Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What Did The Hallucination Say To You?

    Because all hallucinations like to run their mouths, right?    

      CEMETERY

      HELENA:  Why didn't you kill Sam and Dr. Drake? 
      JAKE:  Because of a hallucination, a ring, and a figurine. 
      HELENA:  Let's start with the hallucination.   What did you hallucinate? 
      JAKE:  A woman in scrubs and a Dora the Explorer haircut who started talking to me.
      HELENA:  And what did the hallucination say? 
      JAKE:  That I shouldn't listen to you.. 
      HELENA:  She is insignificant.  Forget about her and the rings and the figurine.   Forget I sent you to kill Sam and Dr. Drake.  You have a new assignment.  You are to place explosives on board a yacht called The Haunted Star. 
       JAKE:  Why? 
       HELENA:  Because I said so. 
       JAKE:  I don't want to blow up Carly.
       HELENA:  Carly is not your friend.  Carly is the enemy. 

     DR. COLLINS' OFFICE

    FAUX KEVIN:   I'm here, Carly.  Where's the patient? 
    CARLY:  Good question.  I haven't a clue.  He was here and then he disappeared. 
    FAUX KEVIN:  Maybe he joined The Church of Scientology. 
    CARLY:  I don't think it's that.   I wonder where he could be.   You gave him a clean bill of health, but he's still not right.   
    FAUX KEVIN:  How could I have given him a clean bill of health when I've never seen him?  
    CARLY:  Of course you've seen him.  Unless you have him confused with another patient. 
    FAUX KEVIN:  I don't think so.   I don't confuse my patients.  Your friend Jake is lying to you. 
    CARLY:  This doesn't make ANY SENSE!   He wouldn't lie to me.   My instincts say he's a good person. 
     FAUX KEVIN:  All I can tell you is that I've never had a session with the guy.  
     CARLY:  I'm gonna turn him into the cops.  That'll teach him a lesson. 

     PENTONVILLE

   AVA:  Guess what, Madeline.  I'm coming with you. 
   MADELINE:  That's hilarious.   Thanks for the laugh, Ava. 
   AVA:  I'm serious.  I'm going to testify at your trial. 
   MADELINE:  Like they'd take the word of a convicted murderer. 
   AVA:  I'm testifying for YOUR SIDE. 
   MADELINE:  Even more hilarity!   Who knew you were such a comedienne, Ava?
   AVA:  You'll see how funny I am once they pick BOTH of us up to board the transport van. 

    ELM STREET HOUSE

  FLUKE:  Just what do you think you're doing here?  
  DANTE:  What cops do.  I'm a detective and I detect something in the basement. 
  FLUKE:  Where's your warrant? 
  DANTE:  Don't need one, because YOU are going to open the damn door and show me around down there. 
  FLUKE:  I don't think so.  It's condemned.  Unsafe.  The supports are rotting. 
  DANTE:  I'll take my chances.   I have to rescue my father-in-law. 
  FLUKE:  You mean me? 
  DANTE:  No, because you're not Luke Spencer.  You're Bill Eckert. 
  FLUKE:  Again with the Bill Eckert thing.  What makes you think I'm him? 
  DANTE:  draws his gun. Just shut up and cuff yourself to the railing. 
 
    PENTONVILLE

   FRANCO:  I want in on the prison break.  
   SONNY:  Not a chance.
   FRANCO:  I have to save Nina from my homicidal lunatic of a mother. 
   SONNY:  You think I'm going to let you go rescue the woman who kidnapped my daughter?  
   JULIAN:  And my niece?  
   FRANCO:  I could always squeal about your contraband phone.  
   JULIAN:  The freak has a point, as much as I hate to admit it.  
   SONNY:  I know a better way to keep Franco quiet.  We strangle him. 
   FRANCO:  And deal with a body, a prison lockdown, and foil your escape plans?  Think, Sonny, think! 
   SONNY:  Alright already.  You're in. 
   GUARD:  Social hour is over.  Cell check. 

   BRAD'S APARTMENT: 

   LUCAS:  Hey honey!   How's my hot lab manager boyfriend? 
   BRAD:  About as hot as my hot doc. 
   LUCAS:  Let's get it on.
   BRAD:  That was awesome, man.  Where did you get that figurine? 
   LUCAS:  This?  I found it on the pier.   It was interesting, cute, and Chinese, like you. 
   BRAD:  It's a phoenix.   There's a dragon that goes with it. 
   LUCAS:  Sweet.  I'll find us one.   Wanna be my date for the Waterfront Clinic party?  
   BRAD:  Sure, why not?
   LUCAS:  We have a half hour to get ready.   Let's shower together to save time.  

   HOSPITAL

   PATRICK:  Okay, Jake.  Let's see what's going on in that scrambled brain of yours.
   SAM:  Doctor.  I am in need of medical attention.
   PATRICK:  I'll bet you are.  Did you find your phoenix?
   SAM:  Nope, not yet.  I still think someone stole it.  Can we not talk about phoenixes?   Will you come to my brother's party with me?   I just remembered I have a brother.   I keep forgetting he exists.  
   PATRICK: What's the occasion? 
   SAM:  He got a job at the Waterfront Clinc.  
   PATRICK: Good for him.  
   SAM:  Great, then it's a double date.   You, me, Lucas, & Brad. 

3 comments:

  1. "Because all hallucinations like to run their mouths, right? "

    Well, yes of course! ROFL!

    " JAKE: Why?
    HELENA: Because I said so. "

    And what she says goes Jake Doe! ROFL


    "PENTONVILLE"

    Not only did Madaline, Ava, BobTodd, Julian, and Sonny talk, but so did the clock!!!

    Clock: 4:30! 4:30! 4:30 4:30!!!!!! 4:30! 4:30! 4:30 4:30!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Forgot to include the clock this time.

    ReplyDelete