Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Return To The Crypt

   TRACY:   I sure hope I'm not about to move in here, as much as I miss mother and Daddy.  
   
   GRIFFIN:  DAMMIT, I want to see that MRI because I think Dr. Mays is barking up the wrong tree.

   DOC MARTIN HOUSE:  HANDS OFF MY PATIENTS, Doogie Howser!  

.  JASON:  Whoa, TOTALLY creepy to see your own name in a friggin' CRYPT!   Gimme a screwdriver, Carly, and I'm not talking vodka and orange juice.  

   CARLY:  Ah the home of dead Quartermaines!  Oops!  Did I just spit on AJ's plaque?

   DILLON:  I'm confused: Does Mom have cancer, Prozac withdrawal, or Mad Cow Disease?   Young doc, can you help me.  The old guy's a jerk!  

   MICHAEL:  I suddenly remember I miss Sabrina.  
 
   FELIX:  Here's a picture of Sabrina's kid.  Can you believe I forgot to ask whether it was a boy or girl?  
 
   ANNA:  I can't believe I'm about to ask this, but Sonny, can you help me bring Carrrrrrrrrrrlos and Julian to justice?

   SONNY:   Carrrrrrrrrrrlos is ALIVE???   Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?????  

   PAUL:  Get your ass back to The Chuckles, Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos!   I need you to let me and my crush, Anna, off the hook in exchange for Julian's head on a platter so I can win the heart of said crush.

   CARRRRRRRLOS:  Come back to Port Chuckles?   Zabrrrrrrrrrrrrina and me and our baby are havin' way too much fun time traveling.   Or hanging out in Switzerland.  I have my own damn CHALET here, man!  

      MONICA:  Drilling a hole in your brain?  Pfffffft!  Minor procedure!  

1 comment:

  1. "DOC MARTIN HOUSE: HANDS OFF MY PATIENTS, Doogie Howser!"

    Hahahahhaa!

    "DILLON: I'm confused: Does Mom have cancer, Prozac withdrawal, or Mad Cow Disease? Young doc, can you help me. The old guy's a jerk!"

    All three!!! Hahahahaha!

    "MONICA: Drilling a hole in your brain? Pfffffft! Minor procedure!"

    Hahaha. Oh yeah. So very minor. :)

    ReplyDelete