Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Figurine

SAM'S BEDROOM

 SAM: OMG, my phoenix is missing!   Where's my phoenix?  WHERE'S MY PHOENIX??? 
 PATRICK:  Your WHAT? 
 SAM:  It's a Jason thing.  It has to do with our Chinese restaurant wedding.  Remember when we thought someone broke in last night?   Could that person have taken it? 
 PATRICK:  So you think somebody broke into your apartment, went up to the bedroom while we were getting it on in the shower and stole your knick-knack? 
 SAM;  You think I'm nuts now, right?  Obsessing over a knick-knack from a Chinese restaurant. 
 PATRICK:  Maybe Danny took it. 
 SAM:  Sure, blame it on the 3-year-old.  
 PATRICK:  I'm really sorry about your missing phoenix thingy but I have to get to work.   I AM still a brain surgeon, you know. 

 GENERAL HOSPITAL ER

  LIZ:  So Lucas, how's life as an insta-doctor treating you? 
  LUCAS:  Not too badly.  I even got a job offer to RUN Michael's waterfront clinic.  He really means it when he says No Experience Necessary.  
  LIZ:  So you will be leaving GH for this? 
  LUCAS:  Nah, I can multi-task.  
  Jake is wheeled into the ER 
  LIZ:  OMG, JAKE!!!!    What happened?  Did you stay out on the docks all night?  
  LUCAS:  Looks like hypothermia to me.  And a concussion and maybe even a seizure.  See, I've got this doctor thing down pat. 
  LIZ:  Poor Jakey Jake!   Dials Carly :  Carly, just thought you should know, Jake is in the ER. 
  CARLY:  I teleported myself here as fast as possible.   Jake, what are you doing sleeping on the docks when you have a comped room?   You hurt my feelings. 
  JAKE:  Wha?  Where am I?  
  LUCAS:  You're in the ER.  You blacked out on the docks and got hypothermia.  
  JAKE:  I don't remember. 
  CARLY:  Is there anything you DO remember? 
  JAKE:  Figurine.  

  Q MANSION FOYER

  MICHAEL:  You're not my father.  My father is dead.  You are serving a life sentence for killing him.  I'm hanging up. 
 SONNY:  over the phone Michael, listen to me.  Stay away from Luke. 
 MICHAEL:  Enjoy life in P-ville.  Bye. 

  Q LIVING ROOM

 TRACY:  Luke, who are you texting instead of spending time with your wife? 
 LUKE:  Texting?  I'm playing Words With Friends. Of course she would play Tedious and Unfortunate.  Typical.
 MICHAEL:  I'm pissed.  Sonny called me.  He told me to stay away from you, Luke. 
 MICHAEL:  I hung up on him.  He is NOT my father anymore.  He sent his lackey Shawn after me so I had Alexis serve him a restraining order. 
 LUKE:  Good work, kiddo.  By the way, stay out of that basement on the Elm Street house.  Its full of rats, snakes, and all kinds of vermin.  Not to mention mold.  Lots of mold. 
 MICHAEL:  I'll keep that in mind.  The house is going to be demoed for the clinic, by the way. 
 LUKE:  Ever consider building your clinic somewhere else? 
 MICHAEL:  I'll think about it.   Leaves
 TRACY:  Maybe you should let Michael build the clinic on that site.   Make lemonade out of lemons and all. 

  KELLY'S

  CARLY:  Shawn, what are you doing? 
  SHAWN:  Something for Sonny.  None of your beeswax. 
  CARLY:  Shawn, I miss Sonny.  Why won't he let me see him?   Can you talk to him.  Please! Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
  SHAWN:  Nope.  Sonny has his reasons.  He wants you to move on with your life and not sit around waiting for him. 
 CARLY:  But I WANT to sit around waiting for him.  I LOVE him.   Sonny will ALWAYS be important to me and he knows it and he's WRONG for keeping me away.  

 PENTONVILLE

  SONNY:  So I have Shawn on the Bill Eckert trail. 
  JULIAN:  You're putting a target on both our kids' backs.  Lucas, Sam, Michael, Morgan...I'm telling you, don't piss this fake Luke off. 
  SONNY:  Like they're any safer with Fake Luke-slash-Bill Eckert-slash-whatever he's calling himself these days walking around.  He's thrown in with the League of Loonies.  
  JULIAN:  Fine, I'm in.   Just let me have kevlar vests Fed-Exed to Lucas and Sam.  I would suggest you do the same for Michael, Morgan, and even Kristina and that baby you had with my sister. 

5 comments:

  1. " CARLY: I teleported myself here as fast as possible. "

    ROFL! Yeah she was all whiny to Shaun just a little minute ago. :)

    "Jake, what are you doing sleeping on the docks when you have a comped room? You hurt my feelings."

    ROFL! Yeah you don't want to hurt her feelings. She will start whining again! Then she will whine about Sonny!


    "JAKE: I don't remember.
    CARLY: Is there anything you DO remember?
    JAKE: Figurine. "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly had her whine on big-time today. And poor frozen Jake. As if he hadn't been frozen and defrosted already in the cryo-egg thingy at Crichton-Clark. Between all that and Helena programming him, his brain cells have to be pretty scrambled right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Scrambled like an egg!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete