Thursday, January 29, 2015

Busted!

 Jake's dirty dealings as Helena's Soldier Boy get him cuffed, but not before he planted a bomb on the Haunted Star.  

PIER

JAKE:  Hey bartender!  I can give you a hand with that.   Knocks out bartender.  Sorry, man.  That's what you get for being in the vicinity of someone who's "active".    

PENTONVILLE

 MADELINE:  I can't wait to get out of this place.  Orange is definitely not the new black.
 AVA:  OMG, there's that guard who tried to kill me!
 MADELINE:  Great, more paranoia.
 AVA:   Sonny had to have sent him.  You're on your own, sister.
 MADELINE:  So much for testifying on my behalf.
 AVA:  Yeah, well, I can't testify if I'm DEAD.
 GUARD:  You're coming with me, Miss Jerome.
 AVA:  Like hell I am.
 GUARD:  Just try and stop me.
 AVA:  Don't be stupid.   How would it look if a guard killed one of the prisoners?
 GUARD: I'll claim self defense. 
 SONNY:  Not if I have anything to do with it. 
 AVA:  I see. So you want to kill me yourself now, Sonny?
 SONNY:  Not yet.  You're our ticket out of here.  You and Nutty Nina's mother.
 FRANCO:  Move it or lose it, people.  The bus is about to leave the station.  
 MADELINE:  I'm not having any part of this.
 GUARDS:  Freeze!
 MADELINE:  Don't shoot!   At least don't shoot me.   I don't know these people.    


  HAUNTED STAR

  LULU:   Where's Dante?  Why haven't I heard from him?   Is he still pissed about Johnny?
  MAXIE:  Join the club.  Nathan's late too.   Come to think of it, I think he hates Johnny almost as much as Dante does. 
  LULU:  Hey, look!   It's the cute bartender from the Metro Court!  
  MAXIE:  How did you swing that?  
  LULU:  I guess he works with the caterer.   Hi.  I'm Lulu.
  JAKE:  I'm Jake.  Where should I put the booze? 
  LULU:  Below deck. 
 JAKE:  Will do.  
 MAXIE:  Goody goody gumdrops!  We get to stare at HIM all night! 
 LULU:  I KNOW, right?  
 JAKE:  Plants bomb behind bar.  Looks lost and confused.  Hmmm
 LULU:  Anything wrong?
 JAKE:  Where do I put the empties?  
 LULU:  Someone else will take care of those.  You just worry about tending bar, kay? 
 BOMB:  Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...

 PCPD

 CARLY:  Where's Dante? 
 NATHAN:  He's not in.  What's the trouble?
 CARLY:  You know that guy Jake?  I think he's in trouble but he doesn't know what he did to get in trouble. 
 NATHAN:  Oooookaaaay, what did he do? 
 CARLY:  He's been acting all weird and having blackouts.   I think he might have committed a crime that he isn't aware he committed. 
 NATHAN:  Oh fun.  Riddles.  I need more to go on.
 CARLY:  I think he helped Faison escape. 
 NATHAN:  Do you have any evidence besides bizarre behavior and memory lapses?
 CARLY:  It's all in the Duffel Bag of Mystery.
 NATHAN:  Well, there is a gun in there.  Do you think this is the gun used to shoot me?
 CARLY:  I don't want it to be but I think it is.
 NATHAN:  I'll have ballistics check it out.
  CARLY:   I sure hope I'm wrong.   My famous instincts say he's a good guy but he sort of lied to me about seeing Dr. Collins.  That is, he didn't lie on purpose because he has no memory of lying.  
 NATHAN:  Did he seem like a professional hitman to you?
 CARLY:  Kinda sorta.   At least when he took down Carlos he did.   But I think some exterior force beyond his control is making him do stuff.  Maybe it's the devil.  
 NATHAN:  Well, ballistics confirmed that the gun in that bag was the one used to shoot me.   Looks like we have to arrest him.
 CARLY:  Oh man!  Did I do the right thing?   I'm SO CONFLICTED!  

 BRAD'S APARTMENT

 BRAD:  I love you, Lucas. 
 LUCAS:  I have to get dressed. 
 SAM:  My phoenix!   What is it doing here?  Brad, did you steal it? 
 BRAD:  No, Lucas gave it to me. 
 SAM:  Lucas, did you take my phoenix?
 LUCAS:  I found it on the docks. 
 SAM:  What was it doing there? 
 LUCAS:  Beats me.  I thought it was kinda cute so I picked it up and brought it here.  
 PATRICK:  When did you find it on the docks. 
 LUCAS:  The day Jake was brought in.
 SAM:  I knew Jake had something to do with this!

 HAUNTED STAR

 MICHAEL:  Thank you, Tracy, for making this possible. 
 TRACY:  You mean for being ousted at ELQ so you could take over? 
 MICHAEL:  Hello, Tracy?  Trying to thank you here.  Not start a fight. 
 TRACY:  You're right.   I'm just worried about Luke.  He's disappeared again. 
 MICHAEL:  Par for the course.  I'm grateful to you for changing his mind about the Elm Street house, though. 
 TRACY:  How are things going with that property?
 MICHAEL:  Funny thing happened.  The building was condemned. 
 BOMB:  Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

 ELM STREET HOUSE: 

 FLUKE:  The cop's down for the count.  
 LUKE:  WERT DERD YER DER TER DERNTER? 
 FLUKE:  You're gonna have to speak more clearly. Rips duct tape off of Luke's mouth
 LUKE:  What did you do to Dante?  Leave him out of this feud between you and me. 
 FLUKE:  He wouldn't stay out of it.  He dug up Eckert's grave.
 LUKE:  So you are Bill Eckert after all. 
 FLUKE:  Bill Eckert, Schill Eckert!  Why does everyone keep talking about this guy? 
 LUKE:  Then who the hell are you? 
 FLUKE:  Like I'm gonna tell you.  Tonight, I'm gonna watch your loved ones and that yacht, The Haunted Star blow to smithereens.  
 LUKE:  WHY????
 FLUKE:  Just for the sheer fun of it all.  Now I'm gonna go get dressed for the shindig. 
 LUKE:  Don't go!   We're not finished here! 

 HAUNTED STAR: 

 JAKE:  The deed is done, Mrs. Cassadine
 MAXIE:  Nathan, you'd better be on your way. 
 NATHAN:  Got tied up at work. 
 MAXIE:  That cute bartender Jake is here. 
 NATHAN:  On my way. 
 MAXIE: Nathan, why aren't you dressed? 
 NATHAN:  I'm here on police business.  Jake Doe.  You're under arrest. 

 ELM STREET HOUSE

 FLUKE:  Look at me.  All dressed to the nines.   I have a surprise for you and your dear son-in-law. 
 LUKE:  What's this? 
 FLUKE:  Bomb's away! 

  
    

2 comments:

  1. "JAKE: Hey bartender! I can give you a hand with that. Knocks out bartender. Sorry, man. That's what you get for being in the vicinity of someone who's "active". "

    ROFL! Yes he is active!!! Helena said it like what three times? :)

    "BOMB: Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

    BOMB: Tick tock tick tock tick tock..."

    Yup! The two twin bombs are ticking away! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want Jake to say "Duh! Of course I'm active. I exercise. I even went to that boxing gym Carly told me about. And I eat my veggies too!"

    ReplyDelete