Friday, January 23, 2015

Who's Buried In Eckert's Tomb?

AVA'S PRISON CELL

 Dream sequence

KIKI:  Wanna hold your baby?
AVA:  Of course I do!
KIKI:  I don't think so!  I'm her mother now! 

Reality

MADELINE:  Whatsamatter, Ava?  Bad dream?  
AVA:  What's it to you?  You and your whackjob daughter ruined my life. 
MADELINE:  Save it.   You're in here because you MURDERED SOMEONE.  Remember? 
AVA:  I miss my baby. 
MADELINE:  Too bad, so sad.  I'm getting out of here once I convince a judge that my unhinged daughter coerced me into committing horrible crimes.  
AVA:  Screw you! 
GUARD:  Party's over ladies. 
MADELINE:  I'm turning in early.  I have to get my beauty sleep. 
GUARD:  Looks like it's just you and me, kid
AVA:  What's with the knife?  Who sent you here?
GUARD:  Wouldn't you like to know.   Gotta go.  I'll be back...

CEMETERY

 SHAWN:  Who's here?  I know someone's here.
 JORDAN:  It's me.  What are you doing here?  Taking up grave digging as a side job?  
 SHAWN:   What are YOU doing here?  Stalking me?
 JORDAN:  Hand me a shovel.  I want in.  How many times do I have to prove myself to you?  
 SHAWN:   I think you're a cop. 
 JORDAN:  That's hilarious.  Would a cop help fix an election?  So who is this William Eckert and why are we digging him up? 
 SHAWN:   He goes by Bill.  He's Luke's identical cousin.  Apparently that's a thing.  Sonny and I have good reason to believe he was your old boss. 
 JORDAN:  Let's find out.   Start digging. 

 PENTONVILLE

SONNY:  We have to break out of this joint.   That's the only way we can protect our sons.  
JULIAN:  How do you propose we do that?   How do we bust out of here?
FRANCO:  Can I play too?  
SONNY:  What the FREAK are you doing here?   I thought you were in solitary. 
FRANCO: Time flies when you're planning prison breaks.   Is this your prison wife?  
SONNY:  Don't go there, Franco. 
FRANCO:  I can have YOU sent to solitary, Sonny.  How would that work, with your claustrophobia and you missing wifey over there.  
JULIAN:  Cut it out, Freak. 
SONNY:  How you gonna manage that?  
FRANCO:  Hello!  Contraband phone anyone?   All I have to do is alert the guards to this little device and Sonny's flying solo for the next 28 days.   I'll keep it on the down low if you'll let me borrow that phone to check up on one of my people. 
SONNY:  Sure, like we're gonna trust you to give that phone back to us and not turn it in after you're done with it. 
FRANCO:  I can also tell the guard you're planning a prison break.  
SONNY:  Fine, take it, but make it QUICK.  

FERNCLIFF:

 HEATHER:  Ha ha, I sunk your battleship!   Let's play again!
 NINA:  Nah, I don't think so. 
 HEATHER: Okay, then how about Monopoly.  Or Trouble.  We both know all about Trouble.  How else did we end up here?  
 NINA:  Can we just talk instead? 
 HEATHER:  Okay.   I'm glad I found a nuthouse bestie.   There are a lot of crazy people in here. 
 NINA:  Tell me about it. 
 HEATHER:  But we're not crazy like they are.  We were just wronged.   Me, I was deceived by my own son. 
 NINA:  I was hurt by my husband and the slut he cheated on me with.   She's in prison now.  
 HEATHER:  Serves her right. 
 NINA:  I was also wronged by my mother who put me in a coma and killed my baby.  
 HEATHER:   What a horrible mother!   How about I be your nuthouse mommy?  
 NINA:  Okay. My name is Nina. 
 HEATHER:  My name is Diana Taylor.  I think.  It's certainly not Heather Webber.  Now THAT woman was crazy!  
 GUARD:  Phone call for you, Mrs. Clay.   It's your lawyer. 

 PHONE CONVO BETWEEN NINA & FRANCO

 NINA:  Hi Alexis. 
 FRANCO:  Let's go with that.  Call me Alexis and pretend I'm your lawyer.  How are you doing?
 NINA:  I'm okay, but it's a SCARY place full of crazy people.  But I made a friend.   She's been so nice to me and she isn't as crazy as the other people. 


 KELLY'S

KIKI:  Aren't you so PERFECT, Baby Avery?  Yes you are!  Yes you are!
MORGAN:  Hey, if it isn't the cutest baby that was ever conceived in the Quartermaine crypt!  How's the little one?!!
KIKI:  She's just perfect.  How are you? 
MORGAN:  Just trying to figure out the meaning of my life.  No job, living with my mom.  Not the father of this adorable baby. 
KIKI:  For what it's worth Avery wishes you were her daddy.  
LULU:  Oh, how adorable!  Rocco's going to have a playmate! 
MORGAN:  Yeah, his auntie, who is younger than him.  That's really weird, but such is this town, right? 
LULU:  I hear you're looking for a job.  Want to tend bar at the Haunted Star?  No experience necessary. 
KIKI:  Actually, Morgan had experience bartending.  
LULU:  Even better!   How about I take you over there right now. 
DANTE:  What will your business partner have to say about that? 
LULU:  I'll explain later.  Come on, Morgan.  Let's go visit your new place of work. 
KIKI:  Dante, guess what?  I kissed your brother.  Not Michael.  He still hates me.  Morgan.  But if Michael finds out he'll hate me even more.  WHAT DO I DO?  I'M SO CONFUSED!!!
DANTE:  If you're into Morgan and Michael's still freezing you out, what's stopping you? 



THE HAUNTED STAR

 MICHAEL:  Luke, thank you for meeting with us.  What's the surprise?
 FLUKE:  I've thought it over and you can demo the Elm Street house if you want to and build your clinic there.  The past is the past.  Let bygones be bygones. 
 MICHAEL:  For real?   You'll let us build the clinic?  Thank you, Luke. 
 LUCAS: Yeah, thanks Uncle Luke. 
 FLUKE: On one condition.  That you let me throw a party here on the Haunted Star to celebrate the grand opening of the waterfront.  Whaddaya say? 
 MICHAEL:  A party?  That's hardly necessary. 
 FLUKE:  Why not?  What good is having this waterfront revival if nobody knows about it?  
 MICHAEL:  Okay, I see your point.  
 LULU:  It looks like we have company here.  Dad, Lucas, Michael, what's going on? 
 FLUKE:  I'd like to book a party here, to celebrate the grand opening of Michael's new and improved waterfront.   What says you, daughter? 
 LULU:  That sounds great, Dad.   And I have just the bartender for this party.  Morgan knows everything there is to know about mixology. 
 MICHAEL:  If Morgan's part of this party, I'm out. 
 MORGAN:  Way to take the high road, Michael.  
 MICHAEL:  He knew Sonny killed AJ and lied about it.  He's DEAD TO ME and I will not have dead people tending bar at my party. 
 LULU:  Okay, Morgan can start after the party.  I'm not taking sides here. 


 ELM STREET BASEMENT

 FLUKE:  I'm baaaaack!
 LUKE:  GERT DERS DERK TERP ERF MER MERF!  DERD YER HERT MER SERSTER? 
 FLUKE:  takes duct tape off Luke's mouth.  What's that you said?
 LUKE:  Did you hurt my sister. 
 FLUKE:  Calm your spiky little head down!   Oh, Louie and I thought about bashing Bobbie's brains in, but she stopped her yabbering so we spared her life.  
 LUKE:  Are you Bill Eckert? 
 FLUKE:  Why so curious?  Why the need to know who I am? 
 LUKE: For starters, you have me tied up in this chair in this basement without a pot to piss in. 
FLUKE:  Sorry, not sorry.   There can only be one Luke Spencer running around Port Chuckles and I'm it. 


3 comments:

  1. "KIKI: Wanna hold your baby?
    AVA: Of course I do!
    KIKI: I don't think so! I'm her mother now!"


    Yes! I'm her mother now!!! MUAHAHHAHAA!

    "LUKE: GERT DERS DERK TERP ERF MER MERF! DERD YER HERT MER SERSTER?
    FLUKE: takes duct tape off Luke's mouth. What's that you said?
    LUKE: Did you hurt my sister."

    Wow! GERT DERS DERK TERP ERF MER MERF! DERD YER HERT MER SERSTER? That is long for just did you hurt my sister! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first part is just "Get this duct tape off my mouth". LOL

    ReplyDelete