  Because of my dimples, Carly.   It's all because of my dimples.  
          CARLY:  Can you just use your words the next time you get in a fight with another mobster?
          SONNY:  That's hilarious.

   
         DANTE'S APARTMENT

          LULU:  I have to say something to you, Dante.  (looks at the papers on the coffee table) Oh, are those your divorce papers?   I got mine too.  I guess we're divorced now.  
          DANTE:  Just say what you need to say, Lulu.  Say what you need to sa-a-a-ay!  
          OLIVIA:  OMG, is that my son and his wife in the same room?   
          DANTE:   You really need to work on your timing, Mom.  
         

          METROCOURT RESTAURANT

         SAM:  So, Mr. Money Whisperer, what should I do with the $10 million I don't really have? 
         BAXTER:  How do you know me from a hole in the wall? 
         SAM:  My BFF Rachel recommended you (shows a picture of Hayden to Baxter).  Remember her?
         BAXTER:  Who the hell's she?  
         SAM:  I just told you!  She's my bestie!   She said she ran into you in Vegas.  
         BAXTER:  Whatever happened to whatever happens there stays there?   I've never seen this chick before in my life.  

         
          TRACY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

         DOC MARTIN HOUSE/DR. MAYS:  It seems you have multiple brain lesions and a tumor. 
         TRACY:  I love it how you get right to the point.  I have cancer.   How many months to live?   For God's sake don't sugar coat it. 
          DOC MARTIN HOUSE:  You may have cancer.  You may not.  That's what biopsies are for.   Prepare for brain surgery, Ms. Quartermaine.
          GRIFFIN:  Don't count your cancer cells before they hatch, Ms. Quartermaine.   It's too soon to tell whether or not you even have The Big C.  
          TRACY:  Well, give me a buzz when you want me to go under the knife.   I'll be waiting in my resplendent mansion. 


          WYNDEMERE

         HAYDEN:  Is it my imagination or should we be charging for rooms at this joint? 
         NIKOLAS:  Don't worry.  I stashed my relatives and my dearest female friend in the basement and hired a few extra footmen, kitchen maids, and a butler.   Think Downton Abbey, only they're all living on the same floor.  
         HAYDEN:  Does that make me Lady Mary or Lady Edith?  
         NIKOLAS:  It makes you Princess Cassadine. 
         HAYDEN:  I can live with that.   By the way, I brought you something from the bookstore.  
         NIKOLAS:  You mean an actual store with actual books in it?  
         HAYDEN:  Well, it was very old-school, but I thought you might enjoy reading about the vast wasteland.  
         NIKOLAS:  A really old copy of The Great Gatsby.  And here I thought you only saw the movie.  


        DANTE'S APARTMENT

        OLIVIA:  So, are you un-divorcing or what?
        LULU:  Well...sorry, no spoilers!  Not until I say what I have to say to Dante.  
   

        TRACY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

       MONICA:  I'm going to help you, Tracy, whether you like it or not!
       GRIFFIN:  Me too!
       TRACY:  Off with the two of you!   Can't a dying woman leave the hospital against medical advice in peace?  

       
       METROCOURT RESTAURANT

      SAM:   Sure, I'll put $1 million aside in a rainy day fund. 
      BAXTER:  And the rest of your assets?  
      HAYDEN:  (Seeing Sam and Baxter talking)  CRAP!!! 

      
      DANTE'S APARTMENT

      DANTE:  I'm back.  
      LULU:  Let's get an un-divorce, Dante!   I still love you.  
  

    
         

1 comment:

  1. "CARLY: I love you, but I don't love the mob. No, wait, I DO love the mob. No I don't! It's too dangerous!"

    ROFL! She is wishy washy and confused. :)

    "CARLY: Can you just use your words the next time you get in a fight with another mobster?"

    And wag your finger! :)

    ReplyDelete