Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome To The Dark Side

Nikolas says "To Hell(s) With It" and decides to join forces with Helena.  Maxie doesn't want to ruin a good thing by living together with Nathan so she kicks him out, but tells him he can come over and have sex with her anytime he wants.  Rosalie reappears and is apparently in cahoots with Helena.   Sloane needles Anna as she cleans out her office.   Patrick catches Sam hacking into Kevin Collins' files.  Carly goes running to Jake when Michael freezes her out.

  HELENA:  Nikolas, my darling, WE can take over ELQ and put those dreary Quartermaines out of their misery.   Your job is to pry Ned Ashton's daughter with that unfortunate name's shares by reigniting a romance with her.   As for me, I have installed an insider in ELQ who should be working her way into Michael's employ as we speak.  Congratulations on your brilliant work in keeping that silly Felicia Scorpio from becoming mayor, by the way.   You have finally, what is that silly American saying, stepped up to the plate, and taken on your role as head of the Cassadine family.   Welcome to the Dark Side, my darling grandson!  It suits you well.

 NIKOLAS:  Grandmother, we need to discuss ELQ.   We have 15% from Tracy and Alice, who turned over their shares to Jerry Jacks.  That's not a whole lot.   How do you plan on procuring more shares, Grandmother?   Murder's not an option, by the way.  I may be fed up with being The Good Prince because my beloved Emily is dead and I was only fooling myself with the likes of Britt and Elizabeth, but I don't plan on killing any Quartermaines either.   Nor do I plan on hurting any of the, as you put it, lesser Cassadines.   But ELQ itself, that is fair game and I am ready to take over.

MAXIE:  I think Mayor Lomax's re-election was rigged.   I mean, come on, the first thing she does is to fire Anna and put that Sloane guy in charge of the PCPD?   Something screwy went down yesterday.   I'm going to go comfort my mom.  By the way, can you kinda like move out?   I am head over heels in love with you and having sex with you is all kinds of awesome but I want to take this relationship slowly and since this apartment is technically mine, I kinda need it back.   But you can come over and have sex with me anytime you want.

NATHAN:  Sure does suck that Anna got the ax.   I'm not looking forward to working for this Sloane guy.  What do you say you move back into this apartment and we can live together.  We practically live together now anyway?   I makes sense that you want to take things slowly.   You want me to move out?  Oookay.   But I can come over and have sex with you whenever I feel like it?

ANNA:  What does it look like I'm doing here, Sloane?  I'm cleaning out my office.  Fine, YOUR OFFICE.  It sure was convenient that you were right there at the courthouse when Mayor Lomax appointed you Police Commissioner.   If I didn't know better, I would think you knew about this and you helped Lomax rig the election.   You never were one for ethics, were you Sloane?    Don't get too comfortable at that desk.  I will be investigating this election. 

SLOANE:  What are you doing in MY office, Anna?   You got the ax from Lomax, remember?  It's so nice to see you down from off your high horse.  You always taught me to follow the letter of the law and here you go, hiding an international terrorist in a hole under a horse barn!   So now you think I rigged the election?  Would you like some cheese with that whine?   Because I detect sour grapes.   Explain to me how you think I rigged the election.

CARLY:  Hi Michael.  Have you come to your senses and you're here to see me?   You changed your cell phone number so I couldn't reach you?   YOUR OWN MOTHER?   Jake, JAKE, let me in!    Michael still HATES ME!   I thought with a few months gone by he would have forgiven me by now. Thanks for offering to talk to him, Jake, but I don't want him to hate you too if he thinks I sent you. 

JAKE:  Well, here's the gun I'm supposed to kill Sam with.   Uh oh.  Carly's at the door.  Have to hide this.  And the ginormous black duffel bag.  Under the bed.   Carly, come in.   I always welcome the woman who's giving me a free room and a job.  I'm sorry about Michael.   He's a pretty strong willed guy, from what little I've seen of him.  I think he'll eventually come around.  I could talk to him for you.   By the way, thanks for pushing me to go see that shrink.  She really took a load off my mind.  Yes, she.  You didn't hear?  Kevin Collins had a sex change.  He--I mean she--has quite expensive taste.   Always wearing jewels and the like...

MICHAEL:  No, Carly, I am not here to see you.  I'm here for a business meeting and my assistant picked this location.  I changed my cell phone number and no, you can't have the new number.   Hello Rosalie.  Don't work for my--I mean Carly--work for me.   You can be a nurse at my new clinic.  You're not a nurse?   I should have known Nina Clay didn't need a nurse.   What was she holding over your head?   Oh well, my assistant just quit.  How about YOU become my new assistant?

ROSALIE:  Hi Michael.  I'm here to apply for a job here.   Yeah, about the nurse thing.  I'm not really a nurse.   Surprise surprise!  Nina was blackmailing me.  She knew something about me that she was holding over my head.   You want ME to be your assistant?   Okay, I'll do it.

SAM:  So a search for Jake Doe came up empty in Kevin's files.  Why am I not surprised.   Must. Hide. Under. Desk.  Hi Patrick.  You caught me.  Your P.I. skills have come a long way.  Are you sure you still want to do brain surgery?   Yes, I was checking up on Jake.   Making sure he was really seeing Kevin Collins and that he was telling the truth about what Kevin told him.  Tell me I'm not a stalker.   So you still wanna have sex like we were supposed to on New Year's Eve before our kids had other ideas?  

PATRICK:  Sam, Sam, Sam!  What are you doing hiding under my desk?  Let me guess.  You hacked into Dr. Collins' computer.   You're still after Jake Doe, aren't you.   You ever think maybe you might have the wrong guy?  You know, barking up the wrong tree?    I miss the fun Sammy.   Can you shelve your Jake crusade for about five minutes and be Fun Sammy again?   Sex?  That works for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment