Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Apology Flowers

 SAM'S BEDROOM

 JAKE:  Points gun at Sam & Patrick while they're having sex.  Recognizes the bedroom.  Steps out.  Hears Sam & Patrick leave the room for shower sex.  Goes back in.  Stares at sheets.  Remembers wedding ring.  Takes wedding ring out of jar on the nightstand and touches it.  Puts the wedding ring back.  Stares at dragon and phoenix figurines.  Takes the phoenix.   Leaves.   
 SAM:  That was amazing sex.
 PATRICK:  Damn straight it was.  Wanna take a shower together?
 SAM:  Let's do it.  (after shower) I heard something.  Someone's in the apartment.

 THE HAUNTED STAR

  MAXIE:  Lulu, where are you?   Johnny!  Long time no see!   Where's Lulu?
  JOHNNY:  You just missed her.  But you've got me.   What you been up to while I was cooling my heels in the Big House?
  MAXIE:  Only ruining a bunch of lives, having a kid, dating a cop.   How 'bout you?
  JOHNNY:  When I was in lockup, I dreamed of having a little baby girl named Harper.
  MAXIE:  Nice name.  I named mine Georgie because, well, you know, my sister and all.
  JOHNNY:  Your boyfriend doesn't like me.
  MAXIE:  You're just being paranoid.  Nathan's super sweet and likes everybody.
  JOHNNY:  How serious are you with this guy?   Any chance I can steal you away from him?
  MAXIE:  Nah.   Nathan's Mr. Everything.  See you around.

 KELLY'S

DANTE:  So Michael still hates Sonny and wants to me to arrest Shawn to get back at him.
NATHAN:  Are you sure you're not hanging out with me to avoid facing your pissed-off wife?
DANTE:  Maybe a little.  I kinda punched Johnny in the face and told her to sell her half of the boat.   Are any florist shops open this time of night?   I need to buy a dozen apology roses. 
 NATHAN:  I don't know.  Google 24-hour florists in Port Chuckles.   By the way, Maxie kicked me out.   She said she wanted to take things slow and not mess our relationship up by us living together.  I'm like "Okay, but as long as I can still come over and have sex with you"  So I'm living upstairs now.
 DANTE:  Maxie making a level-headed decision.  That's interesting.  See ya, partner!
 MAXIE:  Hello my sexy Mr. Everything!   Come sleep over tonight.
 NATHAN:  Okay.

 LANTE'S LOFT

  LULU:  Wake up, Olivia.  I need to vent about your son, the jerk.   He is so jealous of my friendship with Johnny.  He punched him and demanded that I sell my half of the boat.
 OLIVIA:  As a mother, I think Dante has a point, even though he was a jerk about it.   As a mother-in-law, I just think he's a jerk and you should stand your ground.  By the way, I slept with Julian.
 LULU:  As in JEROME???  OMG!!!  When?  WHY?
 OLIVIA:  It was New Year's Eve.  Alexis dumped him.  I was pining over Ned.  We got drunk, played gin, one thing led to another and we ended up in the sack.   I'm always dating men who end up in Pentonville.   Maybe I should become a nun.
 LULU:  Nah.
 DANTE:  Hey Lulu, wake up!  I've got some apology flowers for you.

 THE PIER

 HELENA:  So, I told Jake to kill them both!
 FLUKE-ALIKE:  Double murder.  You're playing with fire, lady.
 HELENA:  Why not? That bastard of a bastard has been asking too many questions and she must have confided in her new paramour.   Besides, I'm feeling increasingly bloodthirsty lately.
 NIKOLAS:  So it's true, grandmother?  You and Luke Spencer are a match made in hell?   Why Luke?  You hate her guts.   She and my demented father tried to impregnate my sister, YOUR DAUGHTER against her will.   What gives, Luke?
 FLUKE-ALIKE:  Come on, Nikolas, your grandmother and I have always had a ...complicated relationship. From what I hear, you threw in with Granny Dearest and you could lose as much as any of us should you not fall in line.
 NIKOLAS: Yeah, yeah, well I'm outta here.  The launch is here.  Coming, grandmother?
 HELENA:   In a few minutes, Nikolas dear.  I need to scheme with Luke for just a little while longer.
 NIKOLAS:  If you say so, grandmother.
 FLUKE-ALIKE:  I'm outta here too.  Good luck with your Jake boy and his killing spree.   
 HELENA:  I sure hope I don't have to kill him too.

 PENTONVILLE

 SONNY:  I've figured out who this fake Luke is.  He's Bill Eckert, Luke's identical cousin.
 JULIAN:  Say WHAT???  I thought that only happened on 1960s sitcoms.
 SONNY:  I swear, it's for real.  Eckert came to town before I did and he looked just like Luke, so he supposedly got himself offed when some dude called Frank Smith, one of my old comrades, thought he was Luke.
  JULIAN:  So if he's dead, how can he be impersonating Luke now.
 SONNY:  Julian, Julian, Julian, don't you know by know that NO ONE dies in Port Chuckles.  Everyone thought you were six feet under but it turns out you were in Witness Protection.   Same thing happened to my brother Ric Lansing.   Who says Eckert wasn't the Luke-Alike you met in WP.
 JULIAN:  Okay, so what now?   We're both in the hoosegow, so how are we supposed to stop Luke/Eckert/whoever the hell he is and his league of psychopaths including Helena Cassadine from taking over our territory?

ON THE PIER

 JAKE:  Remembers something.  Stares at phoenix figurine.  Cries.  Passes out.  

3 comments:

  1. "JAKE: Points gun at Sam & Patrick while they're having sex. Recognizes the bedroom. Steps out. Hears Sam & Patrick leave the room for shower sex. Goes back in. Stares at sheets. Remembers wedding ring. Takes wedding ring out of jar on the nightstand and touches it. Puts the wedding ring back. Stares at dragon and phoenix figurines. Takes the dragon. Leaves. Remembers something. Stares at dragon figurine. Cries. Passes out."

    ROFL! Yes he did everything you said! Including staring at sheets! ROFL! Then he hurls himself at the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That and he had visions of Helena giving the kill order. Poor Jake and his clouded mind...

    ReplyDelete