Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Short and To The Point

       I'm out of town on vacation so the blogs are going to be short the rest of the week and on Monday.   Better short than none at all, right?  

        PAUL:  Any news on Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos, Anna?   Remember, I'm one of the good guys now.   Busting up gun shipments, working for the right side of the law...why can't we be friends with benefits?

        ANNA:  Because every time I look at you I want to slap you in the face.  

        DANTE:  Let's get a new house, Lulu.  
     
        LULU:  Let's get marriage counseling and burn the Bed of Infidelity first.

        NIKOLAS:  You know how I wanted you to investigate Hayden/Rachel/whoever the hell my wife is?   I changed my mind because she got me an old book and wrote a sweet note in it.  

         SAM:  So you're firing your own cousin because your wife bought you an old-school book with actual pages in it?   Weirdest.  Firing.  Ever!  

          LIZ:  Keep digging, Sam.   Where there's smoke, there's a liar.   Just ask me.  I'm an expert on that subject.

         HAYDEN:  Some guy from my past randomly shows up in Port Chuckles.  The guy I hired to see if my hubby had me shot in the head is getting a little clingy and said hubby started, then stopped searching my closet for skeletons.   Is it a wonder I feel so paranoid?

         CURTIS:  Dayum, do the women in this town hate me that much?    Hayden wants me to get lost, Jordan's telling my dates that I used to do drugs and whatever happened to that chick Valerie?

          JORDAN:  I think I might want to date you, Andre, but I'm afraid you'll go all shrink on me again.  Aw, but when you wear that hat and feed me lunch, maybe having a boyfriend who's a shrink isn't so bad.

          ANDRE:  On the one hand, I have Anna, who was my patient, but I'm having some kind of feels for.   On the other hand, I have Jordan, who's not sure what kind of feels she has for me.   Is there another woman behind Door #3?

         

1 comment:

  1. "I'm out of town on vacation so the blogs are going to be short the rest of the week and on Monday."

    Have a great time!!!! :)

    "LULU: Let's get marriage counseling and burn the Bed of Infidelity first."

    Also burn the couch of infidelity too!!

    "NIKOLAS: You know how I wanted you to investigate Hayden/Rachel/whoever the hell my wife is? I changed my mind because she got me an old book and wrote a sweet note in it."

    ROFL! Wow that book is magical! :)

    "ANDRE: On the one hand, I have Anna, who was my patient, but I'm having some kind of feels for. On the other hand, I have Jordan, who's not sure what kind of feels she has for me. Is there another woman behind Door #3?"

    I hope there is a another woman behind door number 3! Cus I don't want Andre with either of Anna or Jordan. I want Curtis with Jordan, and Paul with Anna! :) Or with Robert if he comes back.

    ReplyDelete