Thursday, March 10, 2016

Poison Ring

      NIKOLAS:  What part of "Stop investigating my wife" don't you understand, cousin Sam?

      LAURA:  You know, Hayden, daisies are just weeds.  

      HAYDEN:  Tell that to the educated kitchen maid on Downton Abbey, Laura.

      SAM:  Helena's handing out goodies?  Oooh, I want a poison ring!

      MONICA:  Sorry about the death plaque, Jason.  I just haven't got around to taking it down.  Too busy arguing with Tracy.  

      JASON:   Check this out, Sam.  I swiped my death plaque from my tomb in the Q Crypt and heard the ghost of dear, departed Grandma Lila speak to me.  

     TRACY:  Will someone just drill a hole in my brain already???
 
     DILLON:  Hey, old meanie doc, I am Quartermaine, HEAR ME ROAR!

     DOC MARTIN HOUSE:  Interfere with my patients at your own risk.   Allow me to enlighten you as to my Cassadine lineage on my mother's side...

     GRIFFIN:  I think Tracy Quartermaine's brain thing comes from Mexico.  

     ANNA:  Andre, some attractive young doctor is stalking me.   Should I read anything into this?

     ANDRE:  Do you feel threatened by said attractive young doctor?  

     SONNY:   A little bird told me that Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos is alive and Sabrina's with him.

     MICHAEL:   Why doesn't Sabs THINK OF THE BABY???

   
 

2 comments:

  1. "LAURA: You know, Hayden, daisies are just weeds."

    Hahaha. Not to me. I think they are pretty flowers. :)

    "TRACY: Will someone just drill a hole in my brain already???"

    Hahahaha. Dr Martin House can do it! And he can do it in 2 minutes flat! :)

    ReplyDelete