Monday, April 13, 2015

Who The Hell Has Crypt Baby?

      Both Nina and Michael returned to their respective living quarters sans Crypt Baby.  Meanwhile, Shrieky Kiki is freaking out again because her little sis is missing.   Social worker has no clue either.  Meanwhile, Nathan is a day late and a dollar short with Maxie, when Spinelli informs him that he and Maxie are back together.   Dante and Valerie bond and Dante introduces her to Rocco.   Lulu has to give her dad bad news about his future.   Sabrina brings up the possibility of a med switch and asks Felix to investigate.   Scott warns Franco about Nina.

      FRANCO'S HOTEL ROOM

      SCOTT:  Hey, son, you may want to steer clear of Nutty Nina.  Two crazies do not a sane person make.  Come live with me.
      FRANCO:  Nina's fine.  She's playing a game of hide and seek at the moment, but the two of us like to channel our inner five-year-olds.  It keeps us young.
      SCOTT:  And here I thought you enjoyed our father-son bonding in MetroCourt robes.
      FRANCO:  No offense, Pop, but Nina's better looking than you.
      SCOTT:  But where is she now?
      NINA:  Right here.   I just went on a walkabout.
      FRANCO:  See, Pop?   Just a game of hide and seek.  Only she won.  I've gotta step up my game.
       NINA:  It's nice to see you, Franco's daddy!
       SCOTT:  The feeling's mutual, Nina.  How was your day?  Do anything crazy?

      LUKE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

       LUKE:  Where's Tracy?
       LULU:  She, Bobbie, and Diane are awaiting your fate.
       LUKE:  The nuthouse or the pokey.  Which will it be.
       LULU:  Personally, I'm pulling for the nuthouse.  Not that you're crazy, Dad, but you need help.
       LUKE:  I need to be punished, Cupcake.  Besides, I have a history of fleeing the Casa de Cuckoo.
       LULU:  How can you get the help you need in prison?
       LUKE:  I think your cousin Valerie would agree than I belong in the clink.
       LULU:  I'm kinda super pissed at Valerie right now since she tried to kill you.
   
       DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

       VALERIE:  Thank you again for stopping me from killing my uncle.
       DANTE:  You wouldn't have gone though with it.
      VALERIE:  I held a scalpel to his throat.
       DANTE:  It happens.  Especially in this town.  Ever meet the Cassadines?
      VALERIE:  Wow, you are like, really, totally understanding of me being two seconds away from murdering your father-in-law.
       DANTE:  Look, I love my wife and my wife's family, but I get what you were going through.  My mother might be your typical overbearing Italian Catholic mother, but I would be flipping my lid something fierce if anything ever happened to her.
       VALERIE:  You're the awesomest of awesome, Dante.  Do you think Lulu can forgive me?
    
        HOSPITAL

     KIKI:  Like O TO THE MG!   AVERY'S MISSING!
     MORGAN:  Yeah, she's kinda not where she's supposed to be.   I bet Michael took her.
     KIKI:  My money's on Nutty Nina, the baby-stealing PSYCHO who called my mom a whore.
     MORGAN:  Nah, it's gotta be Mikey.   He's been a little unstable since we drugged him.

        MAXIE'S APARTMENT

       NATHAN:  Maxie, I made a mistake.  We should get back together.
       MAXIE:  Um, Nathan, um...
       SPINELLI:  Greetings, Detective.  What my rather flummoxed girlfriend is endeavoring to tell you is that we have since reunited.
        NATHAN:  Congrats, Maxie.   I wish you all the happiness although my heart is breaking in two.
        MAXIE:  But we'll still hang out, right?   I will kinda miss seeing those abs.
        NATHAN:  Sure, we'll hang out and I'll swallow the pain of seeing you and not being able to have you. (leaves)
         SPINELLI:  Well, that transpired splendidly  Have you any conflicted emotions?
         MAXIE:  Of course not.  I mean, I'm sorry I hurt Nathan, but I'm totally getting back together with you.
         SPINELLI: Are you wholly certain?
         MAXIE:  I'll always have feelings for Nathan.  You'll always have feelings for Ellie.   C'est la vie.

           HOSPITAL

       NATHAN:  Any idea who could have taken Avery?
       KIKI:  Yes,  Your psycho sister Nina.  She was here and she called my mom a whore.
       DANTE:  Morgan, do you have any leads?
       MORGAN:  It was Michael.   He lost her and he's pissed, so of course he's going to try to kidnap her.

          LUKE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

        LULU:  I'm so sorry, Dad, but the judge decided to send you to Pentonville.  This is SO unfair.
        LUKE:  Relax, Cupcake.  Your old man needs to answer for his crimes.
        LULU:  Don't you DARE give up on yourself, Daddy! 
        LUKE:  Look, Cupcake, I appreciate that you love me and that you're keeping me company in my miserable condition, but don't you have a kid to raise?   I think Rocco might have forgotten you exist.
        LULU:  You're right.  I need to get home to Rocco so he remembers what I look like.   Rumor has it there was as woman who used to call herself Lulu Spencer Falconeri before I got captured by the Cassadines.   I don't want Rocco thinking she's his mommy.

         DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

         VALERIE:  You're so lucky, Rocco.  You have a really hot and really nice daddy who cares about you so much.  I wouldn't know.  I never met my father.
          ROCCO:  Now who are you again?
          LULU:  Step away from the kid, woman who almost killed my father.
         VALERIE:  Dante had to leave for work so I'm watching your kid.  I'm sorry about the whole scalpel to your dad's throat thing.
          LULU:  I'm sorry for freaking out on you.   I know you're still grieving your mom.  By the way, just how close did you get to my husband?

          Q MANSION

         SABRINA:  Felix, I thought I'd never see you again!
         FELIX:  Your boss has gone viral on the interwebs.
         SABRINA:  But he's really a nice guy.
         FELIX:  Who gets blind drunk around a baby.
         SABRINA:  He only mixed a little liquor with his allergy meds...unless someone pulled a switcheroo on his meds.   I know a little bit about that, remember?   I'm not mentioning any names, but there are people who would totally do that to Michael. 
          FELIX:  I'll run these by Brad and see what's up.
          MICHAEL:  What's up?
          SABRINA:  Where were you, Michael?
          MICHAEL:  Just on a little walkabout.  

        MAXIE'S APARTMENT

        SPINELLI (answering door):  Ellie?  
         
         LUKE'S HOSPITAL ROOM

     FLUKE:  I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!  
   
           
         
   
        

      
     

4 comments:

  1. You summed up dodo and dumdum to a T, I understand why Kiki would suspect Nina.






    However, once again the moment she opened her mouth I got down on my knees and prayed that Michael and Sabrina would ride off into the sunset with Avery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) The Two Stooges were in full-on accusation mode, that's for sure. The third stooge is whoever left a baby alone in an unlocked exam room where ANYONE could just walk in and take her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "VALERIE: You're the awesomest of awesome, Dante."

    And also the hottest Mchotty! :)

    "MORGAN: Nah, it's gotta be Mikey. He's been a little unstable since we drugged him."

    ROFL!

    "NATHAN: Sure, we'll hang out and I'll swallow the pain of seeing you and not being able to have you. (leaves)"

    And not being able to have sex with you all the time!

    "SABRINA: Felix, I thought I'd never see you again!"

    Yeah he has been gone a long time! :) Where the hell has he been?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methinks yet another triangle is happening with Valerie/Dante/Lulu.

    ReplyDelete