Friday, April 17, 2015

Return of Fake Jake

   Fake Jake, a.k.a. Pete is back in town, demanding more hush money out of Ric and Hayden.   Spinelli reports to Carly that Hayden recently came into a lot of money.   Ric takes Liz on a dinner date to the MetroCourt.  Ned lies to Alexis about not handing over ELQ shares to Franco, then tells Olivia he did it because he is in love with her.  Hayden is hungry for more sex and tracks Nikolas down first by phone, then shows up at Wyndemere.  Alexis tries to get information about the Cassadine ELQ holdings from Nikolas, who lies through his teeth.   Nina is unnerved over Obrecht's visit and discusses it with Franco.   Jake recognizes Robin in a picture at Patrick's house.  

       LIZ'S HOUSE
   
       RIC:  Now that we're back together, we need to go on an actual date.   Since the only nice restaurant in town is the MetroCourt, what do you say?  
       LIZ:  Sounds great, as long as I can find a sitter for the boys.  
       RIC:  Molly can do it.  I think.   Let me check.
       LIZ:  Then I'll go get changed.

        METROCOURT

     SPINELLI:  I come with glad tidings of great joy.  
     CARLY:  You do know it's April, right?   So what's the scoop, Spinelli?  
     SPINELLI:  Maximista and I have reunited in the romantic fashion.  
     CARLY:   Congrats!  But what about Hayden?  
     SPINELLI:  She recently acquired a handsome sum of money.  
     CARLY:  A HA!   I KNEW someone was paying her to pretend to be Jake's wife.  Now we need to find the WHO and the WHY.   Here's a key.  Go spy on Hayden for me.
     SPINELLI:  You express great concern for this Jake.  
     CARLY:   He's a great friend who always has my back.
     SPINELLI:  Reminiscent of Stone Cold?
     CARLY:  Kinda.  Now go get your P.I. on in Hayden's room.  

       OUTSIDE LIZ'S HOUSE

     PETE:  I want more money.
     RIC:  The 10 grand I gave you to skip town wasn't enough?  
     PETE:  Lamborghinis are expensive, man!   Pay up or Elizabeth sees Fake Jake before her very eyes.  
     RIC:  I don't have that kind of cash on me.  Disappear and I'll pay you later.  
     PETE:  Make that sooner or Elizabeth hears everything.  

        HAYDEN'S HOTEL ROOM

       HAYDEN (on phone):  I'm bored. Let's have sex.
       NIKOLAS:  Are you stalking me?  
       HAYDEN:  I've got needs and fake hubby's not fulfilling them.
       NIKOLAS:  I'm busy.  All we have between us is blackmail.  By the way, my grandmother wants me to "eliminate" you.   Consider yourself lucky to be alive.  Good bye.
     
        PATRICK'S HOUSE

        JAKE:  I'm back.  And I brought your car too. 
        SAM:  Thanks again for giving me a ride on that sweet bike.  
        JAKE:  That was a blast, wasn't it.   Maybe a blast from my past, but I wouldn't know. 
        PATRICK:  Hey Jake.  What's up?  
        JAKE:  Just dropping off Sam's car (to himself) and hoping you weren't home. 
        PATRICK:  We would have come by to pick it up. 
        JAKE:  Happy to save you the trouble.  (holds up a picture of Emma and Robin) By the way, I recognize that woman.  I might have known her in my previous life. 
        PATRICK:  That's my ex-wife.  I think you might be mistaken.
        JAKE:  Distinct state of deja vu here.  
        PATRICK:  You must have seen a picture of her somewhere else. 
        JAKE:  Maybe.  Here are your keys, Sam.  Oops!  I probably never played baseball.   Let me go get them for you (looks under couch and sees keys and Jason's wedding ring.  

          Q MANSION

          ALEXIS:  You didn't really give your shares to Franco, did you, Ned?
          NED: (fingers crossed behind back) Nah, it didn't come to that.  
          ALEXIS: That's a relief.   It's not like ELQ isn't hemorrhaging enough already.  Then there's Michael, who's hell-bent on self-destruction.  
           NED:  Want me to try to straighten him out?   Look what magic I worked with Franco!  
          ALEXIS:  I need to go make sure he hasn't jumped off any buildings.  And talk to Nikolas about Helena snatching up ELQ shares. 

          FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

         FRANCO:  Check this out, Nina.  The ELQ stock certificates, live and in person!
         NINA:  Yay Franco.  
         FRANCO:  Okay, what's eating you now?  
         NINA:  Auntie Liesl.  She came over yesterday and accused me of taking the baby.  Go figure.  First you accuse me, then Jay, now Auntie Liesl.  It's really starting to get on my nerves.
         FRANCO:  Why?  It's not like you, I don't know, actually TOOK her.  
         NINA:  You STILL think I have the baby, don't you?  
         FRANCO:  I believe you, Nina.  I don't think you took the kid.  
         NINA:  And then Auntie Liesl said that she knew a secret about me that I don't know.
         FRANCO:  What is it about people in this town and secrets.  You'd think we're on a soap opera or something.  
         
          WYNDEMERE 

          HAYDEN:  Surprise!  
          NIKOLAS:  I don't believe it.   What now? 
          HAYDEN:  I took a friggin' BOAT to come here, so you're gonna have sex with me. 
          NIKOLAS:  Maybe Grandmother was right. 
          HAYDEN:  Come on, Princey-Prince.  Don't you want me, baby?  Don't you want me NOW? 
          NIKOLAS:  DAMMIT!  (Nikolas & Hayden have sex)
          ALEXIS:  Nikolas? 
          HAYDEN:  Is that granny? 
          NIKOLAS:  It's my aunt.  Disappear.  NOW! 

          HAYDEN'S HOTEL ROOM

          PETE:  I need money and Ric doesn't have any on him.   You'll give it to me or the jig is up. 
          HAYDEN:  Damn!  You have a talent for extortion.  
          PETE:  Blackmail's my middle name.  
         
          OUTSIDE HAYDEN'S ROOM

          (Spinelli snaps a pic of Hayden and Pete shaking hands)
  
          PETE:  Deal?
          HAYDEN:  Fine.  Deal.

         WYNDEMERE

          ALEXIS:  You look a little...disheveled.
          NIKOLAS:  What an I say?   Staring at numbers can put a guy to sleep.  I took a little nap.
          ALEXIS:  Sorry to wake you.  We need to talk about the 33% of ELQ that is in Cassadine hands.  Did Helena let you in on any of her plans to take over the company?
          NIKOLAS:  (fingers crossed behind his back):  Takeover?  What takeover?  
          ALEXIS:  That's what I thought.  

         Q MANSION

         OLIVIA:  I hate that you gave up ELQ shares because of me. 
         NED:  You know why I did it, right?  I did it because I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!  
         OLIVIA:  This is news to me.  I totally thought I was in the friend zone. 
         NED:  Not anymore you're not.  (kisses Olivia)  

        
   

3 comments:

  1. "RIC: Now that we're back together, we need to go on an actual date. Since the only nice restaurant in town is the MetroCourt,"

    They only have two places to eat in Port Chuckles! The Metrocourt and Kelly's! :)

    "SPINELLI: I come with glad tidings of great joy.
    CARLY: You do know it's April, right?"

    ROFL!

    "(looks under couch and sees keys and Jason's wedding ring."

    Now that Key and Ring have met, they will be dating. :)

    " FRANCO: What is it about people in this town and secrets. You'd think we're on a soap opera or something."

    Well duh! :)

    "HAYDEN (on phone): I'm bored. Let's have sex.
    HAYDEN: I took a friggin' BOAT to come here, so you're gonna have sex with me."

    Well, if he wasn't horny before, he is now! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "They only have two places to eat in Port Chuckles! The Metrocourt and Kelly's! :)"

    The Chuckles sure is a small town!

    "Now that Key and Ring have met, they will be dating. :)"

    The ring would be playing the field because there was more than one key ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Chuckles sure is a small town!"

    Yeah it is! Hahaha. Well wait it used to be! :) They must have gone back to being a small town! :)

    :The ring would be playing the field because there was more than one key ;)"

    ROFL! It's the car key that is dating the ring! :)

    ReplyDelete