Monday, April 27, 2015

Baby Came Back

   So, Morgan, Kiki, Sonny & Carly know that Crypt Baby Avery is back in The Chuckles in one piece.   Michael calls his cop brother Dante and he and Sabrina tell him that Morgan and Kiki drugged Michael.   Michael also accuses Morgan & Kiki of kidnapping the baby.   Sabrina & Michael grow closer and, predictably, end up kissing.  Lulu takes Valerie to the MetroCourt and Valerie ends up offering to perform with Lulu, Maxie, & company at the Nurses' Ball because Lucy goes OCD and wants an even number of dancers.   Sonny & Carly confront Kiki about drugging Michael.   Franco talks to Liesl Obrecht on Nina's behalf while Nathan shows Nina security footage from right before Crypt Baby was kidnapped.

    METROCOURT

   SONNY:  Guess what, Carly?   Morgan and Kiki roofied Michael and that's why he lost custody of Avery.
    CARLY:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 
    SONNY:  They switched his allergy pills with a drug that acts like a roofie and all he needed was one drink to get plastered.
    CARLY:  Damn that Morgan anyway.   Now I know why he'll never be my favorite child.   I'm going to go over to Silas's and strangle him and his little girlfriend too.
    SONNY:  I'm coming with.

    HOSPITAL

  FRANCO:  Well, if it isn't the president of my fan club.  Good to see ya, Dr. O!
  LIESL:  Franco!  It is you!   How I have missed your artistic genius.  Vill you be coming back to vork as an art serapist?
  FRANCO:  'Fraid not, Dr. O.  I'm here to talk about Nina.
  LIESL:  Please, call me Leisl, liebchen.   Vat about Nina?
  FRANCO:  She didn't kidnap Avery/AJ/Jaime/Crypt Baby or whatever she's called nowadays.
  LIESL:  Ze evidence says ozerwise, Franco.  Zere is footage showing zat Nina took ze baby.

    FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

   NATHAN:  I really hate to tell you this, Nina, but I have footage linking you to the baby's kidnapping.
   NINA:  You still think I did it.   Man, you kidnap an adorable little baby one time and everybody just makes assumptions about you.
   NATHAN:  Would you like to see the footage.
   NINA:  Well, yeah.   That way I can prove my innocence.  I didn't take that baby, Jay.

    METROCOURT

    LULU:  Carly, remember Valerie?   The one whose mom just died?
    CARLY:  Hi Valerie, bye Valerie.  Gotta go strangle my son.
    LULU:  Sonny, this is--
    SONNY:  I've gotta go stop her from committing murder and getting herself thrown in Pentonville.
    VALERIE:  THAT was interesting.
     LULU:  That's Port Chuckles for you.
    VALERIE:  Is Sonny Dante's father?  Dante is so amazing and so hot.
     LULU:  Well, duh!   He IS my hubby.   Which is why I think you will have a fabulous time living with my princely brother, especially since he sent his whackjob grandmother to live on an island in Greece.
     VALERIE:  About that, have you heard from him?
     LULU:  Oh look, a text.  Lucy's OCD is acting up and she needs to have an even number of dancers for the Haunted Starlets number at the Nurses' Ball.
     VALERIE:  I'll totally do it.  I'm actually kind of good at dancing.
     LULU:  Thinking, thinking, thinking...it's kind of last minute and you might throw us off.
     VALERIE:  I get it.  You don't want Dante to see my mad dance moves.  That's okay, I'll just leave town.
  
       SILAS' APARTMENT

      KIKI:  Avery's back!   How did she get here?
      MORGAN:  Good question.   How DID she get here?
      KIKI:  OMG, little sis, I was SOOOOOOOO worried about you and feeling SOOOOOOO guilty for drugging Michael.
      MORGAN:  (answering door)  Hey Mom.  Look who's back?
      CARLY:  SCREW you, Morgan!   YOU ROOFIED MY MOST FAVORITEST OF FAVORITE SONS! 
       MORGAN:  So that's what this is all about?   I did this all for Dad.   I was trying to get Avery away from that son of a bitch Michael.
       SONNY:  Don't call you mother a bitch, Morgan!
       CARLY:  HE'S YOUR BROTHER, Morgan!   How could you DO this to your perfect brother!   He could have killed someone or, GOD FORBID himself.
        KIKI:  I'm so sorry, Carly.   I am wracked with guilt.
        CARLY:  I'm SURE you are, Kiki.   Remember when you used to LOVE MICHAEL?  
        MORGAN:  How can you be so sure Mr. Perfect didn't kidnap Avery?  

        FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

        NATHAN:  See, Nina?  That's you looking through the blinds at Avery.   Then the camera goes blank.  Did you turn off the security cameras?
        NINA:  Jay, you're talking to your big sister here.   Do you really believe I took baby AJ?
        NATHAN:  I want to believe you didn't.   But this footage does not rule you out.
        NINA: So looking through blinds now means kidnapping?   Wow, has the world changed while I was in a mother-induced two-decade coma!   

         HOSPITAL

        FRANCO:  What about that dirty laundry you are hiding from Nina, that she told me you told he she didn't even know about?
        LIESL:  You must know, Franco, zat I can be as good at mind games as you.   I vas just trying to get Nina to confess to taking zat baby.
        FRANCO:  What is this evidence you have against Nina?   Would you mind engaging me in a little game of show and tell?
        LIESL:  Vy of course, Franco, if zat means vat I sink zat means.
        FRANCO:  It means, let's go to the videotape.  

         METROCOURT
 
        LULU:  I just texted Lucy to tell her you'd do it.
        VALERIE: So you actually WANT me to be in the Nurses' Ball with you now.
         LULU:  Yes, I do.   We're cousins.   As long as there is a castle with a moat between you and Dante, we'll get along just fine.  

          ELQ OFFICE

          DANTE: You're saying Morgan drugged you with these pills.
          MICHAEL:  He switched my allergy meds for these, which act like roofies.   That's why I went postal in the MetroCourt lobby and knocked over my baby sister's stroller.
          DANTE:  That's a relief.  I'm glad to know my brother's not losing it.  But my other brother, he's kinda got hoodlum written all over him.
          MICHAEL:  I couldn't agree more.  That's why he and Kiki kidnapped AJ.
          DANTE: You've got evidence?
          MICHAEL:  No, but they had means, motive, and opportunity.    
          DANTE:  Sorry, Michael, but I need real evidence.
          MICHAEL:  Maybe you can find some when you arrest them for drugging me.

           SILAS'S APARTMENT

           MORGAN:  We are NOT calling Dante.  He sees us with the baby, we're screwed. 
           CARLY:  Avery has been found, Morgan.  The police need to call off the search.
           KIKI:  I'm with your mom on this one, even though she kinda hates me right now.
          DANTE:  (in the hallway)  Open up, Morgan.  Police!

           ELQ OFFICE

           MICHAEL:  Thank you, Sabrina, for getting those pills checked out.   I could totally kiss you right now.
           SABRINA:  Michael, you have been so nice to me and stood up for me when Kiki was calling me a psycho.  I could totally kiss you right now too.  (Sabrina & Michael kiss)

            FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

            FRANCO:  Nina?   Nina?   Are you here?    (to himself)  Coast is clear.  You can search the purse any day now.
            NINA:  Step. Away. From. The. Purse.  

5 comments:

  1. "CARLY: Damn that Morgan anyway. Now I know why he'll never be my favorite child."

    ROFL! Yup!

    "VALERIE: Dante is so amazing and so hot."

    Hahahaha he sure is! :)

    "CARLY: SCREW you, Morgan! YOU ROOFIED MY MOST FAVORITEST OF FAVORITE SONS!"

    ROFL! Damn straight he is! :)

    "NINA: Step. Away. From. The. Purse. "

    He just wants a maxi pad!!!! Just give it to him!!!! For crying out loud Fake Jake got one!!! It's only fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He just wants a maxi pad!!!! Just give it to him!!!! For crying out loud Fake Jake got one!!! It's only fair!"

    LMAO! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks. :) But but but don't you agree with me? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do. Franco was having a heavy day. Truth be told, he's just relieved it came and that he's not pregnant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMAOPMP! You crack me up too! :)

    ReplyDelete