Friday, April 10, 2015

Don't Go There, Nina!

     Is Nina back on the Wackadoo Express?   Will Shrieky Kiki soon be joining her?   Just as Maxie tells Spinelli she wants to get back together with him, Nathan shows up.   Michael watches CPS take AJ and later disappears from the Q mansion.  Franco extorts ELQ shares from Ned in exchange for his silence on Olivia's true baby daddy.  Silas secures the Kevorkian meds from GH, then runs into Nina, Kiki, Morgan and Crypt Baby Avery/AJ.  Julian confronts Olivia about Franco.  

       FRANCO & NINA'S SUITE

      NED:  Stop blackmailing Olivia.
      FRANCO:  You're gonna have to do better than that.
      NED:  How dare you take advantage of a pregnant woman!
      FRANCO:  Fair enough.  I'll charge the room service to your card.  Hand it over.  No, I have a better idea.  Gimme some ELQ shares.
      NED:  That's hilarious.
      FRANCO:  I missed that warm and fuzzy family feeling being a Q for 5 minutes gave me.  ELQ shares or Julian gets the good news.

      Q MANSION

       MICHAEL:  What are Morgan and Kiki doing here?
       MORGAN:  You didn't get the memo, Mikey?  When CPS takes Avery away from YOU, they're going to give her back to KIKI.
       SOCIAL WORKER:  Not right away.  We need to take her to the hospital to check her out first.
       KIKI:  But then I get to take my little sis home, right?
       SOCIAL WORKER:  While we evaluate the case yes.
     
       MICHAEL:  I still don't know how I could have gotten so drunk on so little booze.
       SABRINA:  There were the pills.
       ALEXIS:  Pills?   You mixed booze and pills, Michael?   No wonder--
       MICHAEL:  They were my allergy meds.   I've taken them and had drinks before and nothing happened.  I'm going down to the MetroCourt myself to see what's taking Ned so long  
        ALEXIS:  Oh no you don't!   I will go down to see Ned and maybe run into the hotness that is Julian.  

       HOSPITAL

    NINA:  Silas, I'm sorry I faked the wheelchair thing, made a revenge list, and went bonkers.   Also, sorry about Ava.  Sort of.
    SILAS:  Thank you, Nina.
    NINA:  Aw, look!  Ava's baby!
    KIKI:  Stay away from my BABY SISTER you PSYCHO!
    NINA:  Sorry about your mom, Kiki.  Sorry she's a homewrecking slut who ruined my life!
    KIKI:  You PSYCHO BITCH!  (turns into a bull and gores Nina)
 

    LUCAS:  Hey, Nathan, how about me and Brad double date with you and Maxie?
    NATHAN:  Sorry, but Maxie and I are history.  
    LUCAS:  Bummer!   Maxie made you happy.  Don't give up.
    NATHAN:  Thanks for the advice.  Maybe I'll take it.

        MAXIE'S APARTMENT

    SPINELLI: So, Maximista, will we be resuming our romantic affections for one another or will the contrary prove true?
    MAXIE:  Georgie's socks are so cute!
    SPINELLI:  You are deflecting my endeavors to gather information from you.
    MAXIE:  I need to check my twitter feed.
    SPINELLI:  Are you endeavoring to further defer my line of questioning?   That presents itself as a rhetorical question.
    MAXIE:  I'm scared of screwing things up again, Spinelli.  When you chose Ellie over me, I got pregnant, lied about not only the baby daddy, but the baby mama as well, lost custody of my baby, went on an eat pray love journey, brought back a con artist, got kidnapped and almost murdered, dealt with a judge with a grudge against me, fell in love with a hot cop, had you come to town trying to win me back and broke up with said hot cop.  A lot of stuff has happened.
    SPINELLI:  Humblest apologies for heaping undue pressure upon you, Maximista.
    MAXIE:  But I do love you, Spinelli.  We have a child together and you make me a better person, so sure, I'll get back together with you.

      METROCOURT

      JULIAN:  What's this about Franco staying here in a COMPED ROOM? 
      OLIVIA:  What's it to you? 
      JULIAN:  If you need help dealing with Franco, I'm your man. 
      OLIVIA:  I'm only letting him stay here because I feel sorry for him.  Heather shot him up with LSD and I have some experience in that area. 
       JULIAN:  I call BS.  I think he has something over you.  
      OLIVIA:  Now I call BS.  Besides, if I needed Franco put six feet under, Sonny would be my man.  That is, if Ned weren't taking care of it as we speak.  
    
      HOSPITAL

    SILAS:  Avery, look.  These are the drugs I'm going to use to put your mother out of her misery.
    AVERY:   Nom nom nom!  Real food at last!
    SILAS:  Five months old and already eating cookies.  Have you been SORASed already?   Let me take your picture first so your mommy can see you one last time before she goes to the great penthouse in the sky.
    AVERY:  Nom nom nom!   Aren't I adorable!

     NATHAN:  Nina, I thought you were going to be living with me.
     NINA:  Sorry, Jay, but Franco gave me a better offer.  Besides, you want the apartment for yourself so you can have sexy time with your girlfriend.
     NATHAN:  Nina, there will be no sexy time with me and Maxie because we're not together anymore.
     NINA:  You gave up?   That's not very Jay of you, Jay.  If you love Maxie, don't let that Spaghetti guy get in the way.

    SILAS:  Avery's healthy.  And so is her appetite.   I'm just going to run these labs and you can take her home.
     KIKI:  Thanks, Dad.
     SILAS:  I have to go back to NYC right after I do this.  My mystery patient *cough* your mother *cough* needs me.
     KIKI:  You're so dedicated to your patients.
     SILAS:  I'd like to be more dedicated to my own daughter.
     KIKI:  At least you're alive.

    Q MANSION

    SABRINA:  Michael, I have some comfort food for you.  Michael?   Where did he go?  

    HOSPITAL  
    
    NINA:  Coast is clear. 

  MAXIE'S APARTMENT

   NATHAN:  Knock knock
   SPINELLI:  I'm going to check on Georgie.
   MAXIE:  Nathan?
   NATHAN:  I'm back in the running, Maxie.

    FRANCO & NINA'S HOTEL ROOM

    FRANCO (on phone):  Nina, our game of hide and seek is over.   Where the hell are you?  

    HOSPITAL EXAM ROOM

   AVERY:  Nom nom nom!  Who could this be? 

2 comments:

  1. "KIKI: You PSYCHO BITCH! (turns into a bull and gores Nina)"

    Hahahaha! A bull! I call her cujo. :)

    "MAXIE: Georgie's socks are so cute!
    MAXIE: I need to check my twitter feed."

    Way to deflect Maxie! ROFL!

    "MAXIE: I'm scared of screwing things up again, Spinelli. When you chose Ellie over me, I got pregnant, lied about not only the baby daddy, but the baby mama as well, lost custody of my baby, went on an eat pray love journey, brought back a con artist, got kidnapped and almost murdered, dealt with a judge with a grudge against me, fell in love with a hot cop, had you come to town trying to win me back and broke up with said hot cop. A lot of stuff has happened."

    ROFL! Sounds like a soap opera. :)

    "AVERY: Nom nom nom! Real food at last!
    AVERY: Nom nom nom! Aren't I adorable!"

    Hahahahaha. So adorable!!!

    "SILAS: Five months old and already eating cookies. Have you been SORASed already?"

    Why yes she has! Hahahaha!

    "HOSPITAL EXAM ROOM

    AVERY: Nom nom nom! Who could this be?"

    Santa? The tooth fairy? Easter Bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Santa? The tooth fairy? Easter Bunny?"

    As long as it's not Nina or Michael. LOL

    ReplyDelete