Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Duke's Goon Has A Name

     A dramatic soap reveal!  Duke's goon does indeed have a name!   At least a first name.   The man with the assignment to off Jordan Ashford goes by the name Bruce.  Lots of mobular action today, with Duke putting the hit on Jordan and Julian putting the hit on Duke.  Business as usual for the Port Chuckles underworld.  Unaware of Duke's murderous plans for her, Jordan and Shawn declare their love for each other after sex and breakfast.  Lucy is working 9-year-old Emma to the bone in Nurses' Ball rehearsals, so she's not home when Anna drops by to see her and give her Girl Scout cookie money.   Sam has an epiphany when Spinelli enlarges the photo of Fake Jake and Hayden.   Sloane puts the squeeze on Jake to cough up information about Julian's planned mob hit.  

     METROCOURT

      DUKE:  Bruce, what SHALL we do about Jordan Ashford?  
      BRUCE:  You gotta plug her, dude. 
      DUKE:  I know, but she has a kid and she's Shawn's main squeeze.  But you're right, she must be silenced.   
       BRUCE:  Now you're talking.  When do you want me to do the dirty deed? 
       DUKE:  Today.  Now get on with it.  

      GARAGE

      JULIAN:  Why is Duke still registering a pulse?  
      CARLOS:  I haven't gotten around to offin' him yet.  
      JULIAN:  I've never known you to be the procrastinating type.  
      CARLOS:  But his goon, Bruce Whatshisname is always by his side.  
      JULIAN:  Two words:  MetroCourt terrace. 
      CARLOS:  Ain't no way Carly gives me a room.  She's on Team Corrrrrinthos.   
      JULIAN:  Hello?  Use Jake's room.   You know, the guy who put a smackdown on you when you got all up in Carly's business.  

      PATRICK'S HOUSE

     ANNA:  Where is my lovely granddaughter? 
     PATRICK:  Two words:  Lucy Coe
     ANNA:  Oh yes, her. 
     PATRICK:  Sorry to bring her name up.  I know she and Duke are kind of a thing now. 
     ANNA:  So I hear Sam and Danny moved in.  
     PATRICK:  Yeah, I hope that's cool with you, you being Robin's mom and all. 
     ANNA:  My daughter is making the most peculiar decisions lately and I can't expect you to wait around for her.   If Sam makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.  
     
      JAKE'S HOTEL ROOM

     SLOANE:  Hey, Jake, you're falling down on the job.  I need the name of the dude Julian's gunning for. 
     JAKE: I guess patience is a foreign concept to you. 
     SLOANE:  If you don't come up with this guy's name YESTERDAY, I'm throwing your ass in priosn!  
     JAKE:  My supposed skill set works both ways, Commish, and I don't like being threatened.  
   

     KELLY'S

     SPINELLI:  It appears that the party who will most benefit from my investigation is none too thrilled that I am investigating his so-called wife.  
     SAM:  Very interesting.   Jake seems to think this woman is on the up and up.   What do you think?  
     SPINELLI:  I am not so convinced of the alleged Mrs. Barnes' legitimacy.   She has acquired quite the windfall recently.   I managed to overhear her shaking one mysterious fellow's hand.   Unfortunately, my photography skills are not on par with my skills in investigation, so the only photograph I managed did not include said benefactor's face. 
     SAM:  Zoom in.  He's wearing some sort of class ring.   
     SPINELLI:  You are most correct, fair Samantha.  
     SAM:  Voila!  Now use your hacking mojo to get into the school database and find a picture of him.  
     SPINELLI:  (looking through yearbook pictures on the college website) No, No, No, No, YES!   Pete Ross.   Eureka!  
      SAM:  McCall and Jackal still got it!  

      SHAWN'S APARTMENT

     JORDAN:  Mmmm!  Breakfast!  All that sex was making me hungry.  
     SHAWN:  They don't call me a short-order cook for nothing.  
     JORDAN:  What did I do to deserve this?  
     SHAWN:  Just be an amazing woman and mother to TJ.  
     JORDAN:  I don't deserve this (to herself) especially since I'm lying to you about not being an undercover cop.  
     SHAWN:  I love you, Jordan.
     JORDAN:  Wow, that came out of the blue.  You know what?   I love you too, Shawn.   Let's celebrate by going to the Nurses' Ball together.  
   
      METROCOURT

      SHAWN:  So, what's this about sending your goon away?  
      DUKE:  Goons need to use the loo too, you know.    

      
    

3 comments:

  1. "A dramatic soap reveal! Duke's goon does indeed have a name! At least a first name. "

    YAY!!!! Bruce!!! Now we need to find out his last name, or we could just give him one. :)

    "DUKE: Goons need to use the loo too, you know."

    Yes. Bruce needed to go pee very badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we could just give him one. :)"

    Let's just go with Willis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! I was thinking that, or Bruce Lee. Hmmm yes we can go with Willis. :) Oh boy there are two Bruce Willis's now! The other one is Chandler! Spencer's driver hahaha!

    ReplyDelete