Tuesday, March 15, 2016

From Beyond The Grave

        Helena's will still has its beneficiaries tied up in knots, especially Laura.   Curtis needs a favor from Hayden.  Dante runs into Valerie at the PCPD.   Alexis shows up at her new hubby's office holding a rather disturbing object.   Griffin spills to Anna about his connection to Duke.  An increasingly agitated Ava waits for Kiki to come out of her coma.  Sonny visits Morgan at the Freedman Clinic. 

       
         WYNDEMERE

         LAURA:  What is the deal with this friggin' KEY?   What does it open?   Is Helena sending me on some sort of bizarre, macabre treasure hunt?
         NIKOLAS:  Don't let my wacked-out grandmother haunt you from behind the grave, Mother.   Didn't she torture you enough when she was alive and hissing? 
         LAURA:  The mystery of the key is so INTRIGUING.   It's consumed my mind so much that I haven't gotten around to insulting Hayden.
         HAYDEN:  Maybe Helena built you a new castle to live in.   Or a haunted house.   Yeah, I bet it was a haunted house. 

     
        KIKI'S ICU ROOM

      AVA:  Say something, Kiki, I'm giving up on you! 
      KIKI:  COMA COMA COMA COMA COMA COMA Morgan COMA COMA COMA COMA
      AVA:  Nurse?    Nurse, Kiki's talking!  She said "Morgan"
      NURSE:  Big whoop.  It's not like I haven't heard her say that before. 


      WATERFRONT 

       ANNA:  You're related to Duke. 
       GRIFFIN:  Damn straight I am.  I'm his son.  Only he never knew I existed because life is a soap opera where I grew up and it seems to be one around these parts too.   I even come bearing a mysterious letter from my dearly departed mother.
       ANNA:  Duke had a son?   Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.
       GRIFFIN:  So now you know why I was sorta stalking you with no intent to harm.  After all, I'm a doctor and took the Hippocratic Oath. 


      FREEDMAN CLINIC

     SONNY:  How's it going, Morgan? 
     MORGAN:  I'm in the looney bin, Dad.  How do you THINK it's going?   My life is crap and I broke Kiki. 
     SONNY:  I prefer to think of this place not as a looney bin, son, but a house of psychiatric healing. 
     MORGAN:  Since when are you politically correct, Dad?   All I see in my crystal ball are about 9,000 bottles of pills. 


     PCPD

     DANTE:  Hey Val, long time no see.  Guess what?  I got back together with Lulu. 
     VALERIE:  Congrats, Dante.  I am totally over you now.   I've moved on. 
     DANTE:  With that dude the commish hates?
     VALERIE:  His name is Curtis and he gave up coke for pepsi.
     DANTE:  So, are you going steady?
     VALERIE:  That's totes NYOB.   By the way, I sorta don't hate Lulu anymore even if I still haven't forgiven her.   After all, she is my family and I'm celebrating the one-year anniversary of being dragged out of my apartment in Pennsylvania against my will to give my hostage-taking uncle closure, which killed my mom.   See ya.

      
    CRIMSON OFFICE

    JULIAN:  (sees Alexis come into office holding Helena's death dagger) I swear I haven't gone back to the mob, Alexis! 
    ALEXIS:  What?  This old thing?   It's my souvenir for being my father's bastard child and the weapon she used to slit my opera singer mother's throat.  Wicked stepmother went all multimedia with her will so she could snark at us from beyond the grave.   She gave our daughter a penny that may or may not be poisonous.
    JULIAN:  A real piece of work that one and I only spent about 5 seconds in her presence.
    ALEXIS:  5 seconds too many if you ask me.

   
    WATERFRONT

     ANNA:  (reading the letter from Griffin's mother)  Dearest Griffin.  It turns out you had a father after all.  His name is Duke Lavery.  He's a mobster, so I didn't bother telling him I was pregnant with you.   When I stalked him in this town called Port Chuckles, he'd already hooked up with this slender brunette with a British accent, so I figured I'd go it alone.   Posh Spice may have gotten Duke, but I got his kid. 

  
   KIKI'S ICU ROOM

   AVA:  Dr. Sexypants Brain Surgeon, please wake Kiki up.   She's so defying my orders and I even tried reverse psychology. 
   GRIFFIN:  About my brain surgeon skills...they don't extend to waving a magic wand to awaken comatose patients.   I can give her a quick look-see, but I'm not making any promises.
   AVA:  So?  What do those machine thingies tell you?  When will my Kiki WAKE THE HELL UP?
   GRIFFIN: I'd say in about 100 years.  Ever read Sleeping Beauty?  Meanwhile, just be the loving vigil-keeping mother you are.
   AVA:   You don't know the half of it. 

 
   WATERFRONT

   CURTIS:  Hayden, will you co-sign for my new digs?   I have exactly two friends in this town and I must have misplaced Valerie's number.
  HAYDEN:  What's in it for me?   I left my husband with his mother, a key to nowhere, and an elegantly freaky painting of his grandmother to come here, so it better be good. 
  CURTIS:  What?  Your status as Curtis's BFF isn't good enough for you? 


   WYNDEMERE

   NIKOLAS:  Glad you're back, Hayden.   Mother was driving me certifiably insane waving that mysterious key around in my face.   Then there's The Painting From Hell here to keep me company.
   HAYDEN:  Your grandmother had a certain old-school badass charm about her, but whoever painted that made her look cross-eyed.   The flames coming from the teacup were a nice touch. 
  HELENA PAINTING:  Every breath you take.  Every move you make.  Every bond you break, every step you take I'll be watching you.   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
   LAURA:   GODDAMNIT, WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS KEY?????

 
   WATERFRONT

   CURTIS:  Valerie!  Long time, no see. 
   VALERIE:  Can I buy you a pepsi?
   CURTIS:  Ha ha, very funny!    Wanna hang out?
   VALERIE:  As long as you're not married to one of my relatives, sure!  I'll have to warn you that my relatives have a way of making themselves known to me at random and very inconvenient moments. 

  
   HOSPITAL

   GRIFFIN:  Anna, can I get to know my dad vicariously through you?
   ANNA:  Sure!  You're like a little slice of Duke so we can hang out as much as you'd like.


   KIKI'S ICU ROOM

   KIKI:  COMA COMA COMA Morgan COMA COMA Morgan.
   AVA:  (over the phone) Sonny, get Morgan on the phone.  Kiki keeps mumbling his name and it's the only word she knows how to say.
   SONNY:  (over the phone) Hey Morgan, this will cheer you up.  A halfway comatose Kiki wants to talk to you.
   MORGAN: (over the phone) Kiki?   Can you hear me?
   KIKI:  (over the phone to Morgan):  Morgan?   Mom?  Hospital?   Am I alive?
   MORGAN:  Did I wake you?   Are you healed?  Sorry I broke you.  
  
  

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome back from vacation!!!! Did you have fun?! :)

    "KIKI: COMA COMA COMA COMA COMA COMA Morgan COMA COMA COMA COMA"

    Hahahaha. She wouldn't shut up! :)

    "Morgan: All I see in my crystal ball are about 9,000 bottles of pills."

    9,000 bottles of pills on the wall, 9,000 bottles of pills. You take one downand pass it around, HEY! 9,000 bottles of pills on the wall! :)

    "HELENA PAINTING: Every breath you take. Every move you make. Every bond you break, every step you take I'll be watching you."

    Literally!!!!!!! :) She will be watching with her strange eyes!


    "KIKI: COMA COMA COMA Morgan COMA COMA Morgan."

    Hahahaha shut up Kiwi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey! Welcome back from vacation!!!! Did you have fun?! :)"

    I did. The time went by too fast!

    "Literally!!!!!!! :) She will be watching with her strange eyes!"

    LOL! They really did make her eyes look crazy in that painting.


    ReplyDelete
  3. "I did. The time went by too fast!"

    Awww. :( Yeah it always does.

    "LOL! They really did make her eyes look crazy in that painting."

    Hahaha it does! :)

    ReplyDelete